Mygers points being updated

No way should it be 195 though. Most think it is only the 1 years worth of points. No euro aways, Edmiston house that year and I’ve lost more than I got last year. That is a shambles.
Season ticket - 120
There was CCCS points available that season; 50 for aways, 50 for finals
Then friendlies/home cup ties/away friendly

So there was over 240 points available.

The season just past, you could accrue more than 240

No way should it be 195 though. Most think it is only the 1 years worth of points. No euro aways, Edmiston house that year and I’ve lost more than I got last year. That is a shambles.
195 is about right for a season's worth of points.

Season Ticket was 120. Sign up for various CCCS schemes were worth 50 points. There were actually more than 195 points to lose.

He said "they should take the website down"

Didn't he? :)

Plus it's the mygers section where tickets can be bought so I'd say they ain't taking that down.
It's hardly difficult to understand what he meant, you can remove the part that shows the MyGers points and order history without taking the full site down.

No need for snide comments.

Season ticket - 120
There was CCCS points available that season; 50 for aways, 50 for finals
Then friendlies/home cup ties/away friendly

So there was over 240 points available.

The season just past, you could accrue more than 240
That’s not my point. I bought more ‘points’ last year than i did 5 years ago. Yet I’m lower now?? I may be be missing something, but maths are maths.

Are points awarded for registering for away games even if the threshold doesn't fall down low enough to purchase?

That’s not my point. I bought more ‘points’ last year than i did 5 years ago. Yet I’m lower now?? I may be be missing something, but maths are maths.
But you have just lost a year's worth of points while only gaining 3 months worth of points since the last update.

If you’ve accrued more in 21/22 than you did in 16/17, you shouldn’t have dropped further behind where you were before the start of the season

Yes, but that’s now how the away ballots work.

No points for not being successful for euro aways
That will change as it’ll be the next thing people go nuts about;

“How can you get points being unsuccessful for domestic aways, but get 0 if you’re unsuccessful for a euro away”

They’d be as well admitting they’ve shat the bed and that “loyalty” will purely be on buying add ins going forward

That will change as it’ll be the next thing people go nuts about;

“How can you get points being unsuccessful for domestic aways, but get 0 if you’re unsuccessful for a euro away”

They’d be as well admitting they’ve shat the bed and that “loyalty” will purely be on buying add ins going forward
That would work up to a point if you only got registration points if you bought the tickets that you were eligible to buy.

For example I registered for all the euro aways but only got 2 that I was eligible for, excluding lyon which was a shambles, so could be awarded registration points at a lower rate than those who got a ticket.

Anyone who registered but didn't buy any offered get nothing.

Not ideal but addresses it up to a point.

That would work up to a point if you only got registration points if you bought the tickets that you were eligible to buy.

For example I registered for all the euro aways but only got 2 that I was eligible for, excluding lyon which was a shambles, so could be awarded registration points at a lower rate than those who got a ticket.

Could be wrong but I believe people that missed one or two still got 15

Also, realistically there’s no chance that 36000 members will have a chance at 80% of euro games but you’d have absolutely everyone applying as if they didn’t they’d fall further behind

They’ve really not thought this domestic points thing properly, hilarious man

What you're describing there sounds very similar to how an ancient concept called The Travel Club used to work. B-D

What you're describing there sounds very similar to how an ancient concept called The Travel Club used to work. B-D
TC was different to an extent due the numbers involved

Maybe they could annex the TC again, problem solved

Indeed and my opinion was that it should have been left alone but that's a different argument.

What I've suggested addresses those who would just apply for the points as we usually get some games where everyone qualifies for a ticket and they are usually hard to get to.

Has anyone ele's not been updated yet?

I'm still getting,

our MyGers Membership Tier will be updated throughout the season. Those who purchase a membership after each points window will be able to see their points level here, however will not be able to see their tier until the next points update.

As of the 19th April 2022, the points breakdown will be as below:

• Gold: 1,616 and Above Points
  • Silver: 966 - 1,615 Points
  • Bronze: 20 - 965 Points
Membership Tier
Silver Member April 2022

Could be wrong but I believe people that missed one or two still got 15
I applied for every away game in Europe and got Braga only. Was near the top in tc and never missed out for any games. Points should be awarded for applying for these games and if your successful and don’t buy points deducted or else everyone at the top keeps getting further away at the top .

