Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 14:30 Sunday 15th - Sky Sports **

No one in England will look at Morelos given his showings in old firm games. His finishing simply isn’t good enough at this level never mind a better league

This could end up whatever score the Tims want.
Murty has had my backing since day 1, he's clearly lost the players, he has to go after the final whistle.
We could end up in freefall,yet just a handful of weeks ago we were within 6 points of the cunts.

Mcrorie is a poor centre half why play him there especially after being out six months
He's a young player back from a bad injury, Martin and Alves should be ashamed of themselves for the responsibility they've put on him. He's there because of the desperation of a weak willed manager who should have taken these two wasters to task along time ago.

Mcrorie again absolutely dreadful, is he really our future Ch? one of the worst performance I have ever witnessed in an old firm game, I know he is one of our own but seriously he has been easily the worst player on the park today, he deserves to be sent off.

The boy can't be near 100% fit

I think if Murty is still in place after today it's fair to assume the board are not only lost but can't have our best interests at heart. I'd suggest the first one but how many times can you make an absolute lady's front bottom of it?

Should give Thomson and Edu a call and ask them if they’re up for f**ckn celtic’s Midfield again. Really don’t know where we go from here.

Murty thought that the answer to being overrun in midfield, consistently, against them was to bring Halliday in out of the cold and put McCrorie in at the back alongside Martin who's looked rubbish for weeks. An absolute shambles of a team selection.

He had Holt and Goss and McCrorie to put in there but worse than that he finished the boy embarrassed him to the point they were singing his name.

There seems to be no plan what so ever, players mouthing off as they leave the pitch and a striker who cant score against the scum when is handed to him on a plate (again) we are as far away now as we were last season imo. King and the board need to get a manager in place as soon as the season is over and spend some decent money soon as he is appointed.

It's going to be up to the Board to fix this and it will cost a lot of money. A new Manager will cost a couple of million a year. Two new center halfs will be another 5 mil. A striker who can score another 4 and a new goalie another 3. 13 million off the bat and a wage bill of around 6 per annum.

This has been horrid but so are chemical attacks in Syria against women and children and WW3 will be much worse than getting thumped by the papes. Everything is relative I'm afraid.

Those questioning the penalty ..... happened in a spurs game a few weeks ago.

The Ref clarified after the game that if a foul starts outside the box and continues into the box he has to award the penalty.

The Ref was 100% correct

Reactions: TN8
The first time I’ve ever walked out a rangers game in 40 years. Docherty utterly heartless, Dorrans heartless the whole fucking team no heart they do not give two fucks.

John brown in charge tomorrow morning please.

Mcrorie again absolutely dreadful, is he really our future Ch? one of the worst performance I have ever witnessed in an old firm game, I know he is one of our own but seriously he has been easily the worst player on the park today, he deserves to be sent off.

You are fucking blind if you think he was anywhere close to being worst player on the park. He was in a decent contest with Dembele with both getting the better of the other on a couple of occasions.

Murty has lost the dressing room , senior players need to make a stance tomorrow and make it clear Murty must go.

That’s very clear from the abuse he is taking from players who have been subbed. He commands no respect from them.

Some on the Rangers Board should be questioning their positions tonight as well.

There is systematic failure at the club at all levels. We are a shambles

We've wasted a season on this pish. We'll be starting from scratch again in the summer and the mhanks will win the league again while we figure out what the %^*& we are trying to do.

Back