FC Zurich v Hearts

We could do worse than have Barrie Mackay as option off the bench
I agree we could do worse off the bench.

We also have better than Barrie Mackay on the bench at the moment.

Im assuming Barrie Mackay is the new flavour of the month? He is not very good, thats why he is a journeyman and at Hearts

Hearts defence makes ours look like peak 90s AC Milan. McKay is levels above the rest of their team and it’s frightening that they’re comfortably the 3rd best team in Scotland.

McLeod will be one of those wee sheepshagging creeps who bursts a vessel whenever an English commentator mentions 66.

Actual f**k off McLeod you enabling wee gimp. “The first team Celtic beat on their way to their famous European cup win in 1967”
Wee fandan just can’t help himself.
Pathetic beyond belief.
I take it every 2nd word out his lips on Sportscene is back to being champions?

Only seen bit sof the 1st half but did notice one or two things (apart from the pish defending).

Keeper collects the ball, wide defenders are so slow to split. Watch us in Europe, ball goes dead and often its instant get wide and going. Nope, it's slow and takes several. Seconds before they realise let's move.

Midfield passing and vision is miles off. It's honestly like they can't see by 10 yards. Porr pass choice, speed and execution. They do have players wide but wither the vision or ability is missing.

It's all euro basics we seem to have nailed.

He’s got a horrible squeaky little voice.
It is abysmal that someone like that can get a job in commentary when there are so many better and more talented individuals out there.
After Hearts scored he said something like Scottish sides should not have to worry about playing a Swiss side. What a wally.

As a matter of principal I’m not one for bringing players back although it has worked to a degree for some,So this is not a bring back Barrie McKay post but thoughts on McKay v Wright,

Back