FC Zurich v Hearts

Thankfully the Rangers MGT wont have similar transfer window discussions.

As I replied to someone else just as you were responding to me I don't think either are good enough to play for Rangers. I'm not saying we should sign McKay merely he's no better or worse than Wright.

Surprised UEFA allow names below the numbers, on the back of the Zurich shirts. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before.

If Hearts had a single quality CM they'd be a pretty decent team. Surely Budge can sign off on a decent signing with the guaranteed group stage money?

Good opportunity wasted there by Hearts. Zurich are going down like they’ve been shot every time they are touched.

Don’t think the Swiss champions have looked much better than Hearts, to be honest.

Better at the dark arts.

By the way, the constant sniping of a current rangers player is hideous. Get a grip and stop being pathetic.
Hear hear. Can't fuckin stand "supporters" who just take every opportunity to take a dig.

Let's not forget that when the golden boy McKay was given a big stage in the Scottish Cup final he did absolutely nothing for 120 minutes, compared to Scott Wright who came on and won the cup for us.

Furuhashi levels of best man falls here, almost made me want a Hearts win.

Then the camera showed me the Hearts fans and I want it right up them with a red hot poker.

End product?

McKay's league stats since signing for Hearts: 36 games. 4 goals, 5 assists.

Wright's league stats since signing for Rangers: 29 games. 5 goals. 5 assists.

What end product?
Don't let facts get in the way of making things up about their current whipping boy.

End product?

McKay's league stats since signing for Hearts: 36 games. 4 goals, 5 assists.

Wright's league stats since signing for Rangers: 29 games. 5 goals. 5 assists.

What end product?
How dare you provide factual evidence to derail the cries of the FF shitebags?

Did McFudden just say Hearts need to think about bringing on James Forrest?
Can’t wait to see a fat smellick blogger coming on

Back