FC Zurich v Hearts

Would love to hear what debate you think can be had over Kent v Wright/McKay.
I put my opinion out that McKay would offer more for us than wright currently is.

I’m shot down as being a “FF shitebag” because the stats don’t lie. And stats override my opinion apparently.

My point is Wright scored more than Kent last season so do the stats put Wright ahead of him?

Or are we in a moneyball world where it’s all about the stats?

Zurich are there to be beaten in 2nd leg but hertz also have the potential to make a James Hunt of it

Decent result. All to play for. Should be a good return leg. Hopefully Hearts can do it. At least the threat of another embarassment is likely over

I put my opinion out that McKay would offer more for us than wright currently is.

I’m shot down as being a “FF shitebag” because the stats don’t lie. And stats override my opinion apparently.

My point is Wright scored more than Kent last season so do the stats put Wright ahead of him?

Go start a thread about re-signing him then?

Not a great game, and if I'm honest I don't think Hearts are a good side; they were far from impressive in the SC Final, and they offered very little when they had the ball here as well.

Maybe they look on here and see what people write on here.

Do yourself a favour and stop nosing other teams forums. What do you expect themto say? how much they love us. I thought that was the tims thing, wanting loved.

If they look on here they’ll see most on here wanting them to win, Totally different to their forum, They despise us.

Who says any where that we’re looking to be loved ?

I want them pumped, They got beat 2-1 that’ll do for me, Happy days.

Cheers mate.

Well, that ended with a better result than I was expecting start of the second half. Really just not good enough tonight. Slow, off the pace and powderpuff.

We won’t have many better opportunities to overturn a 1 goal deficit at home in Europe so we just have to go for it next week.
With a bit more ambition going forward i think youd have taken something from tonight.

You defence was an absolute shambles but theirs wasnt much better, they just werent tested enough.

If hearts make the group stages they are going to get pumped stupid every game. Maybe in the conference they might go on a run.

A run of defeats more likely, There will be some very good teams in the conference who will stamp them into the ground.

At least Hearts didn’t embarrass themselves like that horrible lady's front bottom of a club and supporters up in the drug capital of Europe! Conference League football for them up until Christmas and we will have our bigger TV money share should the worst happen and we drop into EL next week.

Cheers mate.

Well, that ended with a better result than I was expecting start of the second half. Really just not good enough tonight. Slow, off the pace and powderpuff.

We won’t have many better opportunities to overturn a 1 goal deficit at home in Europe so we just have to go for it next week.

Tynecastle bouncing and a good, fast start and it's game on imo. European away games are tough and a single goal deficit is not bad.

Still fancy Zurich to put them out tbh.

I don't see them not scoring next week. They cut Hearts open a good few times and just didn't take advantage of it. If Zurich score 1st next week Hearts won't progress.

No. Kent is streets ahead of both of them. Stats can only tell us so much.

There isn't much between Wright and McKay either way.

Good result for Hearts getting the away goal to take back to Tynecastle.

tenor.gif

If Hearts were to win this tie, perhaps they could get a couple of loans that would strengthen their side. As it stands, they look poor in terms of end product.

If they look on here they’ll see most on here wanting them to win, Totally different to their forum, They despise us.

Who says any where that we’re looking to be loved ?

I want them pumped, They got beat 2-1 that’ll do for me, Happy days.
I've seen hearts getting slated on here many times. It doesn't bother me one way or the other, as that's football rivalry for you.

As the song says, no one likes us, we don't care. As it should be.

Great draw Hearts got In this round. Zurich are bottom of their league after 5 games with no wins and a GD of minus 9. Still beat the 3rd best team in Scotland of course, but Hearts are in with a chance.

If we're not having a thread for the other European games, West Ham just gone 1-0 up against Viborg in a half-empty stadium.

I've seen hearts getting slated on here many times. It doesn't bother me one way or the other, as that's football rivalry for you.

As the song says, no one likes us, we don't care. As it should be.

I’m not offended by their opinions, I’ve just taken a real dislike to them and their new age fans since 2012.

I used to have a soft spot for them and I’ve drank with many of their older fans who will now be in their 50s and 60s that were/still are staunch.

They’re a dying breed now unfortunately. I want every Scottish club humped in Europe barring us.

That they could have all the confidence in the world and they'll still put in a pathetic performance on Sunday
The same pathetic performances as last season when they beat Celtic at Tynecastle, missed a penalty to get a draw in the other home game and were cheated out of a point at Parkheid thanks to some diabolical decisions from the officials?

The same pathetic performances as last season when they beat Celtic at Tynecastle, missed a penalty to get a draw in the other home game and were cheated out of a point at Parkheid thanks to some diabolical decisions from the officials?
So one win? You've convinced me

How many times did we beat them last season? And you are aware (you're probably not to be honest) that Celtic have far better players and a much bigger budget than Hearts?
Of all the teams in the league Hearts and Livingstone certainly can’t be accused of not trying against them.

Back