Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

This clown is all over the place from being bullish two months ago to moaning now.

That guy needs help.

As for his ramblings. Do any of their fans really believe any of his scribblings?

I see he is going for the against all odds angle. His club really are up against everyone. Spending £40 million in year, way above the spend of every club,to compete in Scottish football. It is a true underdog story.

That guy needs help.

As for his ramblings. Do any of their fans really believe any of his scribblings?

I see he is going for the against all odds angle. His club really are up against everyone. Spending £40 million in year, way above the spend of every club,to compete in Scottish football. It is a true underdog story.
It's the bit at the bottom that really gets me he thinks they should get high praise if they win their first six games. Yet winning seven games to reach a Europa League final isn't a achievement according to him :). Plenty of their fans agree with him they all have the grievance mentality with big bad Huns hiding round every corner just waiting to make life difficult for them.

He knows our fixtures better than me. I know games are coming up but not when apart from next couple.

Too focused on Europe.

As for fixtures, they got the OF moved and had advantage of 3 new players while we lost 3.
The European fixtures are irrelevant in my opinion games get moved all the time for TV for me that's just another comfort blanket he is trying to cling to.

The European fixtures are irrelevant in my opinion games get moved all the time for TV for me that's just another comfort blanket he is trying to cling to.
I meant I’m focused on Europe games and when they are on to really bother about games in the league a few weeks was.

This clown is all over the place from being bullish two months ago to moaning now.

Creepy fat uncle Festers blood pressure must be at something like 1700 over Bisto best right now.

I don't think I've seen anyone in life in such a permanent state of rage all day every day. Someone goes to the bathroom at Rangers and this guy starts having heart palpitations and foams at the mouth about it.

The nonce is an absolute heart attack waiting to happen he really ought to step away from a keyboard for five minutes and get some much needed exercise.

FZ5I4wOXgAIKhTI

Alternatively, piss in the footwell and leave your car in the baking sun for a week.

And looks like Monaco have more chance of winning than them as well. :))
So let me get this right? The bookies think there is a greater chance of Monaco getting their fireworks appeal accepted, PSV kicked out, Monaco reinstated, beating us in the playoffs then winning the whole competition than the mentally challengeds winning it? Haha brilliant! Although they are probably right! B-)

Creepy fat uncle Festers blood pressure must be at something like 1700 over Bisto best right now.

I don't think I've seen anyone in life in such a permanent state of rage all day every day. Someone goes to the bathroom at Rangers and this guy starts having heart palpitations and foams at the mouth about it.

The nonce is an absolute heart attack waiting to happen he really ought to step away from a keyboard for five minutes and get some much needed exercise.
You're not wrong there mate

The Ajax transfer strategy seems to be reading the Scottish press and taking punts on players because a Dutch coach plays them . Nothing to do with scouting,analytics or where players fit in their system.

Is this absolute clown slating his own player just so he can have a go at one of our former players. Very strange individual

Is this absolute clown slating his own player just so he can have a go at one of our former players. Very strange individual
Does stuff like that regularly I think he gets upset when there is nothing happening at Rangers to write about so creates shit like that. He has wrote two other blogs this evening one about Alan Hutton because of something he said about Joe Hart.

The other is about Ally McCoist saying the SPFL should do more to help Rangers with the game against PSV. Below is a example of the delusion and ego he has.

Does stuff like that regularly I think he gets upset when there is nothing happening at Rangers to write about so creates shit like that. He has wrote two other blogs this evening one about Alan Hutton because of something he said about Joe Hart.

The other is about Ally McCoist saying the SPFL should do more to help Rangers with the game against PSV. Below is a example of the delusion and ego he has.

What did hutton say? That Hart never used head and shoulders?

What did hutton say? That Hart never used head and shoulders?
"JOE HART will need to be "very careful" when VAR is introduced to Scottish football.

The warning comes from former Rangers and Scotland star Alan Hutton.

He referenced watching the Celtic goalkeeper raise an arm to Ross County midfielder Jordan Tillson during last weekend's match in Dingwall. "

That special they papped out three European tournaments.

As I said earlier his fat bigoted mind can't help but shoehorn in some mention of Rangers into absolutely everything it types. He could blog about Albania vs Iraq and still find some way to bring Rangers into the discussion.

The nonce is truly beyond being obsessed and into the realms of complete mental illness.

For someone who claims that Rangers don't exist I'm not sure he'd have any purpose at all in life without Rangers.

That special they were papped out of three European tournaments.
Does this guy not understand what quotation marks are for, what they represent? “Run to the final”? Yes, it was a run to the final. You should know that as well as anyone as you watched every second of it through those beady, tear-filled eyes of yours you fat, obsessive doughball

11 players all born within 50 foot of the same brothel.
Probably the same mother
Says all you need to know about the creepy bassas that they all watched the rangers game. Can happily say I've never ever watched they cunts unless it's us playing them. For some unbeknown reason they seem to think when you say "I couldn't and don't give a %^*& about what they do" they seem to think that's you avoiding a conversation and not telling The truth that I/we don't give a %^*&. Their obsession is fucking mindblowingly fucking mental a don't know how they can't see how much of an arsehole they look.
i would never watch that mob no way. Can’t stand the sight of that ducking strip makes me feel sick. I did however enjoy watching highlights of Duffy when he masqueraded as a football player that was pure gold

Back