Mygers points being updated

Stayed on the same points, but they moved the silver points tally up, now back in the bloody bronze tier. You can get to f--- with this MYGERS now.

30 points outside Gold.

I'll need to get RTV sorted to get me closer.

What else would I need to do to make up the points? Signed up for everything on the season ticket, and will apply for all away games.

Edmiston House package gets you 50 points and they’re added right away.

Ultimately the cutting of allocations combined with a high demand means a lot of disappointed fans. Celtic, Hearts, Aberdeen, Kilmarnock, St Mirren (probably others) have all cut our allocation in the last 10 years.

If you totalled all the MyGers allocations from last season and divided by the average number applying, you’re maybe looking at 2-3 tickets each? In that respect, Gold are doing okay while Bronze are paying membership for less than they would have got previously. Fair enough if you haven’t built up the points over the years. I feel sorry for those in Silver as that’s a big chunk of people who likely want to go everywhere domestically at least.

See as away games were originally meant to be categorised and points awarded on a sliding scale why not do this for home games? Livi, St Johnstone etc should get more points than against Celtic or Aberdeen.

Realistically if you are in low silver or bronze the only way you're getting to gold is regularly attending European away games (which will be pretty much impossible to get a ticket for unless its a big allocation) and buying absolutely everything including the Edminston house package.

Even with all that I would say its still unlikely you'd get there as majority of gold will also be attending everything.

See post 1510
Thanks.

My RTV subscription in 20/21 from July 2020 was showing in my payment history in October 2020.

The renewal in July 2021 for 21/22 was clearly a mistake by MyGers as it took 3 emails to get it updated and they only did so after this season had finished.

I am due to renew shortly but if I don’t get the points by the next cut in Sept I will keep on top of it.

Realistically if you are in low silver or bronze the only way you're getting to gold is regularly attending European away games (which will be pretty much impossible to get a ticket for unless its a big allocation) and buying absolutely everything including the Edminston house package.

Even with all that I would say its still unlikely you'd get there as majority of gold will also be attending everything.
Hence why the travel club should be separate.

In an ideal world, separate travel club for those who want to travel and then a domestic mygers where points are only accumulated for ticket purchases (and you could still include B team/womens games in that to boost those attendances and allow people to accrue more points)

896 points another payment to mygers for a semi/final tickets sweat (if we reach)and 1 away ticket.Thats What £40 gets you oh and a box with a couple of lucky bag things :D .

Yes, but Away allocations have been cut - and those competing for them greatly increased - since the dizzy heights of 4/5 tickets on the old CCCS scheme. Go back to CCCS this season and folk would probably get just 2 Aways.
fck knows, no ideal solution.

a lot of people have jumped on the bandwaggon. also the allocations being cut isn’t fckn great either

Does anyone know how you can get a breakdown of your points? I’ve tried calculating it myself but not getting close to my actual points figure, getting a lower number.

Does anyone know how you can get a breakdown of your points? I’ve tried calculating it myself but not getting close to my actual points figure, getting a lower number.
Go to your Order history and click on one of the orders. The ones which have points have a 'Loyalty' column which shows how many points you got for it.

I hate Hampden and won't go back ever. I am 5 foot tall and they stand for the whole game and I can't see a thing. Same goes for Rangers away games. I won't ever get a ticket for a Euro away game because I am just in silver despite my season ticket and attending all home games. I will not be renewing Mygers again. I can't afford to throw money away.

Go through your purchase history.

Especially if your points are higher than what you are calculating

Most are pick up over there now for that reason.
It should be clarified/made clearer in the emails going forward. Too many thinking they'll be posted so its easy to sell on.

in saying that I know plenty that purchase regardless and I've only ever seen ones (that I know of) getting knocked back for collection in said city and that Braga away in Feb 2020.

It should be clarified/made clearer in the emails going forward. Too many thinking they'll be posted so its easy to sell on.

in saying that I know plenty that purchase regardless and I've only ever seen ones (that I know of) getting knocked back for collection in said city and that Braga away in Feb 2020.
Too often it feels like they haven’t decided what they’re doing at the initial registration window

@Aww Skew what do you reckon max points is again? Somewhere round 1900?

30 points outside Gold.

I'll need to get RTV sorted to get me closer.

What else would I need to do to make up the points? Signed up for everything on the season ticket, and will apply for all away games.
Unless there’s a very small European allocation you’d want to travel to I wouldn’t bother , you’ll get another 2 domestic tickets which no doubt will be the easiest to pick up , gold means absolutely nothing domestically

Unless there’s a very small European allocation you’d want to travel to I wouldn’t bother , you’ll get another 2 domestic tickets which no doubt will be the easiest to pick up , gold means absolutely nothing domestically
Even at that it won’t matter, euro games is top down so gold/silver doesn’t really matter as it’s based on points

If I've got this right:

For domestic away games, all gold members have the same chance of getting a ticket, because it operates by tier, not total number of points.

For European away games, gold members with the highest amount of points have the greater chance of getting a ticket, because it operates by points, not tier.

By increasing the number of fans in gold, Rangers have essentially opened up domestic away games to more people but protected high gold members for European away games.
If that’s the case is 15 points too generous for European aways?

Clearly there wasnt, just like whoever told you it was going to 3 years also talking pish..

Not sure many times you mentioned it as well …
The club even tell you they changed their mind and there were a few folk talking about how they had lost more than a seasons worth of points.

I’m comfortably in Gold, 1709 points

All I need it for is Euro Aways which hopefully means I can just book up and not need to worry about a ticket

I wonder if it's 15 points because it's big enough to pull you away from others.

If we play - let's say, 7 European away games this season - that's 105 points that can't be accrued elsewhere.
With European aways it feels like we are rewarded twice with that large points amount for every away match. For me the reward is the opportunity to buy a ticket for these games in the first place.

IMO it would be more appropriate to award points on a match by match basis, early rounds to far flung venues earning the most, reducing as we progress through the rounds. Quite rightly zero for the final in Seville.

The club even tell you they changed their mind and there were a few folk talking about how they had lost more than a seasons worth of points.
Just wouldn’t believe anything they say or do, would rather wait till it’s communicated..

Moving to 3 years imo would have had more impact on current golds.

End of the day, if high gold and go to euro aways, you will always be there. (Unless they reduce the 15 points), or we have 3,4,5 really poor runs in europe.

Back