Secondary Ticketing Sites

Seen ticket on ticombo saying s45 row 21 , was £500 and said “ rangers fans section

Am pretty sure that’s Frankfurt end might be wrong

I’ve followed this thread and I’m about to buy, but can anyone advise me what the process is for actually getting the tickets?

I’ve set up a UEFA account for my son and he’s got the UEFA app on his phone. When I buy a ticket using the email address associated with his UEFA account, does an email come through like it did for my MyGers ticket and I enter the email address and activation code in to the app, or do I just log on to the app using the email address on it’s own and the ticket is already there?

I’m pretty cautious by nature and nervous about how it works once I’ve paid for the ticket, so any advice before I buy one would be appreciated. I’ll probably be using Ticombo or LiveFootballTickets. Thanks.

It still seems to be around £1,300 for a ticket on Ticombo this afternoon, with commission that will be around £1,650.

Prices still very high, I can’t see them dropping to the hundreds.

The amount of money that must’ve changed hands & gone into touts pockets is obscene.

Don’t get me wrong if I bought one (which I haven’t so far as they’re out of my price range) I would be part of the problem but something should be done about it.

If you can hold I reckon tonight / tomorrow tickets will drop. I used p1travel yesterday although price seems to have went up slightly now at £1449.

It was an extra £220 yesterday for a category 1 ticket and no insane extra fee on top like the other sites.

Bought yesterday and got the ticket transferred into the app today, if that helps anyone.

I’ve followed this thread and I’m about to buy, but can anyone advise me what the process is for actually getting the tickets?

I’ve set up a UEFA account for my son and he’s got the UEFA app on his phone. When I buy a ticket using the email address associated with his UEFA account, does an email come through like it did for my MyGers ticket and I enter the email address and activation code in to the app, or do I just log on to the app using the email address on it’s own and the ticket is already there?

I’m pretty cautious by nature and nervous about how it works once I’ve paid for the ticket, so any advice before I buy one would be appreciated. I’ll probably be using Ticombo or LiveFootballTickets. Thanks.
Make sure its the UEFA Tickets App you have for him.

Then follow the video.

Just tried to buy a ticket on ticombo.
Credit card payment didn't go through. Although plenty Credit on it.
Maybe for the best
I had that a couple of times. I was using google auto fill. Once I typed everything in manually it went through. If the box is shaded yellow or some colour type that data manually.

Confirmed about 10.30am on the Friday. The office is only open Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm so you are unlikely to get any response outwith those hours.
There will probably be inundated tomorrow as well.
I’m still waiting on ticket being transferred to me via app but hoping that happens tomorrow now that I’ve replied back to them re app

Thanks pal. I just bombarded them with emails and put bad review on trust pilot due to bad response with my confirmation number - I received email confirmation within 20 mins of posting thay

Since then, they have been superb. Confirmed that tickets should all be transferred 48 hrs before game

OK thanks for that mate. They didn't say. It does say on the purchase order "delivery by 16 May 9.00 pm." But obviously I'm sweating a bit to see if it comes.
Mine also had the same date and time for delivery but after emailing the seller he told me he would transfer it later in the day (Friday).

Now has 1610 tickets on “live football tickets” , torn by wishing the greedy c**ts get stuck with them or that happening they have denied 1600 bears chance to go

Edit now 1619 ,over 20 more at stupid prices became available in less than 10 min

I would say just do ticombo mate. Makes it much easier. For what it’s worth id get it on pronto as I reckon tickets will be a grand tomorrow
I doubt it, tickets are still more expensive than what I paid last weekend.

Demand isnt dropping for a 40,000 seater stadium and a combined support travelling of well over 100,000

I’ve managed to get tickets through livefootballtickets for S21 - fearing it’s in with Frankfurt fans. On maps I’ve seen it looks split in that section.

Does anyone know where it splits from Frankfurt to Neutral? the maps seem to cut through S21.

Still waiting on my ticket being transferred after buying on Viagogo yesterday. Starting to get a bit anxious.

Just tried to buy a ticket on ticombo.
Credit card payment didn't go through. Although plenty Credit on it.
Maybe for the best
That happened to me as well. Visa treat it as suspicious transaction due to the amount. I called them and they stayed on the phone while I did it again and got a ticket

I've got an access code from UEFA but it isnt working on the website. Was everyone elses six digits in this format? xxxxx-x

I keep getting the following error

"There is no offer or product for the given code "xxxxx-x". Please check your code and make sure that the offer is still valid.
If you wish to enter a payment voucher, please note that this must be done during the checkout, after adding items to you shopping cart."

I've got an access code from UEFA but it isnt working on the website. Was everyone elses six digits in this format? xxxxx-x

I keep getting the following error

"There is no offer or product for the given code "xxxxx-x". Please check your code and make sure that the offer is still valid.
If you wish to enter a payment voucher, please note that this must be done during the checkout, after adding items to you shopping cart."
There's no tickets left

Still on every couple of days and planning the whole route (tickets, flights, hotels). Has been a combined £3k since about Tuesday, and just can’t justify it….yet.

Seatsnet is now 1095. Does anyone know what the fee is for this website? They were 1200 earlier today, so prices have come down.

Back