Match Thread ** Rangers v Dundee - 15:00 Saturday 7th - RangersTV.tv **

That's more like the score I was hoping for and now let's please see the overall team performance improve. More passes to one of our own team is needed.

Cummings has no future with us I fear
He needs next season to show what he can do and that’s if we pay for him. If Morelos goes then I can’t see us not buying him. I would have liked to see much more of him, pissed off that he’s not been given a proper chance.

I believe we've gone well past the point now where Murty is causing us more harm than good
I don't like being this negative but being realistic it's obvious he's destroyed the confidence some of our players once had
For the younger ones - this can be very damaging longer term
Oh well - I'll just keep the negative posts coming- they seem to have a positive effect

The reaction from the keeper as soon as he brought him down shows that it certainly wasn’t a dive. He knew he had fouled him.

Quick mention for the ref. Done well and let the game flow as much as 2 shite teams can 'flow' :D

Been consistent with his use of advantage and consistent in his calling of the rules.

As I type that there is a little controversy with the penalty call. Will give Morelos the benefit of the doubt and say the ref got it wrong....

He's hurt the keeper there / keeper's hurt himself

Hmm Alf's dragged his foot to get clipped and a penalty, but seems to have clipped keeper in the face :/

Cummings did not do himself any favours with Scotland that is why he got 30 seconds.
he was deemed disrespectful and unprofessional hence the 30 second sub.
Maybe he is the same at Auchenhowie ?

That should have been a Pen, Can't believe Morelos has been booked for diving as there was contact

Looked harsh on Morelos.

Dundee keeper bleeding after colliding with Morelos. Then Morelos booked for diving.

Keeper now being subbed.

What a ridiculous decision, the keeper clearly caught him otherwise how is he injured?

Blatant penalty

So how did the keeper get injured if there was no contact and he dived?
Hands, legs or face - it doesn't matter how he brought him down.
Penalty.

Morelos runs past the keeper, booked for diving, yet keeper gets injured with no contact.....? Walking off with blood streaming from his head, the same head that took out Morelos...

Well, the ref needs his balls booted severely by the SFA. Morelos booked for diving yet the goalie has had to come off with a bust nose. Hmmmmmm - on what fucking planet does that make sense?

I made a huge mistake coming in here.
Always full of whiners but they’ve outdone themselves today.

Never again.
I would see your point if we were playing well and the criticism was uncalled for but......

Think everyone is just fed up with the manager and him making the same mistakes every game.

We may be winning but it doesn’t paper over the cracks by any means.

Rangers better appeal that yellow.

It will be a scandal if he misses the Yahoo game due to that decision.

We don’t get those pens just look at some that’s been given with minimal contact that was a penalty and he now misses a game ffs

I’m curious if the AM dived how did the keeper get injured? I’m not saying it’s a penalty but it’s certainly not a booking.

If Murty wants to redeem himself he has to go after the ref for that shocker of a yellow card for Morelos. That's just absolutely mental that any ref can do that.

Back