MOTM Poll Scottish Cup Final - Rangers v Hearts - Saturday 3pm Premier Sports and BBC 1

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there anyway to watch the game on Sky in England? Can't find it anywhere and was going to ask the local to put it in for me.

Any help bears?

I hope that every Rangers supporter stays behind at the final whistle because there is every chance that if Hearts win this, we’ll see a repeat of the scenes that were witnessed in 2016.
I don't think they'll invade. Hibs hadn't won that trophy for about 2 centuries and it was their holy grail. Just so happens they're full of celtic sympathising cųnts too so it was the perfect storm really.

Hearts have won it 3 times in the past 20 years so I doubt they'll invade.

I don't think they'll invade. Hibs hadn't won that trophy for about 2 centuries and it was their holy grail. Just so happens they're full of celtic sympathising cųnts too so it was the perfect storm really.

Hearts have won it 3 times in the past 20 years so I doubt they'll invade.
Even if they do, i highly doubt they'll be attacking Rangers Players

Any win will do today.
Would be really disappointing if we don't win silverware this season.
2-0. Kent and Goldson to score.

I think Hearts will catch the rebound today and we will be angry and go out and hammer them. 4-0 to the bears.
We have a big enough squad in depth that Wednesday's exertions will make little difference

I must be the only one that's worried about today. Probably just with the shitty past couple of months I've had.
Let's go rangers,lift the heads and keep them up!

I was just thinking back to when I was a kid and they would always have this on with the SC on it with the two teams colours and if I remember correctly this would start around 10am and that would be the start of the build up to cup day until the game it's self at 3pm. Christ I feel old now!!!
Thanks mate. I already feel that way now, you have just gave it a nice finishing touch :))

My first sc final was against hearts in 76 and I can remember it very clearly.

Last competitive game until the 30th/31st July.

Longest planned summer we will have had for a long long time.

What the %^*& we meant to do with ourselves?
Will be a lot of incomings and outgoings immerse yourself in the transfer frenzy + I'm sure they'll be 2/3 friendlies organised

I was just thinking back to when I was a kid and they would always have this on with the SC on it with the two teams colours and if I remember correctly this would start around 10am and that would be the start of the build up to cup day until the game it's self at 3pm. Christ I feel old now!!!
When I was young cup final day was a very exciting day all round with as someone said Glen Micheal on at 10.00 and BBC and STV both showing the game live and the build up starting at 12.00

I must be the only one that's worried about today. Probably just with the shitty past couple of months I've had.
Let's go rangers,lift the heads and keep them up!
Nah I’m the same mate, with Wednesday still fresh and our poor record in cup competitions recently I’m not overly looking forward to this today. Need to try and be positive but can’t help thinking we might be in for more disappointment. Hopefully we can break the cup hoodoo today, the players and fans deserve something.

Not a lot of goals in that team

Diallo starting Scottish cup final after hardly being used since Jan, huge call to be honest

I’m right up for this today, hope the players are too and I’m sure they will be, I think by losing that on Wednesday they’ll be more determined to win today, this team deserve a trophy and the Scottish cup is not a bad 1 to win, so let’s go 1 last time this season and end this season on a high,
Loud & proud Bears

Glad Davis playing.
I can see why Diallo getting his chance too.
And I'm sure we'll see young Lowry at some stage.

Who do we think is playing up front in the centre?
Aribo?

Back