Europa League Final Tickets * NO TRADING *

Just got 1 from UEFA for my old man but already got 1 through Rangers. Will using the same email affect my order?

You cant get to tickets without an access code it would appear. Was trying to help others im already sorted.

Were you emailed with code ? Only way ?
I was emailed. No code. I logged in, went to my orders there was a button that said “my offers” clicked it and it let me buy an additional 3. I have a mygers ticket and also applied for uefa ballot if that helps dissect why I got the email

I was emailed. No code. I logged in, went to my orders there was a button that said “my offers” clicked it and it let me buy an additional 3. I have a mygers ticket and also applied for uefa ballot if that helps dissect why I got the email
Think its specific people being offered. I was in ballot on email i used for Rangers ticket and nothing.

Brilliant more of us going

Think its specific people being offered. I was in ballot on email i used for Rangers ticket and nothing.

Brilliant more of us going
Yeah no idea mate just started rattling buttons. Might drive the tout prices down a bit too

Hope some Bears got sorted after that flash sale there! Wow, was never expecting that. No emails here so couldn't get in to get any :-(

The whole final ticketing system has been a shambles.

You go to games all season and when the biggest most important games come up you miss out because UEFA have shifted out more than half the stadium to fkn zoomers.

It keeps asking me to prove I am not a robot and by the time thats done, the tickets gone. grrr

I'm still baffled as to why loads of you got emails inviting to buy, but I got %^*& all.

Looks like they've done a second ballot... but made it a free for all.

Either do one or the other. Not both!

The whole final ticketing system has been a shambles.

You go to games all season and when the biggest most important games come up you miss out because UEFA have shifted out more than half the stadium to fkn zoomers.
i agree with this, its piss, we're season ticket holders that just missed out through mygers, so I fell vindicated a little but I do agree with this point.

Right, I got tickets.
They are through my dad's account.
I now have to register him on the UEFA Tickets site to get the tickets.
When I do this, can I change the phone number on it?
He's in America and is an absolute techno spaz, so Ideally if I can register my number with it and they all come to me(using his email address) that would be perfect.

Can I do this registering a different mobile number?

I'm still baffled as to why loads of you got emails inviting to buy, but I got %^*& all.

Looks like they've done a second ballot... but made it a free for all.

Either do one or the other. Not both!

I'm in the same boat as you mate.

Sitting next to a boy in work who never got an email, had no idea about the new tickets, and he is able to access the tickets via Offers.

Sold out though.

Back