Let’s talk about Manchester United

They could appoint any manager on the planet and it wouldn’t make a difference. Ten Hag is an incredible manager.

Players are the problem, they went in the right direction of getting rid of pogba and ‘jlingz’ then stalled after that.

Mctominay, Fred, Maguire wouldn’t look out of place at a Aberdeen/Hearts/Hibs etc.

Absolutely choking to draw these in Europe. We would spank them big time.

They could appoint any manager on the planet and it wouldn’t make a difference. Ten Hag is an incredible manager.

Players are the problem, they went in the right direction of getting rid of pogba and ‘jlingz’ then stalled after that.

Mctominay, Fred, Maguire wouldn’t look out of place at a Aberdeen/Hearts/Hibs etc.

Absolutely choking to draw these in Europe. We would spank them big time.

After we come 3rd in our CL group and drop into the EL?

Perfect scenario IMO

Neville all over the shop in his interview after the game.

Big bad Glazers but he was convinced they'd challenge for the league a year ago if they signed a central defender, right winger and a striker. Step forward Varane, Sancho and CR7. Now it's suddenly the owners fault but you didn't hear a peep from him when they played some decent stuff under Ole only when things go to shit.

Also Daniel Levy isn't a fucking football owner who's invested millions into the club so I'm not sure where on earth the comparison between the Glazers and Levy came from when he threw that in Redknapps face.

Absolutely detest those entitled pricks and long may there pain continue.

You mean in the post-match discussion where it got heated with Redknapp? I think what he was saying was that the people running the club are toxic and that's been the culture for years now.
Yeah. It seemed Redknapp didn't have a clue, whereas Neville was extremely knowledgeable. Interesting what's happening there.

Neville all over the shop in his interview after the game.

Big bad Glazers but he was convinced they'd challenge for the league a year ago if they signed a central defender, right winger and a striker. Step forward Varane, Sancho and CR7. Now it's suddenly the owners fault but you didn't hear a peep from him when they played some decent stuff under Ole only when things go to shit.

Also Daniel Levy isn't a fucking football owner who's invested millions into the club so I'm not sure where on earth the comparison between the Glazers and Levy came from when he threw that in Redknapps face.

Absolutely detest those entitled pricks and long may there pain continue.
So everything he said has no basis?

So everything he said has no basis?
Of course the there is some basis but He's just not very consistent in his views. Not a peep about the Glazers when they won every single trophy on offer.

He got many things wrong on that interview last night and now he seems to be advocating the Man City owners when he was destroying them not so long ago too. He's absolutely all over the shop.

SAF was like steroids for them.
Now they're off the roids they're shite.
Which is nice.
When you think about it, it appears they were only successful because of Ferguson.

Before he joined they were rotten for years and even got relegated at one point, then he came in, transformed them completely, won everything there was to win and made Man U arguably the biggest club brand in the world, but since he left they’ve returned to being rubbish again.

Bit like Aberdeen actually.

Of course the there is some basis but He's just not very consistent in his views. Not a peep about the Glazers when they won every single trophy on offer.

He got many things wrong on that interview last night and now he seems to be advocating the Man City owners when he was destroying them not so long ago too. He's absolutely all over the shop.
I don't listen to him much, it just seemed some of his comments were extremely direct and specific about what is going on there, which possibly many didn't appreciate before.

When you think about it, it appears they were only successful because of Ferguson.

Before he joined they were rotten for years and even got relegated at one point, then he came in, transformed them completely, won everything there was to win and made Man U arguably the biggest club brand in the world, but since he left they’ve returned to being rubbish again.

Nothing like Aberdeen. I get your point, to a degree, but they have had their moments since the post war period that made them one of the biggest clubs in the world; before he joined them

Man Utd since Fergie stepped down are utter dross.

Goes to show if its not right at the top it wont be right at the bottom.
It's just history repeating itself at that club.

Man Utd, were never the same after Busby retired until Ferguson came along. Then he was given four years leeway, which he wouldn't be given now. And even then was an FA Cup tie defeat at Forest away from the sack, and the rest as the say is history.

As much as I don't care about them, that the Glazers have done to them is a Corporate crime, something we know all about.

