Hibs (a) tickets - Any updates

Nothing for me but someone in my friendship group got one, that never happened once last season.

Got one on silver, didn't get Livi and don't expect to get anything else for a fair while now.

No joy here, silver but got Livi so kind of expected that. Probably shouldn't have applied for Livi! Hopefully the RSC will get me one, but not hugely likely.

Got the email, but my sister on friends and family has nothing. Never had Livi.
If in the same tier, click in the basket and then change the person to her name

You’ll see if she’s been allocated as if she has it will allow you to buy

There are plenty of folk on here who went from Gold to Silver. Far more the those who went from Silver to Gold during that close season. No Euro travel the previous season. The only real way for anyone to jump was Edmiston House which got you 50 points. That is a fact. The points threshold went from 1400 to 1501. Spare the points drop off argument as most people were in the same boat.
So your argument is that you think more people on FF went from gold to silver than from silver to gold? What about the other 99% of fans who don’t post on FF?

Anyone else find it strange they have a requirement that you needed to have applied for Livingston to be considered?

Silver didn’t get Livi, got Hibs when am in Benidorm. Class!

Edit: Before the PM’s, it is going to my RSC haha

No email for me this time- really wasn’t expecting one after getting Livingston

If in the same tier, click in the basket and then change the person to her name

You’ll see if she’s been allocated as if she has it will allow you to buy

She’s gold, I’m Silver. Do the tiers now mean we won’t always get allocated the same games?

No joy here, silver but got Livi so kind of expected that. Probably shouldn't have applied for Livi! Hopefully the RSC will get me one, but not hugely likely.
You had to apply for Livi to be in the ballot for Hibs.

From the email: “Due to the high demand for this fixture, registration for the Livingston away match has been applied as additional criteria for the Hibernian ballot”.

She’s gold, I’m Silver. Do the tiers now mean we won’t always get allocated the same games?
Yes, if in same tier more often than not you’d both get same games. Being in different tiers nullifies that

So your argument is that you think more people on FF went from gold to silver than from silver to gold? What about the other 99% of fans who don’t post on FF?
Ive gave you an argument. 100 point jump when nobody entered a football ground. You have came up with little.

From the email: “Due to the high demand for this fixture, registration for the Livingston away match has been applied as additional criteria for the Hibernian ballot”.
Didn't read that part of the Livi email, so I had no chance at all. Great.

Makes me feel slightly better tbf.

Knew that would of happened

They might as well say that unless you’ve applied for every previous away you’re out the ballot going forward then.

With Hibs being one of the largest allocations it’s a no-brainier that’s how it’ll play out.

Back