FC Zurich v Hearts

No doubt Mackay will end up injured too and the yahoos will be playing a half strength team at the weekend

So from Scotland perspective, probably want them in conference as more likely to win matches?

So only .200 for each leg of this tie available but more likely to pick up wins in conference?
Yeah only 0.200 currently each leg for the win 0.100 if the draw

You expect them to pick something in the Conference League depends how they approach it mind you

I see Grasshopper Zurich are sitting 3rd in the Swiss table. Would be good to see them back in Europe soon after all the troubles they had

Former Hearts player Avdijaj playing up top for Zurich. His Wikipedia is a good read:

"After signing for Hearts, Avdijaj said "There is no country, no city in the world where I don't score [a goal]. I score everywhere. Two days later, he made his debut for Hearts in a goalless draw against Ross County.

He left Hearts with 3 games played and no goals scored."

If they can take it back to tyncastle with a one goal defeat, I’ll fancy them to go through.

Co-efficient wise I want them to get conference league tho. I think they’ll be in pot 3 so with a bit of luck they could get a good group and a few wins

turned round there to the tv

'mikey' stewart is there as a pundit

ffs

All good. Thats why we discuss.

As I said. Could be 5-2 or 3-3. They arent playing tight.
When they haven't got the ball they look very disciplined, in terms of their shape; very similar to the way we played under Gerrard/Beale. I don't watch Hearts, apart from when they play us, but I think for much of that half they've done okay.

Hearts player's second touch is a tackle woeful.

Can't believe how bad the level outside us and the scumophiles is.

Maybe be better for the Jamtarts to go into Conference just in case we drop into Europa.

B-)

#sharedenoughmoneywithalltheseshitediddyteams

Yeah only 0.200 currently each leg for the win 0.100 if the draw

You expect them to pick something in the Conference League depends how they approach it mind you
With a favourable draw you could see them finishing 2nd in a conference group

Teams won’t fancy going to Tynecastle, tight pitch will throw teams off

Stewart saying that Zurich weren't going to blow Hearts away. Will not be surprised if this ends up 5-1. If Hearts get back to Tynecastle only 1 goal down it will be an excellent result for them but they are going to be really up against it in the 2nd half.

Back