Jambos Kickback

Watched 20-30 of them walk from mount Florida to the north stand singing you let your club die my mate just about got pinched for swiping a fat ***
He’s lucky he wasn’t pinched. So what if they sing that, they know it’s BS and if it gets to your mate that much he’s swinging punches then he needs to seek help.

Hearts have “ died” twice if anyone cares to look. Nobody cares about all that shite it’s just white noise, laugh at it.

I’d still feel fine parking my car at their end but I wouldn’t think of doing so v the yahoos, sheep or hibs.

The entire Hearts end was engaging in ‘you let your club die’ stuff yesterday so the idea that it’s only those on kickback who are wankers is complete nonsense
I've not read anyone comment on it but speaking of tinpot, did anyone notice when we were belting out our Tavernier, Bassey song, they actually piped up with their version about going to Europe in July to the same tune?

Small time cųnts of the highest orderB-)

Their “Congratulations Frankfurt” thread is comedy gold too, thread starts off on Wednesday night with “Congratulations to Frankfurt, worthy winners of the Europa League” etc and by Friday it’s all changed and they’re saying “Eintracht can do one after recent tweet” :)) B-) . All because Frankfurt put out that tweet wishing us, “a great club”, good luck in the Scottish Cup final. If ever there was a thread that summed up how utterly irrelevant Hearts are, this is it.

One of them started talking about how they improve fitness levels for next season.

You think that's a small chink of diddy club fans starting to catch on?

Playing hoof ball low block against Rangers hoping to scrape a point is never going to get you far. In Europe you don't get away with endless professional fouls and leaving the boot in.

Hopefully some of them learn, because we could do with a hand dragging up the coefficient. A big burden doing it all ourselves.
They won't learn, the likliehod is they will get at least 5 trouncings as mediocre at best euro teams pump them with the ability to play just a little football and use generic euro tactics.

15 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:
On the bright side in last two cup finals against old firm they couldn’t beat us in 90 mins - we used to lose by 3 or 4 and over by half time
we have got a bit closer

hahahahaha hearts are really trying to win the tinpot cup the support is fucking embarrassing

I noticed that on thickback. There's an element who say we are their most hated team and they would rather celtic beat us and win the league.

They are either undercover bheasts or they are truly fucked in the head.
I lived and worked in Edinburgh for quite a few years and got to know quite a few Hearts fans and to a man none of them would pick the mhanks mob over us. It had been mentioned that their young supporters were being hoodwinked by idiots on their forums who they highly doubted were hearts men.

The preparations, tactics, execution and modification were a total and utter failure. That was a disgrace, and an embarrassment at best to the reputations of our leaders and tacticians. An utter capitulation. James IV did better at Flodden in that he left a name for himself as a foolhardy but immensely brave and bold leader. That was a load of absalut shitebaggery the day. Embarrassed at Hearts playing like that in a cup final

B-D

Check out Leckie in the Sun today.

Going about the Hearts players should be ashamed of themselves for letting down the guy with MND who led them out yesterday and how they should've done it for him etc.

They're effing mental.

"EVERY step that Stevie Morris takes leaves him in a world of pain.

But just before three o'clock yesterday afternoon, that pain never felt more worth fighting.
Leaning on a stick, Robbie Neilson's arm around his shoulders, the lifelong Jambo defied the Motor Neurone Disease that's eating away at him to lead his heroes on to the Hampden turf.

The oldest match mascot around. The proudest man in the land.

And, if I was a Hearts player this morning, my biggest regret would be not rewarding the level of courage Stevie showed before a ball was kicked."

Last edited:
The hope from page 26 onwards, which is the start of half time, is fantastic to read.

'we're winning this. One way or another it's ours'

Also makes it even better that Souttar had such a good game and he's signed for nothing.

Hearts fans I've met in my lifetime have usually been ok, saying that it's usually been at Loyalist parades I've met them so never really came across the nationalist leftie numpties that follow them.

