Hibs (a) tickets - Any updates

Agree SE5. It’s very disingenuous to say if you got “offered” one and weren’t quick enough is the same as being “allocated” one. Very poor if true. @Aww Skew very unfair and indefensible
I agree with you, it is pretty pish as there’s not enough tickets to satisfy all emailed but definitely counts towards a ticket offered

Explained in post 442

I agree with you, it is pretty pish as there’s not enough tickets to satisfy all emailed but definitely counts towards a ticket offered

Explained in post 442
Read that post mate, very fair from you very unfair from Rangers - what’s new lol

Marshall out!

Will be next week then they will say the ticket will be posted by x date which won’t happen and you’ll be scratching around at the post Office Depot on the day of the game
I learned not to trust them to post it. Pick up from now on.

When you say "won't be penalised for not buying" is that not exactly what has happened?
Yes, technically, but was more meaning the points thing at the end of the season

But yes, I understand your point

I actually know the exact points breakdown for each season. Do you? You have picked the wrong person to try and debate MyGers points with.
Do you know every my Gers members totals?

I’m well aware you have sat and done points breakdowns. Means nothing compared to individuals totals.

Just reading the email - they should make it clearer thats the case as it sounds more like a fastest finger first thing.
That is very poor to be fair

If you got offered, even though there isn’t enough for everyone who got offered then it still counts and you’re not included in next round ballets, that’s pretty shocking

Got one but what a fucking shambles the web page is. Details added 7 times, had to get three authentication codes from bank.

Fucking simple thing made difficult by a Web page that isn't fit for purpose.
Had the same problem, 4 times entering the same card details

Seen someone say A+ got 3, A 2 and B 1 anyone know if that’s correct?
was that last year. RSCs haven’t got our emails yet but expecting as you’ve mentioned

bit crap if so tho, Bisgrove said RSCs would get more and they’ve clearly cut the numbers of the higher cat buses. should be giving 1 more ticket for these Cats.

Part of me wishes they'd just go back to the random ballot and stop pretending it's a loyalty scheme. How many tickets can gold get this season, 4?

Part of me wishes they'd just go back to the random ballot and stop pretending it's a loyalty scheme. How many tickets can gold get this season, 4?
5 maximum it’ll be. Bare in mind Livingston is our biggest allocation, Hibs is our 4th biggest I’m sure behind St Johnstone and Dundee Utd

Just wait until hearts 1000, aberdeen 1600, Celtic, st Mirren 1800

I am silver, just short off gold. Never got livi, haven't got hibs either. I got 1 away last year, I got semi and final off cup.

Baffled at this. Trying to purchase the ticket, keeps sending me back to the payment screen saying payment not complete, now it keeps saying one ticket maximum purchase> I haven't managed to get it yet and it's not in the history or money taken out my account??

5 maximum it’ll be. Bare in mind Livingston is our biggest allocation, Hibs is our 4th biggest I’m sure behind St Johnstone and Dundee Utd

Just wait until hearts 1000, aberdeen 1600, Celtic, st Mirren 1800
I still think it will be more than that. Only played Livi once away last year. No tickets for Tannadice first time round and also no Piggery.

Gold ended 7/8. Could argue depends on cup draws.

I still think it will be more than that. Only played Livi once away last year. No tickets for Tannadice first time round and also no Piggery.

Gold ended 7/8. Could argue depends on cup draws.
Livingston a second time absorbs the st Mirren cut and only having St Johnstone away once though

"Pleased to tell you that you have been awarded the following games:

Kilmarnock away
Kilmarnock away
Ross County (Christmas Eve 6pm kick off)
St Johnstone

Baffled at this. Trying to purchase the ticket, keeps sending me back to the payment screen saying payment not complete, now it keeps saying one ticket maximum purchase> I haven't managed to get it yet and it's not in the history or money taken out my account??
Once you’re at the payment screen, click every box that has red text. Confirm address, confirm payment details.
The red text expands out confirmation boxes

The moment it becomes a random ballot, additional purchases stop though

The moment there’s no benefit of being gold, they’re doing themselves out of millions of £s

Once you’re at the payment screen, click every box that has red text. Confirm address, confirm payment details.
The red text expands out confirmation boxes
Did it pal, but now it won't even allow me to purchase it as it says "A maximum of 1 tickets for HIBERNIAN FC V RANGERS FC can be purchased.", when I quite clearly still haven't got it. Any ideas?

The moment it becomes a random ballot, additional purchases stop though

The moment there’s no benefit of being gold, they’re doing themselves out of millions of £s
Very true, the only benefit of being gold is Euro away for me, and even at that I'm low gold and there's 3.5k in the tier, sure I'll get shafted again if we reach another semifinal anytime soon.

I have a ticket showing in the basket but it’s not letting me purchase. I haven’t received an email to say I can buy one. Does it show in your basket automatically if you’ve applied?

Thanks

Did it pal, but now it won't even allow me to purchase it as it says "A maximum of 1 tickets for HIBERNIAN FC V RANGERS FC can be purchased.", when I quite clearly still haven't got it. Any ideas?
Common problem last year too . Log out leave it 45 mins and it should work .

I have a ticket showing in the basket but it’s not letting me purchase. I haven’t received an email to say I can buy one. Does it show in your basket automatically if you’ve applied?

Thanks
Sometimes the emails go to your junk mail, if you can purchase it go ahead.

Surely not? So less than 600 tickets have went to RSCs? That’s not even 20%

That leaves roughly 1000 for club use/hospitality. Can’t be right

Would the club keeping that amount for their own use even surprise you anymore.

It certainly wouldn’t surprise me.

Keeping their chums happy for the big games seems the clubs top priority.

How many of the 3.5k golds do we reckon will have now had a ticket between Livingston and Hibs?

Close to 3k?

Got that too
Think I had a queen of the south ticket in there though which I deleted out

Gold - nothing for me.

Pile of pish really.. got Livi but what's the point of being gold if you constantly miss out on the Cat A games.

I'll now also miss out on Parkhead & Tynecastle.

I got Easter Road last season through MyGers and that was it in terms of big games.

The only positive thing about MyGers is there's no longer ballots for Hampden games.

Got one but that shambles of a website won’t let me buy it

Keep getting a message saying ‘this service is currently unavailable. Please try again at a later time’

Do we have the full stand?

I'm assuming silver & bronze got allocated tickets?

Im in silver and applied for every away game coming up that was in the registration email. Didnt get Livi or Hibs and fully preparing myself for not getting Celtic, Aberdeen or Hearts. Brutal stuff.
You won’t be in the hat for Celtic or Hearts bud

Looks like I missed out. Got Livi in Gold.

I live in Edinburgh.
I will go along to Regent's Row as usual to see if I can pick one up from the buses.
I have given that up at Hearts as there is no chance. Hibs is usually better.
I'm thinking of doing the same but the lack of back-up pubs around there puts me off.

Back