Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 14:30 Sunday 15th - Sky Sports **

Lost for words really... never expected a win but didn't expect such a walkover from them either. Been a training session the 2nd half for them, they've took their foot right off the gas and they're still cruising it.

Just shows how little confidence our team has. Clearly a divide in the camp of some sort with Murty unable to command the respect a Rangers manager should.

He needs to be gone by tomorrow morning whether it be him walking or being relieved of his duties.

For what it's worth I think he'll walk.

Utterly baffling tactics from the caretaker manager.

Was almost like he was trying to prove a point that dropping windass wouldn’t work. Yes put an extra body in the middle of the park but then press don’t sit off them ffs.

And as for the remaining mystery of why Goss was made the scapegoat for the slump in form when the blame lay firmly at the managers door for poor tactical decisions I will never know.

Zero aggression in our play at all no desire to drive at them.

The basics of a team is M.I.A they don’t care and it shows.

Lost for words really... never expected a win but didn't expect such a walkover from them either. Been a training session the 2nd half for them, they've took their foot right off the gas and they're still cruising it.

Just shows how little confidence our team has. Clearly a divide in the camp of some sort with Murty unable to command the respect a Rangers manager should.

He needs to be gone by tomorrow morning whether it be him walking or being relieved of his duties.

For what it's worth I think he'll walk.

No chance will he walk or be sacked.

I hope Dave King is watching this. Maybe then he'll realise just how much money is required here.

money has been spent

on useless fucking shite

i've asked it before

when King and Park etc. are running their other successful businesses do they have such spineless shite in charge?

Well surely it is where the foul is initially committed ?
No different top being tripped and then diving as hard as you can to reach the fkn box is it?
He is still fouling him when they are in the box, that’s the point.

If someone dives into the box then it’s a free kick.

Not having a dig at you but the amount of folk on here that don’t know the rules is unbelievable. How many people went on about the double jeopardy rule at the sending off?

For a team that cheered the draw I’ve never seen such a lack of confidence.

The lack of fight is unforgivable. Not a single man gave their all for the team.

Morelos should have been hooked at half time. He looked like his mind was elsewhere the entire game.

The worst thing of all is we make them look like would beaters because we are so bad. If we had even a half decent team and manager we'd more than give them a run for their money.

for 10 years i have renewed without question because of my love for the club. This time i am waiting to see who the manager is before renewing. Sick and tired of pissing away my weekends and midweeks to watch utter dross
You want to see who the manager is before you renew, but you happily handed over your money to the spivs when the major fans groups were calling for a boycott?

They're taking the piss now. Actually showboating.

You're all mad if you think Murty will walk or get sacked. The board surrendered the season end they put a temp manager in charge in November , what would be the point in them changing it now ?

Are commentators trying to rub our noses in it?
Don't know who you have, but I have some strange English mentally challenged loving muppet who was also on yesterdays game, according to him " Motherwell progress to play Celtic in Final" maybe he just knew or he's psychic, but the amount of creaming himself through the game today was boak inducing rhabid behaviour.

BeIn Sports will be getting a strongly worded email, and I'll be requesting Andy Gray personally kicks the root off the boring mhank loving cnt.

Not one of them even looked like they cared. We're left to deal with the consequences and they go back to their comfy lives and pick up their four figure wage.

Back