Sheep Fans Rage at Ross McCrorie

They just hunted a manager a year ago for being a “hun” and nearly got themselves relegated as a result.

It appears their bitterness towards Rangers will always take priority over all else.

Oh and Bruce, Rangers aren’t your rivals. You a shit on our shoe at best. A complete diddy club and an irrelevance in the footballing world.
Hey, we are their biggest rivals, in the same way, we are Stranraer and Arbroath's biggest rivals and every other club in Scotland..
We are a rival Scottish club and we are simply the biggest.
Hence biggest rivals.

I love the logic of these Aberdeen fans.
They get it.

This is tragic. Adults trying to out-do each other with their level of hatred on an anonymous message-board. Talk about inadequates...

It's heavy cringe. Even the disrespectful nature of the comments just make me cringe or laugh. Absolute fucking gimps. Performative nonsense as per.

Ferguson would walk from Aberdeen to Ibrox to sign on the dotted line for us. Surely they were already aware of this!? Like honestly, just fucking look at who his Da and uncle are ffs. Heavy embarrassing they are feigning faux outrage at it.

Red or dead :cool::cool:

0_JS267006464.jpg

In all seriousness - I think it’s more mental they have two well known Rangers fans in their team, and didn’t expect them to go support Rangers in their biggest game in 50 years.

The lads behaved, kept themselves quiet and were respectful. If they were broadcasting themselves singing some cultural or Rangers tunes then I’d understand the unhappiness.

Deranged weirdos.

In all seriousness - I think it’s more mental they have two well known Rangers fans in their team, and didn’t expect them to go support Rangers in their biggest game in 50 years.

The lads behaved, kept themselves quiet and were respectful. If they were broadcasting themselves singing some cultural or Rangers tunes then I’d understand the unhappiness.

Deranged weirdos.
All we need now is footage of Lewis Ferguson leading a bar full of Bears in follow follow, add ons, the lot, while Ross McCrorie dances about with Union flag sunglasses and a Red Hand round his shoulders. :cool:

If they were not entirely consumed by their hatred of us they might actually have had the chance of competing regularly for trophies.
I reckon if they had been run properly they might even have sneaked a league win when we were missing and Delilah was in charge of Shame FC. But they were content that their fans were content that they had done us harm and sucking the green tadger for a few crumbs was enough.

In all serious- I think it’s more mental they have two well known Rangers fans in their team, and didn’t expect them to go support Rangers in their biggest game in 50 years.

Deranged weirdos.

They genuinely believe we have a rivalry with them. The majority of Rangers fans wished McCrorie well when he left to go join them.

They've always had players that support us. They've ramped up the hatred of late because they are fading back into obsolescence.

They genuinely believe we have a rivalry with them. The majority of Rangers fans wished McCrorie well when he left to go join them.

They've always had players that support us. They've ramped up the hatred of late because they are fading back into obsolescence.
Just want pictures of Kennedy & Bates to appear from Seville as well :))

That happened many moons ago.

They hounded the excellent Alex Smith out for running us to the wire in the three competitions. That was it absolute mediocrity ever since.

That happened many moons ago.

They hounded the excellent Alex Smith out for running us to the wire in the three competitions. That was it absolute mediocrity ever since.

Our brief dalliance with the lower leagues of Scottish football, had convinced them they were set to be the second force in Scotland. I'm not being facetious either, they absolutely believed that. With certainty.

Their greatest manager and his two main center-backs in their greatest ever team were all brought up Rangers supporters.

That said, I followed that link to their forum and found it sickening in its depravity.

Behold the absolute filth they spout.
A puny club, with puny minded fans, consumed by unrequited hate.

My God, the hatred these Sheep fans have for Ferguson and McCrorie knows no bounds, really are despicable c*nts.

If both players were to see that thread I'd be shocked if they didn't immediately demand to be transferred.

What I don't get about Aberdeen is that any success they have had in their history has been entirely due to the influence of bears

Alex Ferguson
Willie Miller
Alex mcleish
Jimmy calderwood
Derek mcinnes

They chased the last 2 managers and tumbled down the table

Bizarre club

Bizarre in the extreme. I’d have the Edinburgh clubs as bigger rivals than them. If it helps them they are maybe 4th?

Really though we only have one and that one surely knows no other clubs consider them rivals as we are the leading club. Nobody’s chasing second best.

Aberdeen small provincial club with a small but very bitter twisted hateful anti Rangers support whose only success in recent seasons was luckily escaping the relegation play off this season due to the fact the two teams below them were absolutely shite just a very small step below Aberdeen.

Biggest rivals? Just had to put my socks back on after laughing them off. A relegation struggler our rival? That must make St Mirren an even bigger rival since they finished above the sheep.

That's all these witless nitwits have now. A pretend rivalry with Rangers no one but them knows exists. I wouldn't be surprised if they're bottom 6 next season too. They're utter crap and they're not going to change that with some league one reject which is the limit of their powers.

And, to keep them happy, the club should sign nothing but sheep fans. See where that gets them. They really are a joke club.

FF was closed down for a cartoon 'death threat'. Spend a few minutes registering your fear and alarm at the threats towards human life posted on that website.

I've reported that site before, once when they posted Scott Wright's personal phone number when he signed for us and once more recently following the passing of Jimmy Bell. They acted the first time but nit sure if they have done anything about the second.

Back