UEFA Europa League Final Programmes

Just ordered one for myself.
I know plenty will want one as a souvenir so here's the link.
You don't get any MyGers points though :))

nice one thanks for this - just ordered :))

I collect programmes and always get the European Final programmes every year, and although they are quite expensive, you get what you pay for.

I ordered all 3 of this years finals for £35 (saving £4) and free delivery from the UEFA website.

Heres a link to the Finals programmes I have.

And my Rangers home collection:-

I collect programmes and always get the European Final programmes every year, and although they are quite expensive, you get what you pay for.

I ordered all 3 of this years finals for £35 (saving £4) and free delivery from the UEFA website.

Very impressive.

You can order all 3 Euro finals on the OPs link for £30.10 inc p&p.

Twelfth Man is the creative agency that makes the programme for UEFA.

Totally legit.

Just selling it via their own site in addition to the UEFA site.
I'm assuming that they are the advertising company that currently holds the contract for the designs and production of programmes for all the UEFA competitions. I remember when the Champions League Final was played in Munich in 2012 that all the official stalls for programmes/ merchandise were staffed by a Scottish team so maybe there's a separate contract for venue sales. When the guy that I bought my programme from saw my Rangers shirt he instantly got chatting and said they were working all over Europe for the various UEFA tournaments.

Brilliant mate ..I've got a decent collection, not a patch on thatv

Just ordered one from UEFA. Thanks OP for the heads up. Buying one on the day and carrying it round all day would just be a hassle.

Just ordered the Champions and Europa League program bundle, £16.90 with postage ;) .

Oh, wait, it was £17.90...oh well :cool: .

Remember having to carry about 5/6 of them around after the final in Manchester B-D

This is much less hassle. Cheers OP

ill be buying this if we win
£159 for a 6 inch high trophy? They certainly know how to make money

Ordered a prog from the official UEFA site - now £13 with delivery

ill be buying this if we win
Is this not the same thing on Amazon for £89 rather than £159?

Thanks for posting! Ordered, but never managed to get a 2008 one. Glad to have this!

Thanks for that , just ordered

Back