Non Rangers 2022 Summer Transfer Thread

Got to say I've always been impressed with Doig whenever I've seen him play. Could see him doing very well in Italy.

Before Bassey lit it up last season I was hoping Rangers were looking at him as a possible replacement for Barisic.
Did you watch him last season? Serious question? He was rank rotten. Admittedly he was very good in his breakthrough season.

Lucas Leiva has left Lazio and went to Gremio.

Pietro Pellegri has joined Torino for £4.5m from Monaco. It will be interesting to see if he can Kon and fulfill some of his potential.

Eduardo Savilo’s current has officially expired, was wondering why no one had snapped him up then I remembered. He tried to kill his wife.
A wrong yin, just like his granda Jimmy.

Salih Ozcan signing for Dortmund for £5m. We tried to sign him last summer but he chose to sign a new contract at Koln.

We have a very impressive list of 'what ifs'. Ozcan, Veerman, Majer, Dorsch & Skov Olsen.
Signed with Dortmund a month ago

Salih Ozcan signing for Dortmund for £5m. We tried to sign him last summer but he chose to sign a new contract at Koln.

We have a very impressive list of 'what ifs'. Ozcan, Veerman, Majer, Dorsch & Skov Olsen.
Have to ask why these deals keep falling throug£

Pity about Majer, brilliant season in France.

reply to the tweet

Key player in his first season (cost £7m which is substantial for us). Then picked up an injury because of our bozo keeper (who’s already come and gone) - spending 1.8 seasons out. Excellent in the air. Decent long range distribution. Not the quickest. Bargain at that price

Forgets to add that gets bullied by everybody and spends a lot of each game rolling about the deck greetin'

Got bullied by our B team in the Glasgow Cup Semi last season

Not sure where Richarlison fits in at Spurs with Kane and Son their main front players. I know Son can play deeper but I’m not sure you fit all three in the same team. Richarlison may find himself on the bench more often than not I think.
I don't really rate the guy but he has been in a pish awful team at Everton, this might be the making of him...although I doubt it.

Sounds more like a list of targets that weren't actually targets but were mentioned on here a million times a day so people, the simpler on here, believed they actually were targets.

Not sure where Richarlison fits in at Spurs with Kane and Son their main front players. I know Son can play deeper but I’m not sure you fit all three in the same team. Richarlison may find himself on the bench more often than not I think.

He'll play plenty of games. Didn't they go 3-4-3 (formation I've always associated with Conte) with Kane, Son and Kulusevski?

He'll play plenty of games. Didn't they go 3-4-3 (formation I've always associated with Conte) with Kane, Son and Kulusevski?
I’ve not seen Kulusevski too much but he was on fire with goals and assists at Spurs. In the EPL it was 5 goals and 8 assists in 14 starts (off the bench 4 times). That’s impressive for a 22 year old joining half way through the season.

Might not be able to sustain that next season, and he’s still young, so maybe that’s Richarlison‘s opening.

They could win the title.

Manchester City in transition, Liverpool with maybe the oldest squad in the league, Chelsea unable to find a striker to give them a season of consistency, Manchester United a living embodiment of mismanagement and Arsenal recruiting well but a year or two away.
Arsenal are a year or 2 away from what ? Winning the league ? I'd be blown away if they won it this decade.

• Haha
Reactions: CF4
I’ve not seen Kulusevski too much but he was on fire with goals and assists at Spurs. In the EPL it was 5 goals and 8 assists in 14 starts (off the bench 4 times). That’s impressive for a 22 year old joining half way through the season.

Might not be able to sustain that next season, and he’s still young, so maybe that’s Richarlison‘s opening.

They tend to run the legs off of Son and Kane every season. If Richarlison can offer more than Bergwijn or Moura have (and the various strikers Kane has fended off), that'll help them in a big way.

Arsenal are a year or 2 away from what ? Winning the league ? I'd be blown away if they won it this decade.
Being the title challengers but, as usual with Arsenal, they've made every decision correct for the long-term.

Which means that some crash-and-burn, nation-state club will win the league before them by just going mental in the transfer market.

They tend to run the legs off of Son and Kane every season. If Richarlison can offer more than Bergwijn or Moura have (and the various strikers Kane has fended off), that'll help them in a big way.
This.

Don't see Richarlison as an every week starter, but he'll amass a fair amount of appearances.

What would their forward options be if the mooted Bergwijn to Ajax goes through and they get Richarlison?

Kane, Son, Perisic, Kulusevski, Moura, Richarlison

That's pretty damned solid.

They've added one of the most underrated midfielders in the league (Bissouma, RIP Brighton) and a decent defender in a back three who has success in a Barcelona shirt (Lenglet)

Back