Jambos Kickback

Well hard to pause on the shot but two offside. One was on the wing so wasn’t effecting the play but as you can see one definitely was

79B6844C-1319-49FA-ABA1-78F04FE138F1.jpeg.2a6d1ad429dfda4556ccd2be72c75573.jpeg

If Balogun is in his line of sight he has some squint!
Are they really claiming Balogun and Tav are offside? It can't be Balogun and Wright they mean. Surely?

Take your pick though, none of them are offside per current rules.

Looks like it, I thought the guy infront of Jack was claiming for something but he just has his hand up because he has tried to block jack.
Funnily enough when I saw the still photo I wondered about the guy with his hand in the air as well. He wasn't claiming for anything though, as you say, just the effort of trying to get to Jack.

Pish about them beating the previous incarnation of Rangers in 1998, so can they beat this version in 2022. F#ck the small time wankpots. I hope they're hurting horribly today ..
That's priceless hypocrisy.

They seem to have conveniently forgotten Romanov and his Lithuanian dodgy money.
Oh, and Alex groper Salmond made their debts disappear. Stick your moral high ground up your collective arses.

A few slating the boy Harlin, thought he was there best player, dirty twat mind.
Soutter was superb.
As was Craig Gordon.
I read some of it last night .
I'm English, Birmingham fan,I picked Hearts in 1990 as my Scottish team ,though I do adore Rangers and watch them like they are my team.
Iv never joined jkb because it seems to full of those ' I'm too cool to be secterian clowns'.

Remember your history you bunch of embarrassing wollopers.

I think HM have a healthy number of older and more encouragingly younger lads who are certainly not afraid to show their Britishness.

I'm sure a proper fan like @jamboreid would know more than me but he seems more comfortable on here than jkb imo .

Regrettably some jambos are every bit as bad as dolly &/ or hiv fans
They've mutated or been infiltrated by the exact same malaise that's infected the whole of Scottish football IMO

Considering what they once were - albeit a long time ago now - & what they've become - there's an enormous shift in the wrong direction & IMO they've passed the point of no return

It's obvious they've been having an identity crisis for at least a couple of decades & are either in limbo now or have defected to the weird & wonderful world of insanity

My opinion is based on individuals I've met & being honest I know sheep supporters with more reasonable outlook & view points than the hertz fans I've met

Saying one is worse or better than the other when they're all closely & equally bad - gets difficult- but all things considered & again in my experience - hertz fans win the delusional, illogical & daft prizes just ahead of the others
If for no other reason than they once knew better

Oh & by the way - the one jambo that frequents my local agrees with my assessment above
I would agree with this. I base my opinion of them on the actual people I come into contact with and not anonymous internet zoomers posting any old shite.

Last edited:
What an "absalut" melt:))
He forgets Hearts could have took the lead .
He forgets that after 60/70 mins Hearts were pinned back,the wing backs couldn't get out and it was backs to the wall.All without Rangers actually smashing the woodwork 27 X.They were still in the game
The subs made a massive difference.Hearts subs made the team worse ,Rangers made the team better.
It's also unfair on RN ,some of those players hadn't played in a while or were carrying knocks.Boyce was ducked .

If RN had gone at a gun Fest it would have been 10-1 .

Agree with much of this. My home town in Clackmannanshire has always had a healthy contingent of Hearts fans for as long as I can remember. They definitely aren't represented by those wallopers on JKB. The ones saying they would actually rather see Hibs or Celtic win is mind boggling but, does seem like there is a growing number of them in their support, particularly on that forum.

Read a bit of it last night at work. Very amusing.
They are a breed that have forgotten their history,unlike the folk in your town.
Only today ,I was looking at the Haymarket war memorial on the internet.
Someone should tell these clowns that these brave and wonderful lads died for Britain,not Scotland.

Least there was maybe at most 5% on that thread with a couple of brain cells, calling out the other idiots.

Banging on about
Agree with much of this. My home town in Clackmannanshire has always had a healthy contingent of Hearts fans for as long as I can remember. They definitely aren't represented by those wallopers on JKB. The ones saying they would actually rather see Hibs or Celtic win is mind boggling but, does seem like there is a growing number of them in their support, particularly on that forum.

Read a bit of it last night at work. Very amusing.

JKB is riddled with paedo-apologists (as is other clubs' forums) pushing their anti Rangers agenda.

What’s your take on the game JamboReid? Not trying to be funny here by the way.
Not at all mate.

Reality is that other than the first 10 we were never even in the game. Rangers far superior technically and on fitness levels, but we knew that already. We played anti-football in the second half and tried to make it ugly. Shouldn’t have gotten to extra time as Aribo should’ve been awarded a penalty.

Only Simms, Souttar and Gordon got pass marks from me, and Boyce for work rate but little else. Couple of headed opportunities for Aribo and Diallo would’ve likely been buried by Morelos.

If anything it underlined just how far we are behind, people are correct on here assuming there was a lot of confidence from our support but I never felt it was warranted.

The guy that claims Collum was trying to ensure we didn’t end the season trophyless :D

Deary me. Not only watching a different game but on a different planet
There was absolute shock on Friday when they were moaning in my work about Collum being the ref. Could’ve shovelled their chins off the floor when I assured them he is a 19th Century Terrorist

To be fair, Collum gave some pretty weird decisions against both teams.

As fans we only ever concentrate on the ones against us.
There was a point that summed it up for me when Hearts took an off side free kick inside the Rangers half and everyone was going mental and Neilson gave Gio a look and a laugh to agree it was shambolic but thats the calibre of refs we have to put up with

Not at all mate.

