Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 14:30 Sunday 15th - Sky Sports **

Candieas and Halliday both leaving the pitch ranting at Murty didn't paint the picture of the cuddly friendly dressing room folk think exists.

I don't understand, Dembele pulls at McCrorie to get past him, McCrorie pulls back but because Dembele then falls to the ground it's a red card? FFS

And there were people here arguing whether Real were due a penalty against Juventus

It’s a howling decision, but I can’t even get upset as it hasn’t made any difference to the outcome.

It really does feel like he doesn't have the bottle to play in these games. Every single game against celtic he's missed an easy as you like chance

Thing is, Murty will just keep picking the same shit tactics and the same players. Morelos is so off the boil he should have been mega dropped. Due to Murty's lack of anything he can't do much.

Just put it on during my break at work when they scored the penalty.
Promptly turned off again phukin bottle merchants.

Mcrorie again absolutely dreadful, is he really our future Ch? one of the worst performance I have ever witnessed in an old firm game, I know he is one of our own but seriously he has been easily the worst player on the park today, he deserves to be sent off.

6 months of mistakes after an aborted restructure and the mess of Caixinha.

A glimmer of hope and stability at the turn of the year that has been massively mismanaged by Murty who has been the opportunity by a board that has done nothing for 6 months!

The further the players move from Murtys game plan the better we have looked.

As if we need any further proof that the youth team manager wasnt the answer .

Genuinely, our younger fans, who are our future, are going to get bored of this and eventually stop following. This display is also definitely going to affect season ticket sales. Absolutely awful
I was thinking that. Especially with our pathetic home form and record against the filth. Youngsters need to see excitement, goals and aggression. Not the pish we see at too many home games this season

Back