Tramps heading to George Square

It’s the sheer double standards on display, that’s the annoying this about this. Do I really mind fans coming together? Actually, no I don’t.
The cost to clean up this, this is why council taxes is paid. A mornings work for a few workmen.

It’s how it’s reported that gets me. I see no difference in the celebrations yesterday and those in George square for #55, what I do see (and I think we all refer to in this thread) is how they are seen as jolly fun loving football fans and us as animals.

Save these videos bears, use them wisely on Thursday, use them to to highlight the double standards…cause as sure as night becomes day, you can guarantee on Thursday, there will be some negative press about out celebrations.
The narrative will change. They will say that Rangers fans did it under lockdown, put lives at risk, etc.

There would be massive condemnation if they were waving the Union Flag.

But hey, we're celebrating our multiculturalism. Civic and joyous and all that......

The narrative will change. They will say that Rangers fans did it under lockdown, put lives at risk, etc.

There would be massive condemnation if they were waving the Union Flag.

But hey, we're celebrating our multiculturalism. Civic and joyous and all that......
You’re right @Dolphin about last year, the narrative will change…for Wednesday night, let’s see how they try to spin it.

You’re right @Dolphin about last year, the narrative will change…for Wednesday night, let’s see how they try to spin it.
NBear, It's a late Kick off on wednesday so a lot of people will have been drinking all day; it will be late before any mischief might or might not happen. I hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling things will get nasty. And as usual it will be the few neds pissed up or coked out their skull who will ruin it for the other 95% plus.. The press will have their headlines already written I guarantee it.

Watching at home with family RSC.

As they wake up this morning hungover and full of the fear, they'll quickly realise that their worst nightmare could come true on Wednesday, and the forced joy of yesterday will be forgotten.

Happy Sunday
Hahahahahaha beautiful Sunday,Iv woke up with a hangover and just remembered I’m off to Seville tomorrow lol the pain they must be feeling ,glorious.

As they wake up this morning hungover and full of the fear, they'll quickly realise that their worst nightmare could come true on Wednesday, and the forced joy of yesterday will be forgotten.

Happy Sunday
I hope they had a good nights kip last night as from here til Wednesday it's sleepless nights , waking up screaming at the thought of us making history. That's why they overdone it yesterday

NBear, It's a late Kick off on wednesday so a lot of people will have been drinking all day; it will be late before any mischief might or might not happen. I hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling things will get nasty. And as usual it will be the few neds pissed up or coked out their skull who will ruin it for the other 95% plus.. The press will have their headlines already written I guarantee it.

Watching at home with family RSC.
Who the fc_uk would want to leave their home if, if we win the cup, at around ten-half ten on a Wednesday night to go to Georges Square? It's madness.

At a pinch, I could forsee a gathering at tea time, on the Thursday evening but even at that, surely all roads would or should lead to Ibrox just like 72?

Last year happened because of the unique set of circumstances surrounding and involving the 'pandemic'. Plus the ramifications of winning said title. But we need to let it go.

If we win on both Wednesday and Saturday, then after the SC final would seem the logical time to have a perty, but this 'mass' gathering of fans in the city centre helps no one.

Who the fc_uk would want to leave their home if, if we win the cup, at around ten-half ten on a Wednesday night to go to Georges Square? It's madness.

At a pinch, I could forsee a gathering at tea time, on the Thursday evening but even at that, surely all rodas would lead to Ibrox just like 72?

Last year happened because of the unique set of circumstances surrounding and involving the 'pandemic'. Plus the ramifications of winning said title. But we need to let it go.
Can't imagine anyone leaving their home to do it but every pub in Glasgow is going to be full of us so there will be thousands in the city centre already

At a pinch, I could forsee a gathering at tea time, on the Thursday evening but even at that, surely all rodas would lead to Ibrox just like 72?

Why ? We will be the first team in fifty year to win a European trophy and thousands upon thousands will party like never before and it will be off the scale scenes of joy and happiness. Fingers crossed.

Where is the opposition MSP's, again complicit in their silence. We had Scottish conservative MSP's condoning Rangers fans celebrating last year but nothing this time. SNP are what they are 19th Century Terrorist nazis, at least they show their allegiances the others are just snake bastards who don't give a flying %^*& and are happy picking up a pay check whilst doing exactly nothing.

Police Scotland statement following Celtic supporters gathering in Glasgow​

Following the gathering of Celtic supporters in the Glasgow Cross area today, Saturday, 14 May 2022, Chief Superintendent Mark Sutherland, Divisional Commander for Greater Glasgow Division, said:
"Police Scotland is a human rights-based organisation that puts our values of integrity, fairness, respect and a commitment to upholding human rights at the heart of everything we do.

“This afternoon thousands of Celtic supporters gathered in the area of Glasgow Cross to celebrate their team’s achievement. A proportionate policing plan was in place which facilitated the gathering, prioritised public safety and sought to minimise disruption to businesses and communities.

“While there was an unacceptable level of anti-social behaviour and littering there were no serious incidents or disorder.