Reality is that other than the first 10 we were never even in the game. Rangers far superior technically and on fitness levels, but we knew that already. We played anti-football in the second half and tried to make it ugly. Shouldn’t have gotten to extra time as Aribo should’ve been awarded a penalty.

Only Simms, Souttar and Gordon got pass marks from me, and Boyce for work rate but little else. Couple of headed opportunities for Aribo and Diallo would’ve likely been buried by Morelos.

If anything it underlined just how far we are behind, people are correct on here assuming there was a lot of confidence from our support but I never felt it was warranted.
Fair play to you. I think that’s a fair assessment. For what it’s worth, I agree with you regarding Gordon, Souttar and Simms. Good players. Hearts have had a decent season coming third, so you have that.

Well done to Hearts for reaching the final and achieving 3rd in their 1st season back in the Premiership. HOWEVER, their fans really suffer from a similar problem to the rest of the league - they are completely focused on Rangers. Their biggest songs were about us, they blame the ref (really), they are happy for us not score. They should really self reflect on today as a fan group. Their team’s performance mirrored their fans. Negative and all geared towards stopping Rangers rather than expressing themselves.

That's the first I've read a football board of other an team for years. FFS l had forgotten how deluded these characters are. Some of the references they make about the football rules really do beggar belief. Hopefully they enjoy their Sunday.

When I lived in Edinburg for a year I found Hearts fans every bit as Rangers hating as Hibs fans.
*and I worked with a lot of the younger generation so cannot see it changing any time soon, some of the older well grounded and better educated ones were fine

Their “Congratulations Frankfurt” thread is comedy gold too, thread starts off on Wednesday night with “Congratulations to Frankfurt, worthy winners of the Europa League” etc and by Friday it’s all changed and they’re saying “Eintracht can do one after recent tweet” :)) B-) . All because Frankfurt put out that tweet wishing us, “a great club”, good luck in the Scottish Cup final. If ever there was a thread that summed up how utterly irrelevant Hearts are, this is it.
Reminds me of the thread on the sheep forum in the week leading up to the infamous 'Sellout Saturday' in 2014. It started out full of hope and the word was that tickets were selling well. It soon turned to heartbreaking, bitter despair as it became clear it would be nowhere near a sellout and, in fact, only about 14,000 were there ..B-D:cool:

I don't think that JKB place reflects the actual Hearts support. Hearts - Celtic games are far, far more volatile than Hearts - Rangers. Everyone knows why that is.

Reminds me of the thread on the sheep forum in the week leading up to the infamous 'Sellout Saturday' in 2014. It started out full of hope and the word was that tickets were selling well. It soon turned to heartbreaking, bitter despair as it became clear it would be nowhere near a sellout and, in fact, only about 14,000 were there ..B-D:cool:

Aberdeen couldn’t sell out an ice cream van in the Sahara tbf

I'm pretty worried how bad a tanking the co-efficient is going to take next season. That mob in the CL group stages and Hearts in the group stages of the Conference. We're gonna bleed co-efficient points. You've also got to wonder what assortment of misfits that finished 4th in North Macedonia are going to slap the shit out of Motherwell and similar is probably applicable to Dundee United too.

If we qualify, for the CL Group Stages we're going to have to aim to finish 3rd in the hope we drop into Europa again, to salvage some national points and pride. This is the minor side effect of all of our recent European success, it rubs off on shite teams that don't deserve to be near elite level European competition. The league was a bit of a free for all outwith the top 3 places, so some pretty horrendous footballing sides have gained access to European football as a result. Even Hearts won't kick their arse in the Conference League, European teams are taking it serious, you only need to look at the final of the Europa Conference to see that.

Jambos Kickback has a lot of (not so) undercover Tims on it.
Hearts fans are pathetic, saddest thing I ever saw was when they finished 2nd in 2006 and one of their fans was walking around Haymarket station with a tape deck playing the CL music.
Jambos at my work celebrating being in the CL until I had to explain to them they weren’t and would be pumped out of the qualifier…which they promptly were.
I remember when we got promoted back to the Prem they were convinced on Kickback that we were going bust and they were “going to take Waghorn” from us. Doughnuts

Last edited:
I work with 4 Jambos in Edinburgh and 4 ST holders. Two of which were actively supporting us on Wednesday. And the other two are always respectful and complimentary. Doesnt mean theyre all like that, granted. I dont know any of those Hibs, Aberdeen cunts that would be wishing us well.

They’ll be saying otherwise behind your back.

I was walking back to town from Hampden and I ended up chatting with a Hearts fan. He was amazed by our fitness levels and generally complimentary. He said Bassey is going to be a massive player for a big club down south, said that he's a level above where Van Dijk was when he was at Celtic.

They call Craig Gordon ‘God’?

lol
Was in the company of an ex St Mirren player years ago. Had to Google him to find out about him. Led me to an old thread when they played and beat us at Ibrox. They were raving about the performance of "Falcao" that day. I have absolutely no idea who was supposed to be like Falcao.

1 of them suggesting that Collum was biased towards us hahahaha ha

Deary me delusional
I had a St Booooo supporter telling me Hearts were denied a stonewall penalty. I’ve absolutely no idea what incident he’s talking about !! Anyone? Any idea wtf he’s talking about?

Anyone Hearts related complaining about Collum yesterday is beyond parody.

Off the top of my head Haring could have walked within 3 minutes, we should have had a penalty on 45, Cochrane going down feigning injury to win free kicks, several fouls by Hearts players not given and thats before you start on his pish with the Hearts free kick in our half after a quite dismal off side decision.

Like most of the fans in Scotland, out with Rangers of course, Hearts fans are pointless wankers. Too bust moaning about stuff that didn't happen or getting upset about things that shouldn't bother them to just get on with supporting their club.

All I can say is - ha ha.

Back