CTM Original MyGers Member Day Trip Thread

Do we know what the rough cut off point for the CTM flights? I have 1565 showing but should be 1605 as the club have missed my RTV points (40) from when I renewed last July.

The cunts gave me 59 mins from receipt and the link is broken.

I’ve emailed them.

What’s the chances they hold my seat.

(Unts.

They’ve just emailed me saying extended until the morning, an hour after acknowledging me turning down a seat B-D

It was on the UEFA website until recently that both teams were getting 10,000 tickets,13,000 going to UEFA “family” and 9,000 to sponsors-42,000 total.
Now seems we are losing 500 to segregation not sure if that applies to Frankfurt also.
End if the day,the demand is absolutely massive and the stadium is not a great choice.
‘Family’ is an apt name as they’re like the fucking mafia.

CTM don’t issue tickets. All they do is clarify with Rangers who has paid and is on flight.
Rangers issue tickets. This time obviously in conjunction with UEFA.
You will not get two tickets. Just your choice wether you uptake the trip or Indy if you have applied for both.

No. He said he expects local transfers set up to and from the airport. To ease the flow of folk. But if there isn’t, they will look to sort it out.

That does sound a bit iffy. Doubt they'll cover the costs if they need to arrange it

How did you got a hold of that Bank Holiday travel mate?.I've tried emailing them and Facebook messenger.
Just on facebook messenger. Don’t think they have a load of staff. And he said he was super busy. I think I just got lucky

Anyone know if you can get a refund for the CTM flight?

Just found a 2 day chartered flight!

Anyone know if you can get a refund for the CTM flight?

Just found a 2 day chartered flight!

I think if you can find someone to sell it to they will transfer it for a fee. I read that someone did that for Leipzig.

This is shite man. I’m now prepared to sell my soul for a match ticket, up to and including eating the green fruit pastilles.

I draw the line at pumping (or being pumped) by Lana Wolf.

£999 mate! Ridiculous price but I'd ideally like to spend a bit more time in Seville tbh.
Would need 2 nights digs otherwise would be carrying your gear about all day on the Wednesday. Not sure if anything left in Seville.

Back