Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

They were a massive part of the narrative being set about us from about 2010 onwards. They allowed caller after caller, be it a financial expert or lawyer to tell lies about our club. Radio Clyde played their part in trying to destroy us. Bears would do well to remember that!

Newly qualified financial experts or lawyers on anything Rangers. Delacant was the worst in giving them a free platform to lie.

I really don’t understand why you would listen to a phone in made by scum fans for scum fans. There are loads of Rangers content you can watch or listen to like Heart and Hand, Club at 22, Rangers Rabble, Rangers Radio, Blueheart 1872, Gallant Few, Battle Fever or This is Ibrox. Each to their own I suppose but I’d rather drink a bottle of bleach than listen to a radio Clyde phone in for 2 hours.
Spot on Thor. Ditto anything bbc.

How the hell do their fans no realise that they’re a laughing stock in europe? Ask any teams there if they’d rather play us or them and see what they say

One of the hosts can be quoted as saying

"not long ago Rangers were playing Shkupi and Celtic were playing Bodo Glimt, it just shows you how far both teams have come"

The self awareness is outstanding

I heard that. Burst out laughing. Talking about Bodo Glimpt as though it was years ago. Its almost admirable the lengths they go to polish their turd like European form.

Was just sitting here thinking as Roger Hannah was lamenting about how good it is having two teams in the UCL because remember the days when Rangers played Ufa and Celtic were getting humbled by Bodo Glimt…..Yes Roger….it was about 7 months ago!!

The only reason there is two teams in the group stages this year is because of RANGERS!!

The only reason wanker!

How the hell do their fans no realise that they’re a laughing stock in europe? Ask any teams there if they’d rather play us or them and see what they say
Never mind that ask the bookies
Before Rangers played their first qualifier against Union they were a shorter price than The Dark Side to win CL
Speaks volumes as the bookies not known for their charitable work in giving a bigger price to the team with the best chance

Back