I think you're being a tad unkind and dismissed Busby's achievements at that club. Built the club back up from averageness and a blitzkrieged stadium into the bargain. Gave them a youth set up that would have challenged Real Madrid in their pomp if not for Munich 58 and then gave English football Best, Law and Charlton.

That Ferguson surpassed all of that, is a testament to his success, mind you.

1 man ran that club from top to bottom and since he retired their fall from grace has been spectacular. A squad full of pre madonas who lack the heart for any sort of fight. A complete laughing stock of world football now.

Ten Haag will carry the can but Neville spelled it out last night post match whilst Redknapp took over from Souness and did his part as a Glazers shill

Every single problem stems from their atrocious management of the club.

Thought it was piss poor that the Brentford fans were booing him tbh. Was shocked at that.

Why? No club would touch him with a bargepole then Brentford gave him a chance to get back into Football until he jumped at the first sign of a better offer. Where was Man Utd last season for him?

He owed the Bees at least another season for that massive show of faith.

You'd be raging if he did that to Rangers.

Erikson is a rat and deserved to be booed.

Why? No club would touch him with a bargepole then Brentford gave him a chance to get back into Football until he jumped at the first sign of a better offer. Where was Man Utd last season for him?

So how come their massive show of faith only went as far as a six month contract ?

The idea that a guy who went through what he did last summer is going to knock back a go at Man Utd due to some sort of misplaced loyalty to Brentford is bonkers.

I think you're being a tad unkind and dismissed Busby's achievements at that club. Built the club back up from averageness and a blitzkrieged stadium into the bargain. Gave them a youth set up that would have challenged Real Madrid in their pomp if not for Munich 58 and then gave English football Best, Law and Charlton.

That Ferguson surpassed all of that, is a testament to his success, mind you.
I really meant in the 20+ year period after Busby, but admittedly didn’t qualify that.

It’s still interesting that heavyweight managers like Van Gaal and Mourinho have failed to rouse them out of their malaise and for me that hints at something rotten in the state of Denmark.

Until that’s remedied I don’t think Ten Hag, Pochettino or whoever else might be tempted to step up are going to do so by managerial ability alone.

Eriksen is a rat? :oops:

Id compare them to the Arsenal mess of late Wenger and the subsequent wasted seasons but this is really unchartered territory for a Juggernaut Club like United.

10+ years of bad decisions compounded by desperation as rival clubs improve and embarrass them.

ETH is a Top Coach and will do well but what a job he has on his hands.

Poisoned club
From top to bottom, ten hag should have booted the likes of Maguire Fred Ronaldo etc. Toxic
Beggars belief keepin that clown captain. De gea replaced.
Just strip most of that unperforming playing staff - and invest in new players, successful ones esp that have performed in the epl.

Starts from the owners they’ve not put a penny into the club since they took over and took millions upon millions out

This is what happens when a club loses sight of who and what they are. If you veer too far away from your foundations and traditions, losing your values, then you have nothing to fall back on when times get tough.

Corporate greed and all about wanting to create the biggest commercial brand in world football - this is what has transpired at Man U. As the leaders of the past left the club, they left a void and chasm - those that have come behind them are clueless and have pissed a billion quid up against a wall.
Great post and something the custodians of our club must never forget.

Rangnick said they needed between 8 to 10 new players in the summer and they sacked him for it, I rate Erik ten Hag highly but he'll fail at that club. Everyone would.

They are toxic from top to bottom.

Rangnick said they needed between 8 to 10 new players in the summer and they sacked him for it, I rate Erik ten Hag highly but he'll fail at that club. Everyone would.

They are toxic from top to bottom.

Got a lot of stick Rangnick but liked how he did things myself. Sat back and absorbed everything, he wasn't there to solve the problems for me but to really identify the problems. He identfied them and passed this on. Was amazing how people seriously seemed to think he was there to sort them out in such a short space of time.

Pep Guardiola and Man City always get the bullshit of 'buying' trophies but with the amount of money Man Utd (and even Arsenal) have spent over the years to bring home the square root of %^*& all just goes to show spending money doesn't guarantee you anything.
Certainly not in that league

Since 2014 they've spent over £250m alone on central defenders.

I genuinely don't know how you get to a point where you've spent over £1billion on players since Ferguson left and end up with a midfield of Fred and McTominay repeatedly.

The wee fella from Ajax looks the worst of the lot. Genuinely dreadful.

Back