Jambos Kickback

The preparations, tactics, execution and modification were a total and utter failure. That was a disgrace, and an embarrassment at best to the reputations of our leaders and tacticians. An utter capitulation. James IV did better at Flodden in that he left a name for himself as a foolhardy but immensely brave and bold leader. That was a load of absalut shitebaggery the day. Embarrassed at Hearts playing like that in a cup final

B-D
A complete total and utter loonball.

I love that they genuinely would've believed they were winning that yesterday after our exertions midweek, only to be outclassed & outplayed. if it wasn't for their keeper that wouldn't have seen ET. The seethe is a joy.
Or the ref doing his job & awarding us a pen when Aribo's Jersey getting pulled before he got his shot off .

The entire Hearts end was engaging in ‘you let your club die’ stuff yesterday so the idea that it’s only those on kickback who are wankers is complete nonsense
I’m pretty sure they sung that more than their glorious hearts ditty but didn’t seem to be brave enough singing it to our faces as they walked among us before and after the game. I didn’t see any bears engage in any banter with them either before or after the game...not even a wee giruys for them afterwards which surprised me a bit but I guess like the rest of them in Scotland they are an irrelevance to us.

Dear of dear a few of them calling us h*ns and bigots, they are so thick they dont realise seperate entity fans call them diet h*uns as a bigotted insult because of their religion. Beyond help

They are a breed that have forgotten their history,unlike the folk in your town.
Only today ,I was looking at the Haymarket war memorial on the internet.
Someone should tell these clowns that these brave and wonderful lads died for Britain,not Scotland.
Their first team squad, almost to a man, signed up in 1914/15 for the war effort. I believe they were on schedule to win the title that season. How times change.

Some outrageous comments on that board. "aye but Bill Shankley said if yer no interfering with play u shouldn't be on the pitch" Fucking hilarious east coast buffoonery..LOL

hearts are now bigger spoonburners than their paedo neighbours from Leith.

Some outrageous comments on that board. "aye but Bill Shankley said if yer no interfering with play u shouldn't be on the pitch" Fucking hilarious east coast buffoonery..LOL

I take it they watched Leeds winner. Went to VAR and allowed.

That's priceless hypocrisy.

They seem to have conveniently forgotten Romanov and his Lithuanian dodgy money.
Oh, and Alex groper Salmond made their debts disappear. Stick your moral high ground up your collective arses.
It's actually worse than that according to....https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/131056-heart-of-midlothian-wound-up-in-1905/

There's a thing that’s common among not just Hearts fans but even more so the sheep. For example neither have any great confidence in qualifying for Europe by winning qualifying rounds. They think it's a step too far.

But when it comes to playing Rangers, a side who for years have been qualifying all the way to groups and knockout rounds and now a final they think they should be winning.

That's a logic gap as well as a financial gap.

Thank goodness John McLoughlan managed to stay onside, but at the moment the shot went in, I am sure most of us thought he was a fckn waste of space all that way back behind the play inside the Rangers goal.

Their first team squad, almost to a man, signed up in 1914/15 for the war effort. I believe they were on schedule to win the title that season. How times change.
Yes mate , i read this morning that they tailed off towards the end of the season due to some players doing 2x night hikes PW ,one on the Friday before a Saturday game !

Here's another funny one. When Rangers made an offer for Soutar in January and it was knocked back they wanted him thrown into the under 20s. Never play for them again and not take the money either. Another logic gap.

See the funny thing about the Soutar situation. With his injuries they ended up being unable to use him. Likewise it didn't impact their league campaign.

So the literally just threw away money out of spite. That pleases me.

Here's another funny one. When Rangers made an offer for Soutar in January and it was knocked back they wanted him thrown into the under 20s. Never play for them again and not take the money either. Another logic gap.
Hearts should be able to compete with most teams in the Conference League but I don’t think they will be good enough or ambitious enough to really build a foothold with their current position.

The lack of ambition in Scottish football is depressing.

Hearts should be able to compete with most teams in the Conference League but I don’t think they will be good enough or ambitious enough to really build a foothold with their current position.

Not only depressing, but incredible how it seems to be an accepted mindset.

Article on when hearts became a Newco in 1905.

For any lurkers

Only Rangers try to play football in Scotland. The rest are just chickens without heads hackers, and their European early annihilations just confirm that reality. They won't get away with in Europe what they do here in Scotland. Its no coincidence that we've rapidly improved on the European stage, while the rest have regressed at an alarming pace.

I think they can solidify 3rd. As for Europe that remains to be seen. It's been years since anybody but us or them made a group.

It is. Our league is a joke.

Were else does a team UEFA ranked 25 places below their rivals win the league? 55 was awesome but ffs, our domestic league is depressing. The refs are horrendous. Sakala shirt pull at DUFC game was the epitome of it. Will VAR (not until December mind :) ) change it? I doubt it.

Agree. Absolute @rseholes. Generally worse than Hibs fans to talk to.

Agree also. Lived in Edinburgh for four years, worked in the bookies in some right shit holes. Genuinely found myself getting on better with Hibs fans.

Was 09, pre wide spread social media right enough.

It is. Our league is a joke.

Were else does a team UEFA ranked 25 places below their rivals win the league? 55 was awesome but ffs, our domestic league is depressing. The refs are horrendous. Sakala shirt pull at DUFC game was the epitome of it. Will VAR (not until December mind :) ) change it? I doubt it.

Italy.

Milan are 45th, Juve are 8th.

Czech league not far off either. 20 odd places.

Italy.

Milan are 45th, Juve are 8th

Oh stop it.

Ok, let me further back my point by stating where else does a team who has been handed ten of the last eleven championships, rank 25 places below another team in that same league?

Tbf mate, I remember years back when we played them at Edinburgh and there was a loyalist rally in princess st during the ulster says no campaign.

Plenty Rangers and Hearts fans together and a band called the Heart of Midlothian.

Times have changed though and this country has went to the dogs with the rise of the nats.

I find some of the abuse our fans get on here, bang out of order. All I can tell you is, the hearts fan I know has a healthy hatred of them.

Remember it / them well.

A very good bunch that HOMFB and their support in general back then.

Changed days it would seem.

Agree. Absolute @rseholes. Generally worse than Hibs fans to talk to.
I’ve lived in Edinburgh most of my life and agree with this.
Hibs fans hate us, but they know their place in the food chain. If they’re sh*te they’ll tell you that…Hearts fans are delusional, like talking to a child.

Kickback is full of wanky, trendy-lefty new age post-fanzine era Hearts fans who picked up their ideas from tim and sheep sites. All the older Hearts fans I know share our views. My old boss had a King Billy painting on his wall.
I know a die hard Hearts fan with a King Billy tattoo.

Back