Secondary Ticketing Sites

Beware seatsneti was looking and filled in my details
My mobile rang with a warning about the number saying potential fraud
A guy saying he is calling from seatsnet about the ticket I am trying to buy and do I have any questions

I bought on seatsnet right at the final whistle of the leipzig game. paid 1100 incl fees. i’ve phoned them almost every day since and they’re sure I’ll get a tkt before the game and they’re working with suppliers at the minute. if not, they have guaranteed a refund. paid by cc too for added protection

Am getting close to caving and buying 2 from livefootballtickets

I paid £750 for Manchester but think this will eclipse that

Looks like the fees on their site include fees?

Once a ticket shows in the app, do you have to select keep? If i selected keep, could i still transfer later?
Hoping i might get chance of a ticket near mates and can sell this one on

Once a ticket shows in the app, do you have to select keep? If i selected keep, could i still transfer later?
Hoping i might get chance of a ticket near mates and can sell this one on

After you click keep there is still a transfer option on the ticket so think you’d be fine mate.

A guy saying he is calling from seatsnet about the ticket I am trying to buy and do I have any questions
Yeah they now have best prices. But it’s not individual sellers clearly.

Apparently a Rangers end as well,all about timing to get that one......unless you sit watching 24/7.
With ticombo, if you have created an account you can set up email alerts for when tickets get listed at the price you want.
If you get email notifications on your phone it might be worth doing. I had set it up for alerts at £1k and Ive had a couple of emails as they've been listed

You still need to be quick but its probably worth a shot

I’m I right in saying, you purchased it this morning?
No Thursday night but i only realised this morning that i had to email them to confirm i has downloaded the app and was ready for ticket to be transferred. They actually replied a few hours later and then ticket arrived.
Wasn’t expecting it till tomorrow to be honest

No Thursday night but i only realised this morning that i had to email them to confirm i has downloaded the app and was ready for ticket to be transferred. They actually replied a few hours later and then ticket arrived.
Wasn’t expecting it till tomorrow to be honest
Thanks for the info, I’ll just send them a wee message saying the same.

Any one know when the ticket is emailed to your Uefa app from the seller is there any way when paid can they recall the ticket back?

Paid 5k for 2 x cat 2 tickets immediately after the final whistle at home to Leipzig for myself & my old man.

Boot in the balls but hey ho.

Got 2 FV from uefa on Friday...

Guys can someone tell me the best site to buy off and stuff I should look out for? Please and thank you

Been monitoring and prices have dropped slight but still in region of £1500

Checked the conference game in Albania and there around £500

Can anyone give me an step by step guide of how it works when buying through ticombo or livefootballtickets. Just scared of making an arsenal of it.

I've seen mention of an app. What app is it and should I download it before buying my tickets.

Sorry if this has already been covered.
Just want to get it right when I take the plunge

Can anyone give me an step by step guide of how it works when buying through ticombo or livefootballtickets. Just scared of making an arsenal of it.

I've seen mention of an app. What app is it and should I download it before buying my tickets.

Of course.

Basically, the way the ticketing system works is through a UEFA Tickets App which you can download from the App store or Play Store. From here, the ticket will be sent to your email address, when you sign up to the app (with the email associated with the ticket), your ticket will be there in app. You would provide the site/seller with the email address which you create the account from.

When you arrive at the stadium, a steward will activate your ticket but waving a magical stick which will then turn your ticket into a QR Code which you use for entry. Basically means that nobody else can use the QR code.

For both of these sites, they charge an additional 25% fees on top of the price you see, it'll be reflected at checkout. The only site which don't charge those fees is P1 Travel but are a bit more expensive. I think people have used all 3 of these sites in here :)

Can’t believe everybody hasn’t seen the video yet. See post #1862. That explains how the touts will transfer the ticket to you. You need to download and create an account on the UEFA Tickets App.

Of course.

Basically, the way the ticketing system works is through a UEFA Tickets App which you can download from the App store or Play Store. From here, the ticket will be sent to your email address, when you sign up to the app (with the email associated with the ticket), your ticket will be there in app. You would provide the site/seller with the email address which you create the account from.

When you arrive at the stadium, a steward will activate your ticket but waving a magical stick which will then turn your ticket into a QR Code which you use for entry. Basically means that nobody else can use the QR code.

For both of these sites, they charge an additional 25% fees on top of the price you see, it'll be reflected at checkout. The only site which don't charge those fees is P1 Travel but are a bit more expensive. I think people have used all 3 of these sites in here :)
Much appreciated mate

I just had a call from Seatsnet after I didn’t complete the purchase.

Viagogo.ie. Put a vpn on. Change currency to GBP. Currently lowest price is £1287 all in. I got 2 for £1040 each. Both sent to the app last night.

Always use a credit card.

Viagogo.ie. Put a vpn on. Change currency to GBP. Currently lowest price is £1287 all in. I got 2 for £1040 each. Both sent to the app last night.

Why do you put a VPN on for using Viagogo? And is it a foreign VPN you use?

They didn't confirm my order for a couple days which was squeaky .... but as flight was taking off today, up it popped up in my Uefa App.

Got Cat 2 S45 for £1.2k all in. Buzzing. There may be cheaper, maybe, but I'm just glad I can enjoy the buildup now.

Also had a scare as I got the booster today and the NHS App didn't update.

But here we are ... beer in hand .. sea view .... "working from home" tomorrow ...

Been thinking the same thing. 1550 tickets roughly still on livefootietickets can't imagine they'll all shift for the prices they're asking!
If estimates are to go by ... 120k fans without a ticket? 1.5k tickets ... Once people land and get a few beers down their neck / fomo. What if it goes the other way? Maybe another increase like Mon to Thurs last week? +£700 nearly in 4 days.

They didn't confirm my order for a couple days which was squeaky .... but as flight was taking off today, up it popped up in my Uefa App.

Got Cat 2 S45 for £1.2k all in. Buzzing. There may be cheaper, maybe, but I'm just glad I can enjoy the buildup now.

Also had a scare as I got the booster today and the NHS App didn't update.

But here we are ... beer in hand .. sea view .... "working from home" tomorrow ...

Seems like a few are in S45 bud. Keep seeing that section pop up.

If estimates are to go by ... 120k fans without a ticket? 1.5k tickets ... Once people land and get a few beers down their neck / fomo. What if it goes the other way? Maybe another increase like Mon to Thurs last week? +£700 nearly in 4 days.
That's a good point tbf mate I nearly bit the bullet today after 2 cans so can imagine what it'll be like over there lol!

Back