MOTM Poll Rangers v PSV Eindhoven - 20:00 Tuesday - BT Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ryan Kent is running riot up that left hand side keep that up and we'll get a couple more imo.
Tillman looked a bit nervy but has been class some touch on the boy.

Decent first half.

We lost control for a spell midway through and that left winger created real danger. They took three corners and the last one was poorly defended.

Reacted very well and in the goal we saw what sort of football this team can play when we are focused.

Forget the arguments. Great footballers must always play. Kent, Davis,...These are the type of players capable of doing something magical to take a team out of trouble.

Antonio is some finisher. Might have had another if Tillman had given the ball back to him when it was still goalless.

We need to push on. I don't think even with a 2-1 win I would be comfortable going to the Netherlands.

Hopefully come out just as we finished the first.

A step up from our last European opposition and we’re coping. Great goal and vital we got an immediate response. We’ll get chances in the second half, just no defensive slip ups lads.

Sands and Colak absolutely bossing it hope all the Colak haters are finally silenced he’s genuinely the Croatian Boyd just appreciate what you have for once haha

All our players are giving everything and I just love it! You can see they have quality players and are a good side but we are just as good and with a little bit of luck and some more excellent play we can win this and take a couple of goals lead for next week.

Tillman a liability in this game
He got bullied off the ball for at least 70 minutes last week but it’s all glossed over because he scored the winner. There is undoubtedly a football player there but I posit young Lowry has a more mature football brain at the moment as he knows when to release the ball and when to take a man on. Sakala would have got absolutely destroyed for some of the unnecessary touches he’s taken tonight.

I think Tillman's brilliant but he's been poor tonight. He's needlessly given the ball away multiple times.

Nowhere near the level he's been at in his previous games.
To say he’s been poor is maybe a bit harsh. I get what your saying about giving the hall away, but he can get away with it to a degree down to his inexperience, but he’s bold and wants the ball and does move off the ball very well. He’s been in the right places more often than not and that’s what’s impressing me the most.

Really good performance so far. Whole team playing well byt Sands, Borna, Davis and Tillman the.standouts.

Scrappy goal to lose, not much we could do about it but what a response. Superb move overall and Colak really is a deadly finisher.
Tavernier gets the assist for our goal, and a great cross it was, but the pass from Davis was sublime.
Deserves an assist as well.

Slow start but into our European groove now. Come out and keep the tempo and high press going. Get next goal early and they might crumble. They know they’re in a game now. Cmon the Rangers. Big second half and take a lead over there.

We have played great in that first half - they are a decent team but I feel a penalty or sending off could swing this game in our favour. They like a foul and it could catch up with them.

Bang average?

Are you new to watching football? :))

I don’t see the big deal mate. They’ve gifted us the ball several times and have hoofed it to de Jong without success on occasion.

As I said, Gakpo and Sangare aside I don’t think they’re as good as people are making out.

Thought PSV had the better of it over the first 15-20, but we worked our way back into it well. Should've had a penalty in my opinion, unlucky to concede, great play for the equaliser.

Although, I'd almost consider taking Tillman off at HT now. Just not his night.
Nooooo I need him to score for my line. Take him off after he scores.

What about that pass from Davis? To still be pulling those out the bag at his age on this stage is a bit special.

Thought we’d run out of steam after half an hour, they score a shitty goal with nobody on the post, Mr Edgar, but the response was superb, absolutely top notch.
I think we have the beating of their defence, but ours is hanging on at times.
All to play for. They now know we can take them apart, if they didn’t before. Hope they get nervous and defensive.

Back