I'm still getting,

our MyGers Membership Tier will be updated throughout the season. Those who purchase a membership after each points window will be able to see their points level here, however will not be able to see their tier until the next points update.

Membership Tier
Silver Member April 2022
That's not what's been updated.

It's your points total on this page that's been updated

I was on 1642 points at April update

Now on 1567 points after checking today.

Down 75 points from April update

Membership tier entry still not updated and still at set at April level of 1616 points for gold tier entry.

I'm still getting,

Membership Tier
Silver Member April 2022
You need to go on to the website and check your “current“ points total.
You will get an email in July with updated points total and new tier thresholds.

I was on 1642 points at April update

Now on 1567 points after checking today.

Down 75 points from April update

Membership tier entry still not updated and still at set at April level of 1616 points for gold tier entry.
Your new points total and the new points tier requirements will be issued in July.

But you have just lost a year's worth of points while only gaining 3 months worth of points since the last update.
If you’ve accrued more in 21/22 than you did in 16/17, you shouldn’t have dropped further behind where you were before the start of the season
Aww Skew is correct. I’m saying the whole of last season i accrued more than I would have for season 16/17, yet I’m lower now.

All domestic stuff is the same. ST, CCCS.

We now have MyGers which gets points. I went to 3 domestic aways (none in 16/16), 1 Euro away (none in16/17), bought Edmiston House whilst chasing the extra 50 points to get into the last cut off fir a Seville ticket ( different debate). I expected to be higher now.

Unless I’m misunderstanding this whole thing, it does seem like a sham. The key rings and coasters are nice right enough, not to mention the plastic model of Ibrox.

Sorry that turned into a wee rant, and to end on a high, thanks MyGers for my birthday card which arrived yesterday.
:)

Aww Skew is correct. I’m saying the whole of last season i accrued more than I would have for season 16/17, yet I’m lower now.

All domestic stuff is the same. ST, CCCS.

We now have MyGers which gets points. I went to 3 domestic aways (none in 16/16), 1 Euro away (none in16/17), bought Edmiston House whilst chasing the extra 50 points to get into the last cut off fir a Seville ticket ( different debate). I expected to be higher now.

Unless I’m misunderstanding this whole thing, it does seem like a sham. The key rings and coasters are nice right enough, not to mention the plastic model of Ibrox.

Sorry that turned into a wee rant, and to end on a high, thanks MyGers for my birthday card which arrived yesterday.
:)
But it sounds like you are saying your points total is lower now than it was in April. Which is to be expected.

If you are saying you're lower now than you were in July 2021 (1 year ago) then I agree that shouldn't be the case.

But it sounds like you are saying your points total is lower now than it was in April. Which is to be expected.

If you are saying you're lower now than you were in July 2021 (1 year ago) then I agree that shouldn't be the case.
He might have had his two seasons taken off so could be less than he was one year ago.

I was on 2023 points earlier this week now dropped to 1778. Anyone confirm if we’re getting points for purchasing our Europa Final tickets?

I was on 2023 points earlier this week now dropped to 1778. Anyone confirm if we’re getting points for purchasing our Europa Final tickets?
It was in a previous thread that there was no points for the final

is it confirmed what it’s going to be if it’s 3/5 years .. anyone know ? @Blue As @RFC Euro Bus @Aww Skew - did anyone reply to you about the focus group outcome

people on here seem to be dropping circa 250ish, including me.
my mate has went from 1633 > 1808 (wed update) … now down to to 1276 today. :))

I’ve only dropped 65 points , I’m guessing they’ve still to take more points off me going with the amount everybody has dropped on here

is it confirmed what it’s going to be if it’s 3/5 years .. anyone know ? @Blue As @RFC Euro Bus @Aww Skew - did anyone reply to you about the focus group outcome

people on here seem to be dropping circa 250ish, including me.
my mate has went from 1633 > 1808 (wed update) … now down to to 1276 today. :))
Its going to three years and looks like they are working through the other years based on your mates score and others

Ah, you might have a point. Can’t remember what I had in July 21. I still don’t think I should have dropped 195 points based on season 16/17 being no longer accountable though. The world of MyGers is daily roller coaster.

Back