Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Chile were beaten 3-0 by Uruguay in a World Cup qualifier in in Montevideo on Tuesday night despite having 73% possession in the match.

When informed of that statistic after the match, Sampaoli responded with an analogy to explain why it counted for little.

Sampaoli said: “One night, I went to a bar, I was with a woman. We talked all night. We laughed, we flirted, I paid for several drinks of hers

“At around 5am, a guy came in, grabbed her by the arm and took her to the bathroom. He made love to her and she left with him. That doesn’t matter, because I had most of the possession on that night.”

The more I read this guys stuff the more he exposes himself as a dangerous fantasist and a liar.There is no substance to this latest outburst,no details to when or where it happened,what preceded the alleged assault not a video or a picture of the alleged victim.He claims the boy was holding his own against the two alleged assailants and only succombed when another three jumped in. That just didn't happen and is the product of a deranged mind.Was this even reported to the police or did he think his best option was to get on twitter looking for likes an sympathy from those who would be desparate to believe this garbage.

It is vague shite. Surely there's a criminal investigation underway in which case don't say anything vague or otherwise. They really are desperate as you say but the irony for me is that statistically speaking you're more likely to be on the end of abuse from a Catholic bigot than anyone else. Now, that may have changed since I last checked but i doubt its shifted completely the other way aswell.

Screenshot-2022-05-09-at-23-52-00.png

The more I read this guys stuff the more he exposes himself as a dangerous fantasist and a liar.There is no substance to this latest outburst,no details to when or where it happened,what preceded the alleged assault not a video or a picture of the alleged victim.He claims the boy was holding his own against the two alleged assailants and only succombed when another three jumped in. That just didn't happen and is the product of a deranged mind.Was this even reported to the police or did he think his best option was to get on twitter looking for likes an sympathy from those who would be desparate to believe this garbage.
Surely your not suggesting a priest would fabricate such a story, I've certainly never in all my day's heard of anything untoward about priest's. :)) o_O :shh:

He omitted the Barcelona 6-1 and 7-0 defeats and the PSG 7-1 defeat the daft forgetful tim....
Don’t forget PSG horsing them 5-0 at the Beggar Bowl.

Or Leverkusen gubbing them 4-0 there this season, or Sparta Prague whipping them 4-1 home and away last season, or even that time they finished rock bottom of their Europa League group after failing to win any of their six matches.

And all of this within the last half dozen years!

Don’t forget PSG horsing them 5-0 at the Beggar Bowl.

Or Leverkusen gubbing them 4-0 there this season, or Sparta Prague whipping them 4-1 home and away last season, or even that time they finished rock bottom of their Europa League group after failing to win any of their six matches.

And all of this within the last half dozen years!

Most goals conceded in the group stages last year...that includes Champions League and Europa League. In fact did they not achieve the same feat this season as well?

Trying to say a win isn't a proper win because we had less possession is desperate.

In the league we have lost and drew games to teams with 35 - 45% possession, but that's the last thing on our mind when we say "we were sh.ite today, should have scored more goals".
Widening this angle out a bit, citing possession stats can be very misleading. Take the Dortmund first leg for example, we were 3 up inside 50 odd minutes, of course we were then going to sit in. One of the most comfortable victories for us vs them was the 2 0 game last season [Goldson double]. The possession that day was very close however McGregor and the defence could have sat on deck chairs smoking cigars.

TheGloryYears wrote: Wifes boss has ticket , flights , hotel lined up .
Sent old passport away with application for new one 3 weeks ago , theyve told him 10 weeks minimum and not to phone .
He’s seriously thinking about trying to get there and back with his brothers passport .
What could go wrong ?
They're as dumb as rocks , you can get an appt and go in and get a fast track one in a few days

On this hour's episode of things that didn't happen. ;)

Chile were beaten 3-0 by Uruguay in a World Cup qualifier in in Montevideo on Tuesday night despite having 73% possession in the match.

When informed of that statistic after the match, Sampaoli responded with an analogy to explain why it counted for little.

Sampaoli said: “One night, I went to a bar, I was with a woman. We talked all night. We laughed, we flirted, I paid for several drinks of hers

“At around 5am, a guy came in, grabbed her by the arm and took her to the bathroom. He made love to her and she left with him. That doesn’t matter, because I had most of the possession on that night.”
Sounds a bit rapey

That is fantastic!!

Wonderful pain in these tweets.

Here we have another example of Timmy in a nutcase.
He's obviously NOT "just happy" that the players he mentioned loved the atmosphere at their Seville walled football park.
He seems to think the better the player the better their judgement of atmosphere.
He won't be happy until he hears that every player who played there, and some who didn't, have said they agree with him.
His happiness, like all them, depends on winning the love of others and the failure of Rangers.
As sensible people we know that's a recipe for a lifetime of hate.

This seems to be the latest comfort blanket our away form in Europe compared to Frankfurt's . Timmy seems to forget it's a one off game in a neutral venue will be nothing like a normal away game .

They'll never stop digging their own grave.
"St Johnstone are 2nd most successful club in Scotland over 10 years"
So, he's equating cup wins to league titles.
That then means, in his head, that if we win the Scottish Cup we have had as successful a season as ra sellic did? One trophy each?***
Is that how this now works or is this the same lunatic logic that thinks the history books should read
Rangers 6 Dortmund 4 **
**(Dortmund advance with superior possession, penalty and own goals removed and Haaland not playing)

*** I forgot they won the league cup. Who actually remembers that?

Last edited:

superb

I wasn't aware that Tony Roper wrote the Seville play.
This is his explanation of why he wrote it.

"The reason I wrote this was not to celebrate Celtic not winning the UEFA cup, the reason I wrote the play was to celebrate Celtic supporters' way of not winning the cup."

Huh? It's a play about throwing metal sharks at players' cars?

That’s wonderful

Widening this angle out a bit, citing possession stats can be very misleading. Take the Dortmund first leg for example, we were 3 up inside 50 odd minutes, of course we were then going to sit in. One of the most comfortable victories for us vs them was the 2 0 game last season [Goldson double]. The possession that day was very close however McGregor and the defence could have sat on deck chairs smoking cigars.
Naw, but jist naw, naw rat's no right. Naw, no huvin rat. Ma heid, whit's rang wi ma heid it's about tae.....

Splat.

This whole Seville being a sacred place to them, does anyone on here get misty-eyed about Nuremberg or Manchester? Thought not.

Its totally bizarre, it's like some sort of Holy ground to then, they lost a European Cup final in the San Siro in 1970, I knew they had lost that year but had to Google where, Seville is off the scale even for that lot in a losing final, makes it all the sweeter that's where we are playing next week.

Yeah, as a support they seemed to just act as though they had actually won in Seville.
Books and plays and everything then just a wee footnote saying "we lost the match by the way".
I can remember watching a season review for 02/03 a long time ago and Elaine C(atholic) Smith said something like "oh it was wonderful. Rangers may have won the treble but nobody will remember that."

They're as dumb as rocks , you can get an appt and go in and get a fast track one in a few days

On this hour's episode of things that didn't happen. ;)
I don't think that's right. The backlog at tthe moment means it's 3 weeks minimum for a fast track, or so my dad was gold when he enquired.

Back