Hibs (a) tickets - Any updates

I’ve just done some calculations, I make it around 56% of our allocation going to mygers

Pleasantly surprised by that! Has anyone got the RSC allocations to try and work out how many have went to buses?

I reckon it’ll be 1000 to RSCs with around 700 to club use

Nothing for me but someone in my friendship group got one, that never happened once last season.

Happened to us for Livi mate. Granted there are different tiers involved but, happened twice last season with all three in Silver.

No. You shouldn’t be able to pick and chose. It’s either them all or none at all.
Just means everyone will apply for every single game now which makes registration pointless

The whole point was people could pick and choose, now they know they need to apply for everything to be included in category A matches

Obviously registration won’t be included in St J/Dundee Utd type games

Just means everyone will apply for every single game now which makes registration pointless

The whole point was people could pick and choose, now they know they need to apply for everything to be included in category A matches

Obviously registration won’t be included in St J/Dundee Utd type games

From memory isn’t that how the away CCCS worked? You couldn’t pick and choose then. You ticked the box for all aways and then you got what you were given.

Looks like I missed out. Got Livi in Gold.

I live in Edinburgh.
I will go along to Regent's Row as usual to see if I can pick one up from the buses.
I have given that up at Hearts as there is no chance. Hibs is usually better.

From memory isn’t that how the away CCCS worked? You couldn’t pick and choose then. You ticked the box for all aways and then you got what you were given.
Yep and that’s the direction I think they’re going towards

Don’t really know the solution but essentially it nullifies the purpose of registration. I know I bleat on about transparency but I don’t know if they should be confirming that you had to have applied for games prior - could be vague and say section criteria based on games applied for meant some were excluded

Which is what this has become, all it means is now I have to fight with the ticketing system to add multiple registrations in one go. Good buzz.

Yep and that’s the direction I think they’re going towards

I don’t get what is wrong with that. It stops fans hen picking what games they want.

The thought of someone not applying for Livingston away cause they didn’t fancy it but getting one for Hibs away doesn’t sit right with me.

You should be taking the shite trips to get the good ones.

Yes, if in same tier more often than not you’d both get same games. Being in different tiers nullifies that

Ahh well! What’s the cut off for Gold? I was in Gold until they removed the first season so I’m now in 1527 don’t think I’m too far off.

I don’t get what is wrong with that. It stops fans hen picking what games they want.

The thought of someone not applying for Livingston away cause they didn’t fancy it but getting one for Hibs away doesn’t sit right with me.
But now it just means people will apply for absolutely everything instead of how the club hoped it worked

I agree with you here but I think they should’ve been more careful about the wording by saying registration history in general terms rather than specifying it being specific games

I agree, but because I got the shite trip I won't get Hibs, Aberdeen, Celtic or Hearts.

Anyone else find it strange they have a requirement that you needed to have applied for Livingston to be considered?
Done the same last season when the bigger appeared at Christmas you ha to applied for previous to be considered

Correct way than someone simply applying and getting without any previous registrations

In Silver, never got Livi but got Hibs. Shocked as I only got St Johnstone in the league last season.

yes

When they introduced the new away system in 1993/94 you could apply individually for games they sent 1st of the season then 2nd half of the season it changed the following season IRC

Ive gave you an argument. 100 point jump when nobody entered a football ground. You have came up with little.
No you have made an argument based on your opinion. Nothing to do with facts. I truth my opinion more than I do yours.

Points increase and decrease as seasons are removed. You do understand how it works? A full season was removed, that’s why points changed. It happens every season. I’m not really sure how that can be the basis of your argument.

Corp not yet done their allocation then?

quelle surprise…..

Will be next week then they will say the ticket will be posted by x date which won’t happen and you’ll be scratching around at the post Office Depot on the day of the game

People will apply for games they don’t want to go to just to increase their registrations for the bigger games. It just now incentives people to apply for all games when they have no intention of going. It’s a flawed system.

I don’t understand why they just don’t put out all the registrations at the start up until the split and just allocate them the way the used to do it.

Would save the club a lot less work and hassle.

Maybe take the hassle part away from that but would it not be best to do this?

Im in silver and applied for every away game coming up that was in the registration email. Didnt get Livi or Hibs and fully preparing myself for not getting Celtic, Aberdeen or Hearts. Brutal stuff.

Back