Mygers points being updated

Is that the 16/17 season then? So if that’s the case the 3 season drop hasn’t kicked in yet either?
Wouldn’t be so sure it won’t still be done. Easier to remove 1 season, then go back and remove another 2, than to remove 3 and decide 2 need to be added back in

Wouldn’t be so sure it won’t still be done. Easier to remove 1 season, then go back and remove another 2, than to remove 3 and decide 2 need to be added back in

Yeah that’s what I was implying, that there’s still a big big chunk to be knocked off.

Has this not changed yet?

• Gold: 1,616 and Above Points
  • Silver: 966 - 1,615 Points
  • Bronze: 20 - 965 Points

Is that the old / current tier numhers?
These have to come down thats the way the system is to work surley, they cant stay the same or go up as years drop and points drop off..

2 days ago I jumped upto around 1746 and now this morning I am on 1512.
Yeah they are working through the points updates.
I had well over 2000+ the other day but have dropped back now to under 1,800.
Final points totals and tier thresholds that have still to be issued are all that matter :))

I just managed to find mine.

I’ve received 10 points for away attendance and 5 points for away registrations.

There was 1, possibly two games I missed the deadline for and forgot to register.

Took tickets for everything I was offered
Where does it tell you how many points you get for attendance / registrations?

These have to come down thats the way the system is to work surley, they cant stay the same or go up as years drop and points drop off..
How can it not go up?

There were more points available in 21/22 than there was in 16/17. Therefore, some people will have lost less points than they gained last season

For reference, before this points update I had 50 from the period points were accrued. Now 16/17 has dropped off, my starting point is 50 points higher than what it was after Hearts game

A lot of these problems / debates could be solved by having more than one website / database used. It’s amateur stuff updating a live website - should all be getting updated on a development website then pushed across to the live environment in one hit.

Where does it tell you how many points you get for attendance / registrations?
If you go to your order history-
Away attendance 2021/22
Away Registration 2021/22
then click on red “i” button it shows “loyalty” points awarded for each.
15 points in total awarded (registration 5 points attendance 10 points)

He never said take the full website down did he?

Think he meant remove the MyGers section until the club update us.
He said "they should take the website down"

Didn't he? :)

Plus it's the mygers section where tickets can be bought so I'd say they ain't taking that down.

How can it not go up?

There were more points available in 21/22 than there was in 16/17. Therefore, some people will have lost less points than they gained last season

For reference, before this points update I had 50 from the period points were accrued. Now 16/17 has dropped off, my starting point is 50 points higher than what it was after Hearts game
You think it will go up mate? I think it will drop but who knows wel find out soon enough.

A lot of these problems / debates could be solved by having more than one website / database used. It’s amateur stuff updating a live website - should all be getting updated on a development website then pushed across to the live environment in one hit.
Blasphemer!....

After the one season has dropped off I am 59 points better off than I was in April.

From my point of view it will be better if it does go to 3 years as it will effectively move me further up even though I lose a lot of travel club points

You think it will go up mate? I think it will drop but who knows wel find out soon enough.
still not confirmed if it’s 3 or 5 seasons so more points could go down further

Gut feeling, if it stays at 5 seasons with current totals showing, the threshold might go up ever so slightly but needs noted that the 50 points difference includes euro aways so a small % of members will have went to them

I’d say gold would probs be around 1630 to ensure the number in gold is capped as per the rules

Gut feeling, if it stays at 5 seasons with current totals showing, the threshold might go up ever so slightly but needs noted that the 50 points difference includes euro aways so a small % of members will have went to them

I’d say gold would probs be around 1630 to ensure the number in gold is capped as per the rules
Would that be the rules made of elastic? :))

Do we think the bottom of the tier point requirements is likely to go up or down? Would normally go up, but with the changes to the base years, I wasn't so sure. I guess we'll find out soon, but currently stuck on 933 and was hoping to break through into silver this year.

Would that be the rules made of elastic? :))
Pardon?

Rules have been clear at the start gold numbers are capped as it’s a vital component of the “rewarding loyalty” aspect of the Ponzi scheme. The thresholds have always changed to not a new thing

Pardon?

Rules have been clear at the start gold numbers are capped as it’s a vital component of the “rewarding loyalty” aspect of the Ponzi scheme. The thresholds have always changed to not a new thing
Where mygers are concerned they aren't averse to changing things at the drop of a hat if it suits them remember as they make it up as they go along.

I'm not suggesting that they should though :))

They can remove the viewing of MyGers points though, they should do that until they're ready to publish the final numbers.
I'd agree yes

What we've had the past day or two is yet another avoidable shambles and like VB says there's been little communication on the matter.

We are mere pawns who don't really seem to matter in grand scheme of things apart from our cash. We ain't worth meaningful communication ;)

Make it 1615 and we have a deal

It's not a shambles though, that's the way it was always meant to work. Your points from over 5 years ago have dropped off as they will every year.
No way should it be 195 though. Most think it is only the 1 years worth of points. No euro aways, Edmiston house that year and I’ve lost more than I got last year. That is a shambles.

Back