Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 14:30 Sunday 15th - Sky Sports **

Honestly can’t believe I was being slated by some posters for saying Murty was clueless and should GTF months ago. Cause he got a couple of lucky draws against them people thought he was doing a good job.

It's going to be up to the Board to fix this and it will cost a lot of money. A new Manager will cost a couple of million a year. Two new center halfs will be another 5 mil. A striker who can score another 4 and a new goalie another 3. 13 million off the bat and a wage bill of around 6 per annum.

This has been horrid but so are chemical attacks in Syria against women and children and WW3 will be much worse than getting thumped by the papes. Everything is relative I'm afraid.
o_O

It's going to be up to the Board to fix this and it will cost a lot of money. A new Manager will cost a couple of million a year. Two new center halfs will be another 5 mil. A striker who can score another 4 and a new goalie another 3. 13 million off the bat and a wage bill of around 6 per annum.

This has been horrid but so are chemical attacks in Syria against women and children and WW3 will be much worse than getting thumped by the papes. Everything is relative I'm afraid.

Calm Doon David Ike

Listen he is a defensive midgiflder.
So many on here cannot see this.
Neither can Murty.
I agree that's what he is and that manager of ours threw him in their with a honking partner alongside him and as usual he had to cover for the missing full back tav who was away galloping again when are bears going to wake up this guy he is a terrible defender we need a full back and a manager that allows them to defend their full backs do.

Those demanding murty is sacked after this game are living in cloud cuckoo land.

The board gave up on this season in October. Today won't rush them in to any form of decision.

You are fucking blind if you think he was anywhere close to being worst player on the park. He was in a decent contest with Dembele with both getting the better of the other on a couple of occasions.
What ? You are watching a different game, away and get real.

Here’s the bottom line. The board don’t have a fuckin clue. However because you will not stand up and back club1872 we have no options. It’s not the boards fault or manager, look in the mirror it’s fucking you. You are at fault for today.

Get off your fucking arse and do something positive rather than bitch on here.

This is it for me lads, will always renew, will always follow but no more “get behind the team” shite. Every single one of these spinless cünts will hear what I think about them until they do what is expected and if they can’t they can %^*& right off.

An absolute fücking disgrace today, a standard set by that empty fücking suit of a manager we have. I am not putting up with this shite anymore.

Get them all to %^*&.

We've wasted a season on this pish. We'll be starting from scratch again in the summer and the mhanks will win the league again while we figure out what the %^*& we are trying to do.
There's are decent players in ther and ones that can - given the proper management and set up- challenge these scum.

We have made a mistake fannying around with this Murty situation since November tho

You are fucking blind if you think he was anywhere close to being worst player on the park. He was in a decent contest with Dembele with both getting the better of the other on a couple of occasions.

Think you are watching a different game mate. Dembele rag dolled him all day.

I switched mine off at the 3rd goal and I am surprised that I lasted that long. We are in the middle of an ice storm here so, I am stuck in the house.

Re the morelos/dorrans/brown bookings ,why didn't tierney get a yellow for rolling about with the ball deliberately holding play up?

That’s very clear from the abuse he is taking from players who have been subbed. He commands no respect from them.

Some on the Rangers Board should be questioning their positions tonight as well.

There is systematic failure at the club at all levels. We are a shambles
Very true great post.

I can't turn off the game, it's my team and I can't turn it off! I feel embarrassed by what I'm seeing and sickened to hear these filthy c#nts singing, but I can't switch it off.

I can take being beaten if we give it everything but we didn’t/haven’t a disgrace to our club and that phenomenal support.

Basics you must show in a battle is a desire to do the dirty work our team shat it from the first minute and that’s down to the manager.

Back