Only 550 PSV fans tonight?

It’s a difficult time of year for European away travel. Plenty will have been on family holidays this summer, everything is a bit more expensive as it’s peak season and they also didn’t know who they were playing till a week ago

I think the covid travel rules are still quite prohibitive for the Dutch which may be a factor. More tickets for Bears though which is great.

Sound mate. We will sell out our allocations as usual.
Sound hopefully we do. Some are obviously rich enough or have no responsibilities when it comes to children. Many do. We won't travel in numbers of previous years for a variety of reasons. Anyone thinking we will obviously is in 1 of the 2 brackets or both I mention.

My mate lives in Holland and his work has over 60% workforce off with Covid. Him and his entire family have got it. Seems to be rife over there at the moment so probably connected.

100% they be some in the home end. Every game I’ve attended v a Dutch club it‘s kicked off because away fans buying home end tickets.

I didn't see any in the city centre at lunchtime.

Normally whoever is over to play us or them will have at least a few fans kicking around during the day.

I'd always thought PSV were quite a bit behind Ajax and Feyenoord in terms of fan base so not overly surprised.

Where are they congregating? I'm in town, killing time and had a wander about and didn't see any at all.

I didn't see any in the city centre at lunchtime.

Normally whoever is over to play us or them will have at least a few fans kicking around during the day.

I'd always thought PSV were quite a bit behind Ajax and Feyenoord in terms of fan base so not overly surprised.
On their Instagram they seem to be running a function for their fans in some city centre location that I dont recognise

Think the Dutch Covid rules have played a significant part in this according to posts elsewhere.

What are the rules? I went over last week unvaccinated and was a bit paranoid from reading there was still some stuff in place but had 0 checks whatsoever, nothing COVID related over there either and not a mask in sight.

What are the rules? I went over last week unvaccinated and was a bit paranoid from reading there was still some stuff in place but had 0 checks whatsoever.
Seems that info was a bit of disinformation. I went and had a look online a few minutes ago and don't see anything restrictive that would prevent travel between the two countries.

When I walked into Ibrox against Leipzig I looked over to that corner, smiled and thought no way that's enough for tonight.
This is very good news imo.

Combination of factors

High cost of flight and limited direct options, less then 1 weeks notice to arrange and if you had th4 choice of a trip to Monaco or Glasgow …

We will sell out our allocations if the post is the default option definately but will probably sell out anyway as a bit more time to organise things for the group stage

Back