Secondary Ticketing Sites

Today
Stubhub.ie €1560 (323 tickets)
Ticombo.com £1686 (147)
Livefootballtickets £1690 (1533)
Footballticketnet €1918
Viagogo.ie (vpn) €1421 (76)
P1 travel £1279

More tickets on now than yesterday, hopefully they’ll try offload over next couple of days.prices down again.

Great idea to post those numbers.

The 2nd UEFA online ballot on Friday will have meant more tickets being sold on for wild prices on these sites. I also suspect the confirmation of a fan zone will have seen demand dip significantly. Folk will be far more relaxed about being able to see the game and the scramble for tickets will be starting to calm a bit.

I’m convinced because of these factors the touts will be sitting on a significant number of ticket come Monday/Tuesday and will have to starting dramatically reducing their prices or risk being left out of pocket.

I bought a ticket from LFT late on Thursday night. Got confirmation email etc on Friday. I only properly read the email yesterday which says on it you have to reply confirming you have installed the UEFA tickets app and registered the correct email address.
Just in case any others have bought from them and not replied

I bought a ticket from LFT late on Thursday night. Got confirmation email etc on Friday. I only properly read the email yesterday which says on it you have to reply confirming you have installed the UEFA tickets app and registered the correct email address.
Just in case any others have bought from them and not replied
How long did they take to confirm. I booked one at 5pm last night and no confirmation

Emailed a few times and not had response. Panicking now as money off account

How long did they take to confirm. I booked one at 5pm last night and no confirmation

Emailed a few times and not had response. Panicking now as money off account
Confirmed about 10.30am on the Friday. The office is only open Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm so you are unlikely to get any response outwith those hours.
There will probably be inundated tomorrow as well.
I’m still waiting on ticket being transferred to me via app but hoping that happens tomorrow now that I’ve replied back to them re app

Crazy numbers of tickets there. Prices will definitely come down significantly I think or they will be left holding them. Not many are going to pay those amounts to see it.

Great idea to post those numbers.

The 2nd UEFA online ballot on Friday will have meant more tickets being sold on for wild prices on these sites. I also suspect the confirmation of a fan zone will have seen demand dip significantly. Folk will be far more relaxed about being able to see the game and the scramble for tickets will be starting to calm a bit.

I’m convinced because of these factors the touts will be sitting on a significant number of ticket come Monday/Tuesday and will have to starting dramatically reducing their prices or risk being left out of pocket.
Prices were so high above face value though that they'll already be in profit selling one or two. A tout with 30 100euro tickets, sells 4 at 2k each and is 5 grand up already.
They'd rather waste them than sell cheap an hour or 2 before as it leads to eveyone waiting till the last minute and stops them screwing the prices away up in future.

Prices were so high above face value though that they'll already be in profit selling one or two. A tout with 30 100euro tickets, sells 4 at 2k each and is 5 grand up already.
They'd rather waste them than sell cheap an hour or 2 before as it leads to eveyone waiting till the last minute and stops them screwing the prices away up in future.
They only need to sell them for £300/400 near the end and still be making a ton of money

For those buying from Viagogo at what point do you see the Area/Seat? Or don't you until it arrives?

Also post further up saying there are dozens on there. I can only see about 9. Using VPN etc.

Cheers

For those buying from Viagogo at what point do you see the Area/Seat? Or don't you until it arrives?

Also post further up saying there are dozens on there. I can only see about 9. Using VPN etc.

Cheers

You won't see it until it arrives. I bought off there last week and received my ticket on Friday. I think most of the tickets will be for the neutral section anyway.

Watch out if you do get desperate as there is a deadline on how close to the game a ticket can be transferred in the app.

Cheers
We bought off there yesterday and got the tickets about three or four hours later telling us where the seats were. We are in the neutral end but s43 so much closer to the Frankfurt fans. Seems plenty on here in there as well.

Watch out if you do get desperate as there is a deadline on how close to the game a ticket can be transferred in the app.
How close?
My flight is Monday night so I was going to make the call before then as it gives me 48 hours before the game too

I’ve bought on livefootballtickets.com

1600 all in for a cat 3 neutral (i hope).

Mate used it before for tickets to Wembley and said no issues. Also seems to be on trustpilot etc. Ticombo the other that is legit I have heard - sure there are others.

There is always an element of risk, but paying through c card will hopefully offer protection and sites seem to suggest there are guarantees etc.

Not sure I agree that prices will come down, as more tickets being handed out via club, i think more who never got one will start to look and turn to touts driving demand and cost.

Scandalous prices as usual for these things. I just felt I had to be there.
Alright mate I’m looking at buying ticket for game on either ticombo or live football tickets just to see if u have got ur ticket after buying on the website and also did u just buy a uefa ballot one, I’m a bit unsure as no sure where it will be seated lol

I just got an email alert from ticombo for tickets at £500. They sold before I got logged in but it shows there are still some appearing.

Just came through N42 for me.

Glad you got your ticket. I’ve been waiting over a day for my FF account to be activated because I saw that you bought from the same seller as I did and I was starting to brick it because sometimes I wasn’t getting a reply from him, but he came through for me on Friday morning.

Ticket just got transferred into the app, s21, right next to Frankfurt fans.
I have a chance of tickets in this section, is it completely Neutral or is half of the section also Frankfurt fans do you know?

I bought off Ticombo on Wednesday (11 May). Seller said ticket would be delivered by Monday (16 May). Fingers crosses it comes through!
I bought mine this morning and the seller got in touch and transferred a few minutes after I posted on here.

Did they give a reason for delaying the transfer? I would maybe get in touch with ticombo and query it.

I bought mine this morning and the seller got in touch and transferred a few minutes after I posted on here.

Did they give a reason for delaying the transfer? I would maybe get in touch with ticombo and query it.
Depends on the seller. Tout versus a single privet seller with ticket in hand. Nothing Ticombo will do. Mine took some chasing he was at FA cup Friday and Saturday.

OK thanks for that mate. They didn't say. It does say on the purchase order "delivery by 16 May 9.00 pm." But obviously I'm sweating a bit to see if it comes.

Back