Non Rangers 2022 Summer Transfer Thread

Everton seems to be a sideways move for Coady, is he a supporter of them, being from Liverpool.
He’s a liverpool fan which is even funnier, think he’s been told he wouldn’t be first choice at wolves anymore. They just signed that centre back from Burnley. They want to move to a back 4 and he’s supposedly quite poor in a back 4 compared to a back 5.

Everton seems to be a sideways move for Coady, is he a supporter of them, being from Liverpool.
No he's actually a huge Liverpool fan.

Coady is only really good in a 5 man defence but it looks like Wolves will be playing 4 at the back this year so he's out the team.

Will want game time to have a chance of getting in the World Cup squad.

He’s a liverpool fan which is even funnier, think he’s been told he wouldn’t be first choice at wolves anymore. They just signed that centre back from Burnley. They want to move to a back 4 and he’s supposedly quite poor in a back 4 compared to a back 5.
No he's actually a huge Liverpool fan.

Coady is only really good in a 5 man defence but it looks like Wolves will be playing 4 at the back this year so he's out the team.

Will want game time to have a chance of getting in the World Cup squad.
That makes sense! Cheers.

Juve and Milan have done alright business, Inter pretty static barring Lukaku.
Actually thought Inters did the best out of the 3 them. Mkhitaryan & Lukaku will do well for them.

Bremer & De Ketelaere are good signings for Juventus & Milan but don’t really think they’ve strengthened.

Actually thought Inters did the best out of the 3 them. Mkhitaryan & Lukaku will do well for them.

Bremer & De Ketelaere are good signings for Juventus & Milan but don’t really think they’ve strengthened.
Think Origi will do well at Milan, then Juve have signed Bremer, Pogba & Di Maria. Really good on paper.

Man Utd have apparently agreed a fee in principle for Rabiot.

Because a toxic manchild with an agent/mother who likes to stir up controversy for the sake of it is exactly what they need.
I genuinely don’t know what sort of midfielder he is supposed to be and I’ve watched him regularly for two years. Admittedly, Juve have adopted bizarre tactics in that time.

Strange player. That’ll be Fred replaced then.

They've somehow managed to find one of the few midfielders who wouldn't improve them.
I don’t think he’s top, top level but he’s levels above McTominay & Fred.

That’s lucky if it’s a mid table partnership these days.
Aye, €35m on him!

I’m not even going to attempt to spell his name :))
Charles De Ketelaere. Baller.

Last edited:
Azpi signing for Barca - €10m.

PSG coming back in for Skriniar - £70m.

They are also set to sign Ruiz, who I’m actually sad isn’t going to end up at Madrid.

Edit: Alonso, not Azpi :))

Last edited:
I genuinely don’t know what sort of midfielder he is supposed to be and I’ve watched him regularly for two years. Admittedly, Juve have adopted bizarre tactics in that time.

Strange player. That’ll be Fred replaced then.

There was a point at PSG where he looked like he was developing into a top defensive midfielder. His maw wasn't happy with that, saying he was wasted there and wouldn't sign a new deal unless they moved him further forward. I think he ended up in that kind of role for Juve in the end anyway.

Azpi signing for Barca - €10m.

PSG coming back in for Skriniar - £70m.

They are also set to sign Ruiz, who I’m actually sad isn’t going to end up at Madrid.
Is Azpi not signing a new 2 year deal at Chelsea? That was what was said at the weekend. Chelsea weren’t selling apparently cause they wanted €15/20 million for him. Alonso is moving to Barca for €8 million though.

I don't understand why Man Utd don't spend money on Tielemans at Leicester, he'd maybe cost a bit more than others but he would fix a big issue in midfield
I agree, but it’s almost like ‘we never signed him when we could have, so we will just pretend he doesn’t exist’

Is Azpi not signing a new 2 year deal at Chelsea? That was what was said at the weekend. Chelsea weren’t selling apparently cause they wanted €15/20 million for him. Alonso is moving to Barca for €8 million though.
You’re right, I read it wrong.

What a lady's front bottom :))

I don't understand why Man Utd don't spend money on Tielemans at Leicester, he'd maybe cost a bit more than others but he would fix a big issue in midfield
Would be a massive upgrade in their midfield, good box to box midfielder. With their transfers it really looks like they don’t have a lot of money to spend this window, rabiot won’t cost a lot, plus he isn’t very good, don’t even think he’s an upgrade on Fred.

I genuinely don’t think mctominay would get into a midfield in the top half of the premier league that isn’t Man Utd’s, dreading player.

Werner returning to Red Bull Leipzig for circa £25million.

Ronaldo to Chelsea on deadline day is something that wouldn't surprise me, kind of desperate signing Chelsea could make at the end of the window if they haven't got anyone in.

Linked with Auba from Barca and given their financial situation they'll probably be keen to let him go.

Werner returning to Red Bull Leipzig for circa £25million.

Ronaldo to Chelsea on deadline day is something that wouldn't surprise me, kind of desperate signing Chelsea could make at the end of the window if they haven't got anyone in.

Linked with Auba from Barca and given their financial situation they'll probably be keen to let him go.
Getting £25 million for werner is pretty decent money considering his poor record since signing

Rabiot is one of those "on his day' players. On his day he is class but its very rarely his day.

He will be on the move again this time next year.

Back