MOTM Poll Rangers v PSV Eindhoven - 20:00 Tuesday - BT Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Tillman's brilliant but he's been poor tonight. He's needlessly given the ball away multiple times.

Nowhere near the level he's been at in his previous games.
I think he has been OK but sometimes too many flicks.
Now I get that it is sometimes the invention we need.
But I have seen psv also lose a lot of the ball trying it so often in tight positions.

But so far so good.
And I like that we have player that can come on and hurt them.

Tillman is a hell of a player, but he needs to show a little more urgency when on the ball - get his shots/passes away a wee bit quicker - still time for him to influence this game

Tillman still wants too many touches like last week, needs to move the ball quicker.

Good match up from 2 good teams, could go either way.

A step up from our last European opposition and we’re coping. Great goal and vital we got an immediate response. We’ll get chances in the second half, just no defensive slip ups lads.
We're more than coping imo we're bossing them apart from a small spell.

Sands has been very composed at centre half as well. The biggest plus of having him there is his passing. Especially when he’s got someone like Davis to pass to into the middle. A couple of times where it’s set us away into attack.

Tillman is a top player but his inexperience is showing. He needs to release the ball quicker.

The pass by Davis to Tav for the goal is unbelievably good.
Totally agree mate, he’s a great young player and had a lot to learn. Nights like tonight are not the place to learn and make mistakes.

If we’re right on them in this second half the way we put pressure on all the others last season then there’s a 3-1 here for us. PSV dangerous going forward so keep them on the back foot. Need to be positive.

The pass from Davis to Tavernier was outstanding but great finish by Colak.
Davis has been outstanding even though most of his passes are simple.
I have been a critic of Colak in the past but he has been good tonight showing more appetite to win the ball.

Back