"There were some outbreaks of minor disorder and our officers acted swiftly and robustly to prevent escalation and protect safety. Over the course of the evening there were six arrests for offences including assault and acts of public disorder. A further four people were issued with fixed penalty notices."
Shocking dereliction of duty from the guy supposedly in charge

Where is the opposition MSP's, again complicit in their silence. We had Scottish conservative MSP's condoning Rangers fans celebrating last year but nothing this time. SNP are what they are 19th Century Terrorist nazis, at least they show their allegiances the others are just snake bastards who don't give a flying %^*& and are happy picking up a pay check whilst doing exactly nothing.

Scotland doesn’t have “opposition MSPs”.

Just a bunch of useless idiots happy to be on the gravy train and doing %^*& all in return.

As I've said hundreds of times, we now live in a sinister little shitehole where they're protected at the highest level.

Call out thuggery, absolutely, but not only from one side of the community.

The hypocrisy in this wee shitehole of a country from certain people and certain rags is quite staggering tbh.

Why would a Celtic fan despise the SNP? It's basically a custom built party for them

One of my Celtic supporting cousins hates the SNP as much as I do, they're not all buttoned up the back and can see the state those charlatans are getting Scotland into.

Send Trotsky the footage of the IRAoke. As a unionist politician, let’s see him squirm his way out of that trying to defend his brethren.

I would but I’m not on Twitter. If anyone does, don’t have anything to do with football on the feed as it’ll give him an out.

They can only hide behind their romantic crusade if they are allowed to do so and if prominent people in the Labour Party or any other party for that matter dodge the question, they should be asked ‘why?’ Is it decreed centrally that no one talks directly about the IRA and the Irish question unless it is directly relevant? That in and of itself is a cop out.

During my formative years, I can only remember the odd Hibernians march here and there but nothing on the scale of what has been seen on the SNP’s watch. The first direct instance I had of this was when I was unfortunate to be caught on Union St as the pretendy (or not, as the case may be) provos marched through the City Centre one Saturday afternoon a number of years back replete with berets, fatigues etc, right down to the aviators. The only things that they were missing were AKs, ArmaLites and skimasks.

I knew there and then that the country had changed forever and certainly not for the better. The SNP hide behind the line that the excesses of both sides are grudgingly allowed so that ‘ordinary Scots’ (whatever the fcuk that means) can reject the baggage completely as it has no place in their ‘modern Scotland’. This deflection can no longer be allowed to continue.

Why have the unionist opposition parties not taken them to task on this? It’s not like the SNP controls all sections of the media. The Mail in England was quick enough to castigate Liverpool fans for booing William, so they can draw attention to nefarious behaviour when they feel the need.

Unionist politicians should be all over this and yet they choose not to. Why?

We must be told.

Last edited:
One of my Celtic supporting cousins hates the SNP as much as I do, they're not all buttoned up the back and can see the state those charlatans are getting Scotland into.
although i think the majority of them are classless tramps, i do know a few who dont vote snp
i also know some northern irish roman catholics who dont want a united ireland as they can see the bigger picture

"While there was an unacceptable level of anti-social behaviour and littering there were no serious incidents or disorder."

"There were some outbreaks of minor disorder."

"Over the course of the evening there were six arrests for offences including assault and acts of public disorder."

No disorder, then reports on...........disorder. WTF

What a sad pathetic bunch of angry bastards.

That wasn't a celebration, that was a gathering of defiance, trying to make out they are happy when the truth is they are in a state of perma rage.

I laughed at 2-30 this morning at the tramp who passed by my window shouting about how much he hated Rangers and nothing else.

Has anyone seen the state of the city centre this morning it was just as littered as last year bit not a word of condemnation from the usual suspects.As for Police Scotland disappointed in their response so far as again they could not wait to condemn our support and threaten with arrests via cctv.

"While there was an unacceptable level of anti-social behaviour and littering there were no serious incidents or disorder."

"There were some outbreaks of minor disorder."

"Over the course of the evening there were six arrests for offences including assault and acts of public disorder."

No disorder, then reports on...........disorder. WTF
When you start telling lies, you tend to lose track.

Police Scotland statement following Celtic supporters gathering in Glasgow​

Following the gathering of Celtic supporters in the Glasgow Cross area today, Saturday, 14 May 2022, Chief Superintendent Mark Sutherland, Divisional Commander for Greater Glasgow Division, said:
"Police Scotland is a human rights-based organisation that puts our values of integrity, fairness, respect and a commitment to upholding human rights at the heart of everything we do.

“This afternoon thousands of Celtic supporters gathered in the area of Glasgow Cross to celebrate their team’s achievement. A proportionate policing plan was in place which facilitated the gathering, prioritised public safety and sought to minimise disruption to businesses and communities.

“While there was an unacceptable level of anti-social behaviour and littering there were no serious incidents or disorder.

"There were some outbreaks of minor disorder and our officers acted swiftly and robustly to prevent escalation and protect safety. Over the course of the evening there were six arrests for offences including assault and acts of public disorder. A further four people were issued with fixed penalty notices."
That statement could have been written by the green brigade.

Back