MOTM Poll Rangers v PSV Eindhoven - 20:00 Tuesday - BT Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great half that, perfect bar for a defensive %^*&-up - sadly seem to have at least one in us every game.

We're aggressive, expansive, quick on the ball while looking generally solid in defence. Davis makes a huge difference - I think only Hagi and Lowry would try that pass through to Tavernier.

Tillman's tried to be a bit too cute at times, Goldson a bit shaky and Tav has been rinsed a couple times by a fantastic winger in Gakpo. But we're looking really strong and I fancy us to go and get another goal or two after half-time.

For me that's a very decent first half performance against a very good side.

There's not much in it at all for me. Once again when you consider the apparent transfer value of the two sides, we are more than holding our own against a team that probably should be better than us.

Dont know why but i was expecting this mob to be far better. If the first half was anythin to go by they really arent. That blondie down the left is a bombscare and there passing has been awful. This should be ours. Unleash alfie

Decent first half. Poor goal to lose but didn’t allow them to settle on the lead and the move and finish for our equaliser was top drawer.

That angle makes it look like a penalty but when you see it from the other angle it clearly wasn’t
Aye it wasn't a penalty. When you watch the video it hits higher in the arm.

Need to pick a handball rule and stick with it though. This constant tweaking means nobody knows what's happening.

Great game and an excellent performance from us. Aside from the result, the entertainment level is such that I find myself thinking of the old Atlantic League idea. What an upgrade it would be to play teams like PSV instead of park-the-bus SPL dross. May never happen but I can dream.

Davis - what a choice, great game so far.
Kent - literally at his best
Colak - Amazing workrate and amazing finish

Close and good game so far. Gakpo and Tav having quite the battle - our captain probably has the toughest shift out there!

Their goal was scrappy after 5 minutes of pressure, other than that we’ve looked like the slightly better team IMO, but a proper 50/50 champions league tie that could go either way. Have a feeling Morelos would run an absolute mock against their defence.

Decent first half from Rangers. Some good movement around the park. Feel that we should have had a pen but we can't focus in that anymore. 2nd half and let's take this lot to the sword!

Oustanding Rangers. It's there if you want it. No worse than a draw.

Tillman's experience will come - should have had a shot on that surface. Great game. Very even. Everyone doing well. Davis wonderful.

Back