Was having a stoat about town yesterday before that match with the wife, we seemed to be massively outnumbered and most of the chants were directed towards us. "Europa League your having a laugh" "Rangers died jambos survived" walked past a group that had weans and I jokingly said to them mon the Gers, one of the Jambo da's actually took offence to me saying this, no aggression just a growl and "wit you saying" walked on sniggering to myself.

However one thing I did find amusing was when we were walking down Buchanan towards st Enoch heard a group chanting "what the f.ucking hell is that" turned the corner and seen it was being directed towards the Celtic shop. When a customer came out the chants changed to "peado peado peado".

On a whole like any fan base they have some decent supporters and some absolute roasters. I personally never took offence to most of there songs being directed towards us.

Those screenshots from the Australian guy trying to.prove that 3 players were offside have to be a Bear on the wind-up. Comedy genius.

A few tadgers on JKB does not represent their entire fan base.
It does fester with even decent ones. I know one very well, and despite the evidence of everyone’s eyes watching that, by the time I see him midweek Kickback will have convinced him Hearts we’re hard done by by the ref.

See the class exuded from teams we have beat and the team that beat us in Europe this year compared to these dicks and all the rest in this filthy, downtrodden country. There’s sportsmanship on the one hand and there’s blinkered hatred with a hint of desperation to be us and have done a portion of what we have through our gloried history and bright future.
The posters who frequent this forum who support other Scottish teams exemplify the former it must be said and are a breath of fresh air.
There really is a big difference in how Rangers are perceived by European teams, their fans, and Scottish teams and fans.

A good, concise post.

You can spot the nationalists a mile off:))

Very little words about their own team. Just poison and bile about the team that fly union flags.

Going about the Hearts players should be ashamed of themselves for letting down the guy with MND who led them out yesterday and how they should've done it for him etc.

They're effing mental.

But just before three o'clock yesterday afternoon, that pain never felt more worth fighting.
Leaning on a stick, Robbie Neilson's arm around his shoulders, the lifelong Jambo defied the Motor Neurone Disease that's eating away at him to lead his heroes on to the Hampden turf.

And, if I was a Hearts player this morning, my biggest regret would be not rewarding the level of courage Stevie showed before a ball was kicked."
Wow.

That is fuckin sick!

Victorian

Victorian​

Posted 14 hours ago
Their running and movement and also their skills and understanding were phenomenal. Absolute knickers down spanking from HT.

:)

Was on the train last night at like 9 or 10, so plenty of pished Jambos on it.

Three brain donors constantly singing you let your club die in defiance (nothing unusual there from that lot), only problem was a group of wee lassies were rising to it. I get up to go off at my stop and they clock the scarf and start another rendition, so I just reminded them who picked up the Scottish Cup that afternoon :))

Of course, this led to them foaming at the mouth uncontrollably- “yeez ur deed, Hearts survived, Aaron Ramsay, Europa league!!!”

Shouldn’t laugh at the less fortunate but %^*& me they don’t half make a lady's front bottom of themselves at times.

They're effing mental.

That's pretty despicable tbh. Hearts were deservedly beaten but, no one can tell me their players didn't give everything yesterday. To try and use that as a stick to beat them with is shocking. Leckie really is a piece of shit.

Fantastic reading, even just before ET they still thought they could win it. Jamboreid probably on there slagging us off.

I do find it quite funny that they are disgusted their team can’t pass and link play as well as europa league finalists. I mean we know we punched above our weight in many ways to make the final but we are clearly a very good team with good individuals.

Guess that’s the equivalent of the moon rockets on here who would be slamming our players for losing 2-1 to Man City or the likes.

To think some weirdos think their fan base is ok, another shower of irrelevant wankers who’ve had their fair share of digs at us
Tbf mate, I remember years back when we played them at Edinburgh and there was a loyalist rally in princess st during the ulster says no campaign.

Plenty Rangers and Hearts fans together and a band called the Heart of Midlothian.

Times have changed though and this country has went to the dogs with the rise of the nats.

I find some of the abuse our fans get on here, bang out of order. All I can tell you is, the hearts fan I know has a healthy hatred of them.

They're effing mental.

Jesus Christ

Back