The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For us to be putting the £25m figure out there, there must be pretty real interest.
I'd be surprised if we put the actual figure £25m out there specifically.

I'd hazard a guess that whoever it was from the club that spoke to Sky Sports, probably told them it would take a Scottish record outgoing transfer fee, before Rangers agreed to let Calvin speak to clubs.

Let us hope Wilson is working hard in the background. We seriously need more goals in our team.
Kent gets grief and some of it justified as even in old firm games he was pish last season but in Europe unreal.

GK i am happy to let Jon start as 1
Defence we need a left back and one CB.
Midfield we need AM and back up for Jack and Lundstram.
Lowry must start games now.
Up front we need a complete revamp. This is what won the tramps the league, Rogic, Jota, Greek prick and Abada all posted number.

Our front 4 numbers are a joke and a disgrace and i include Morelos is that. We need numbers from left, right and our main striker and AM.
Harsh, but for the most part fair and true.

While I agree on the goals front 20 assists is hard to replace plus he has 2 men in him every game creating space for bassy or barasic.
I really like Kent and the point you make is bang on and often forgotten but i am sure we could find a dangerous little wasp on the continent with similar numbers for less than Kent would generate in a sale to an English club.

We don't need to sell everyone, and a player like Kent i would be happy to keep, but they are at the stage where they may have hit a peak value not just for selling, but also really importantly for us to keep.

If we ask these guys to sign extensions what sort of wage will they want? Does that, higher i would assume wage, then represent value for us?

Anyone else heard the rumours that we're interested in Harvey Elliot on loan?

He's a regular in Liverpool match day squads and we moved on from being a development side for Liverpool while Gerrard was still here, never mind now. Doubt there's anything in that at all.

The only thing holding Kent back is his appalling finishing.

Everything else is there, including the workrate.
His workrate is incredible! Doesn't matter what kind of form he is in, he is smashing our performances based on workrate alone.

Cynical little player as well. Doesn't mind tracking back for the team and he will stick one on someone no bother.

The only thing holding Kent back is his appalling finishing.

Everything else is there, including the workrate.

what staggers me is how he can be having a relatively poor game, not really contributing then he pops up with a run or an assist and we win

v few players in our squad that can say that
generally, if they are off the boil, they are not doing that

Anyone else heard the rumours that we're interested in Harvey Elliot on loan?
No more loans please.

Even if we could bring Pele or Maradona back from the dead and have them at his peak 1970 or 1986 brilliance it’s has been proven time and again that loan deals do NOT work unless it’s a loan to buy option. The player needs to have a steak in the club and vice versa. Taking on players to keep them fit or on the bench is utterly pointless , use our own boys like lowrie king McCann Weston if gaps need filled.

Reactions: LAW
No more loans please.

Even if we could bring Pele or Maradona back from the dead and have them at his peak 1970 or 1986 brilliance it’s has been proven time and again that loan deals do NOT work unless it’s a loan to buy option. The player needs to have a steak in the club and vice versa. Taking on players to keep them fit or on the bench is utterly pointless , use our own boys like lowrie king McCann Weston if gaps need filled.
If we are able to bring in Harvey Elliott (which we wont be) we shouldnt just rule out a loan because its a loan. He started the season as a starter for Liverpool before his injury

No more loans please.

What if they are vegan? Everyone Anyone...

No more loans please.

:D

My mate messaged a video to our WhatsApp group from his pal who is on a stag. They met Goldson and he did a video for the groom saying good luck etc. he finished it off by saying ‘hopefully see you next season’.

Interesting…
Post vid

My mate messaged a video to our WhatsApp group from his pal who is on a stag. They met Goldson and he did a video for the groom saying good luck etc. he finished it off by saying ‘hopefully see you next season’.

Interesting…
Upload the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back