Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 1 space available in a minibus from a hotel near Faro Airport to Seville and return after the game.

Pick up
Wednesday 18 May 08:00am

Return
Thursday 19 May 02:00am

£115 for the return if anyone is interested?

Is there a hard border and would we need to show passports? i am booked on a supporters bus from Albuferia to Seville for the game - and never thought until now if i would need my passport for entry to Spain? anyone done it or know what the story is ?

Is there a hard border and would we need to show passports? i am booked on a supporters bus from Albuferia to Seville for the game - and never thought until now if i would need my passport for entry to Spain? anyone done it or know what the story is ?
Looks like nothing needed! We're going by car from Albufiera.

Also anyone needing a flight home I’ve got 1 pull out so can offer the following.

Thursday
Bus from Malaga to Almeria
Flight from Almeria to London
Space on bus from London to Glasgow

£120 all in.

Got space for 5 now from Malaga Airport 1pm to Seville on matchday. Leaving Seville at 2am after the game. DM if interested.

Got 1 space available in a minibus from a hotel near Faro Airport to Seville and return after the game.

Pick up

Return

I have a mate who might be, leave it with me

I have 3 spaces available on a 7 seater leaving from Ibis Malaga on day of the game 9.30am to Seville, leaving Seville 1am back to Malaga. £105 a head assuming I fill the remaining 3 spaces. DM me if interested

Pick up

Return

Sorry Tango he needs space for him and another but just returning as he’s sorted transport to Seville.

If anyone has space to take 2 back to Albufeira or Faro please get in touch.

Still hopeful of another flight getting put on by a travel agent going and returning direct. Surely there are enough stances at either edinburgh, glasgow or prestwick to accommodate?

I’ve got two tickets for the game, but currently I’m struggling to get there.

Barrhead Travel have a waiting list for the day trip and Conor Campbell full too.

Anyone any suggestions?

Other than give me your tickets. :))

Ive possibly got Easyjet flights to sell for what I paid and obvs the name change on top. Wont 100% know until later this afternoon, but giving a heads up for anyone who still needs travel.

16/05 - Liverpool - Alicante - 19:20 Departure
19/05 - Alicante - Manchester - 21:45 Departure

Flights were £140 and name change is £49 per flight. Let me know if interested and can give more details.

Email from Barhead travel with itinerary leave at 6am Wed Return 0.245 Thursday both flights Seville no transfers, looking at booking Return taxi from airport to city centre
We haven’t received that. Thanks Kay, will phone them.

My last chance of a ticket disappeared today and I have no intention of travelling without a ticket. I’ll stay and watch it with family. So, I have a Bristol/Faro flight that a fellow bear could use if still looking for a travel option, I know these are difficult to find. £88 plus £98 for name changes so £186 total. These flights were all sold out last time I looked. PM me if interested.

Bump for this. Bristol/Faro flights still available if a bear is needing travel. No transfers or accommodation, just the flights. PM if interested. If I don’t hear from anyone I’ll change it to a Glasgow flight for a random weekend next season for me to get to a game.

Bump for this. Bristol/Faro flights still available if a bear is needing travel. No transfers or accommodation, just the flights. PM if interested. If I don’t hear from anyone I’ll change it to a Glasgow flight for a random weekend next season for me to get to a game.

Sent this round Bath and Bristol chats I’m in mate to see if anyone is interested.

FB-IMG-1652357559053.jpg

:)):))

I’ve got two tickets for the game, but currently I’m struggling to get there.

Barrhead Travel have a waiting list for the day trip and Conor Campbell full too.

Anyone any suggestions?

Other than give me your tickets. :))
Me too , day trip or 2 dayer- not proving easy at this late hour - hoping Barrhead put a third one on .
i'm another looking for a day trip if anyone knows anything? will be 2 of us
try www.travelbankholidays.co.uk/rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back