Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure ours was 6AM and leaving Seville at 2:45 AM, but might have been going to Malaga where there’d provide transport.

Then again, we’ve had no official confirmation since they took near £3000 off us on Friday.
Do you want there phone number, as far as I know they have 3chartered planes We are on 2nd but money taken no confirmation

Anything round about Atocha?

Also we land at 4.30pm and train at 7.10pm will we make that from the airport?
It’s right in the centre(slightly South) of the city, but landing at 16.30 and getting the train at 19.10 you’re going to be tight to add anything to your trip. Could easily grab a bite to eat, but will be a quick bite.

It’s right in the centre(slightly South) of the city, but landing at 16.30 and getting the train at 19.10 you’re going to be tight to add anything to your trip. Could easily grab a bite to eat, but will be a quick bite.
Aye was just more if we had time just carry on luggage and won't wait about. Just more about making the train mate.

Much appreciated - let me know as that would be ideal. Still awaiting a few decision makers but will have clarity today.
No worries. As I thought having to stop in Cordoba on the Wednesday ao not heasing back to Madrid until mid-aftnoon Thursday.
Peobably now try get train Cordoba Seville and enjoy a pint as nit checked parking yet either. That can wait head wasted wi timetables and euro signs. :)

No worries. As I thought having to stop in Cordoba on the Wednesday ao not heasing back to Madrid until mid-aftnoon Thursday.
Peobably now try get train Cordoba Seville and enjoy a pint as nit checked parking yet either. That can wait head wasted wi timetables and euro signs. :)
Hey i have 2 train tickets cordoba to seville on the 18th at 1400 hrs gettin into seville at 1520.....return is on the 19th at 07.39

Selling for face value £59 for the pair

Assume this is the case but are the trains in Spain (…) all ticket affairs? I.e. you can’t just board without a reservation? Due to a bit of indecision, struggling to arrange transport back from Seville to Madrid to catch our 1545 flight on the Thursday 19th back to Heathrow. May need to offer 4x flights for sale so early interest appreciated.
There is a bus goes from Seville to Madrid bus station leaves at 11.30pm arrives in Madrid at 5.30am £28…

Thanks Kay, we have tried twice today and left voicemail!

Did you try the main number? Do option 2, then option 4?

Failing that try the individual branches for help, this proved much more fruitful for me at times:

Fort: 0141 773 5323
Forge: 0141 550 6300

Just to be clear I'm not sorting transfers, I'm just adding folk to a what's app group. If you want on it send me a PM and I'll send a link. If folk sort transfers from there then all good

Looking for a way between Seville and Cordoba after the game.

Anyone had any joy with buses or come across any other options worth looking into?

Can fly directly from Edinburgh to Marrakech then Marrakech to Seville for around £250 now. Return flight would need to be a different airport than Seville though.

finally managed to get some time off from work. so I’m flying to faro.

wondering has anyone got space for 4 people from faro to Sevilla and back on the Wednesday?
I’ve looked on the omio and all they have left is a bus at 1730 or there abouts.

NEED COACH TRANSPORT TO SEVILLE 18th MAY
EUROPA LEAGUE FINAL
RANGERS V EINTRACHT FRANKFURT

We have places available on our coach to Seville for the Europa League Final.

For 85€ we will take you to Seville for the day where you can enjoy the atmosphere in this amazing city.

You can secure your places on our website www.coachtripsonline.com or by calling us 966 785 910

My mum lives out in Villamartín and just shared this.

What is the latest time for return to Granada
Book the bus directly through Alsa themselves mate. That's the Spanish national bus company:

Quite a few busses Granada to Sevilla on the day. First bus back is 9am Thurs morning, but there's a train back at 7am for €23.50 on Renfe (national train provider) https://www.renfe.com/es/en

Failing that, have a look at Bla Bla Car, lifts back from Sevilla to Granada have been popping up all day at weird and wonderful times and will continue to be added over the week.

Should be in Seville by about 2-3PM and will be looking for somewhere to base myself for a few hours and possibly have others meet me there before we go to the game.

Book the bus directly through Alsa themselves mate. That's the Spanish national bus company:

Quite a few busses Granada to Sevilla on the day. First bus back is 9am Thurs morning, but there's a train back at 7am for €23.50 on Renfe (national train provider) https://www.renfe.com/es/en

Failing that, have a look at Bla Bla Car, lifts back from Sevilla to Granada have been popping up all day at weird and wonderful times and will continue to be added over the week.

Cheers for the information mate .

Back available...

I arrive in Almeria at around 0930 on the Tuesday and am hiring a car that in theory seats 5 (Seat Leon). I was planning on driving right to Seville but can probably do a detour to Malaga if there are a few folk that need to get there. Heading back from Seville to Almeria on the Friday so happy to do the return leg if anyone is on the same flights!
bump. still spaces available. Can drop in Malaga etc.

Got a mate who was going on a stag do to Madrid this Friday. No longer using his outward flight. Friday Edinburgh to Madrid. He’s looking for £150 for it. It’s meant to be £200 inc name change fee. Can find more details if interest.

Got bored with the constant cancellations of transfers etc. Just going to stay In Malaga and go to the fanzone organised there.

20 euros entry and you get to see it on big screens and a drink/food etc.

For anyone else who can't be bothered and is interested you can get tickets here.

It's probably a scam.

Late to this , chance of a ticket = doesnt seem.to be any sensible' routes st the moment - planes trains and automobiles methinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back