Sunday's football

We haven't mentioned the offside goal against Hearts at the Piggery to gift them the 3 points, or the 97th minute " controversial winner " at Ross County for another 3 points.

They should be nowhere near us in this League table. Only refs have kept the Fat Greaseball in a job.

Cheating Refs and shitbag refs. Madden and Beaton make me sick watching them. Them two even give them more help than the cheats.

Hopefully Raith take confidence and attack them and see what their like at 1-1, it’ll not be happy campers trust me

That’s a joke that was stopped there. West Ham piling the pressure on and he stops it when the player then gets straight up. Then give Leicester the drop ball??

It's amazing how decent Willie Colum can be when he doesn't have a dog in the race. Like all good refereeing performances you wouldn't know he was there.
They all put in good performances in other games we dont have bad referees the standard is fine.

But clearly Celtic are thinking about a treble and these refs are going to fight all the way to make sure they get it.

Media should be asking what is the point in football up here its being completely ruined by dishonesty in refereeing.

Their support are getting a bit restless with Rodgers. He doesn't half throw all his players under the bus as well.
I think Rodgers is a great coach, but he’s one of these guys that doesn’t have a shelf life of any length in a job.

Latest posts

Back