Colak

Last year we had so much talk of Buff running the channels and not being in between the sticks where we need a #9 to grab poachers goals.

Now we have one who's scoring a goal a game - yet folk want the buff back in straight away cos he runs the channels.

We are a support that baffles me at times. FWIW Colak has the jersey and GVB is right - Morelos has to earn the right to oust him.

I cant think of too many chances he's missed so far when you think he really should of scored, keeps getting better with every game.

Gio's next issue will be what does he do with Alfie as it wouldn't be fair to drop Colak

I called him out weeks ago and was lynched by the FF Klopps.

Even Danger Zone tagged me cause he scored in a friendly against Spurs.

Now FF is gaslighting with him.

He's rank rotten and anyone clued up spotted this weeks ago.
Not being funny mate but you were really quite brazen about this, so why are you hiding now? Don’t think we don’t know you’ve been lurking, this isn’t all just going to go away

im-coming-for-you-joe-biden.gif

Last edited:
Accept the service has been poor, but I honestly struggle to see anything in him. Hope I'm wrong but looks like a poor man's Itten

Season 23/24 he wont be here

An absolutely bizarre signing

If he didnt score twice v us he'd be nowhere near us

He’s a journeyman striker who couldn’t hit a barn door when he was in Greece. It isn’t entirely surprising that he’s just not very good.

Never saw a striker contribute so little over 2 competitive games.
No better than Itten.

Eduardo Herrera / Colak.

That's where he is.

I got slated in another post when we were interested in him. I don’t think he does enough. Probably as simple as he isn’t good enough

it's not just about service. He shows absolutely nothing - zero movement whatsoever and causes defenders no issues at all. He just fucking stands there.

Afternoon lads....:)

I'll never understand why ppl just make snap judgements based on a few games, especially when the season has only just started.

He's a far better player than Herrera or Itten, give these guys the time required to settle ffs.
People give opinions on what they see at that time , doesnt mean they write anyone off.
No opinion = no forum.

Last year we had so much talk of Buff running the channels and not being in between the sticks where we need a #9 to grab poachers goals.

Now we have one who's scoring a goal a game - yet folk want the buff back in straight away cos he runs the channels.

We are a support that baffles me at times. FWIW Colak has the jersey and GVB is right - Morelos has to earn the right to oust him.
This is what gives a squad a sharp edge, increasing the determination to keep the jersey and the hunger to win it back.

Might be controversial, but I think it’s clear as day that’s he’s not this big target man that we seem to think he is.

Watch his movement. He’s a poacher, he can’t work off long balls and occupy a defence all on his own.

He needs people around him creating space and making chances, we’re using him all wrong.

I genuinely feel sorry for the guy.
So easy for anyone with a brain to call that early doors, even if I do say so myself.

Some of the shite in this thread is a disgrace.

Yeah he’s not Alfie, but we’re probably not going to get another Alfie, certainly not for £1m!

Ahead of Roofe in the pecking order now and the gaffer was spot on not to take him off last night just to bring Morelos on. He’ll do for me.
The way he took the goal last night was Jimmy Greaves reincarnated.

Not according to the manager it isn't.

I agree with the manager.

For a start, we don't have 3 fit central defenders, plus there's no chance of getting Kent and Tillman both in the side, with that formation.

Alfredo will get his chance, but he'll need to be patient.

Colak is currently the man in possession.

Yeah he’s not Alfie, but we’re probably not going to get another Alfie, certainly not for £1m!

Ahead of Roofe in the pecking order now and the gaffer was spot on not to take him off last night just to bring Morelos on. He’ll do for me.
I would love to see the 2 of them playing together, I know it might mean a system change but it would be great to see.

He’s proved this far he is an outstanding finisher. Absolutely brilliant.

What we lose in a front three is that central leadership and influence that Morelos brings. We need Alfie back for the big European games asap. Crazy he wasn’t brought on last night when struggling. He provides such an outlet.

Both are dramatically different types of number 9. I think colak is also getting better each game and more involved. I think you could play both together and Alfie inside right, it has the potential to be devastating.

I agree with the manager.

For a start, we don't have 3 fit central defenders, plus there's no chance of getting Kent and Tillman both in the side, with that formation.

Alfredo will get his chance, but he'll need to be patient.

Colak is currently the man in possession.
I also agree with the manager.

He did say though that he'd only consider playing 2 strikers if we were chasing a game.

Depending on how next Wednesday's game is going, we might see it late on - but I obviously hope we don't need it.

Also, i'll be massively surprised if Morelos doesn't start in Eindhoven.

He did say though that he'd only consider playing 2 strikers if we were chasing a game.

Depending on how next Wednesday's game is going, we might see it late on - but I obviously hope we don't need it.

I think there's a chance that Alfredo could start in Holland too, but he'll need at least 30 minutes on Saturday.

He's still a bit off full match fitness.

I'm not going to be so bold as to proclaim him a roaring success after only 6 games, that will be earned over a much longer period of time, but the vast majority of posts on this thread writing him off after just 2 games are mental. More than a touch of arrogance in some, too.

Colak has certainly more than earned that spot.
Morelos doesn't strike me as someone who would take it in good grace being dropped when he's fit so I wonder how the head would go.
I'd love to see both of them on the park at the same time personally even if one had to sit on the bench for part of the game.

Let's be honest Colak is in good form and has proved me and others wrong but Morelos is a level above

I think the only way Alfie starts on Wednesday is if Colak is injured or he completely bottles it on Saturday, if he even plays. Alfie might start on Saturday with Colak coming on late, or not at all.

I think Gio will know that he has to give Alfie a start to keep his wee scowl in check.

Back