Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Hughknew who always moans about whataboutery trying to shoehorn cellic and their not worth a shit league win in a 2 horse race aided and abetted by match officials.
Exactly.

The conversation was about Walter and Jimmy Bell and he starts talking about Tommy Burns and Billy McNeil. This is the guy who says you leave your allegiances at the door when you're a "journalist".

He even mentioned ra sellic scoring in the 67th minute in the game after McNeil's death. Had they scored in the 19th minute he'd have made the same connection.
I guess that is definitive proof to auld Kheevins of life after death.
Must have cheered him up no end.

However a wee bit of me wants them to win as it will be nothing: they will not enjoy it as mhedia is still all about us.
Their title? Piffle.

Spot on.
An addition to that would be, he’s spent £25m to rebuild his squad and had at least five, game changing / points dropped, decisions go for them this season.

He’s getting far too much credit over what he’s actually been able to do on his own coaching abilities.

It's cool pal, they are setting him up for the fall and it is going to be messier than the Lennon fall out.
Wait and see.

It’s a much bigger achievement for a Scottish club to win a European trophy nowadays. Most people thought a Scottish club would have no chance of winning one again due to the way it is.
By an absolute mile. There wasnt a massive financial gulf back in those days and you just need to see the list of teams they beat to win it.

It was a great achievement to win the European Cup back then but for a Scottish team to win any European trophy nowadays is remarkable.

There is no explanation. Some ragin tim said rangers play "aggresive and in your face" while sellik "like to get the ball down and play football with pieces and jam"
At that point the pundits lost it and so did i

How many shocking tackles have we seen the Bheasts from the East make this season?

Hatate had an absolute shocker he should have been off for.

Furuhashi clipped three of our players in the last match alone, really nasty ankle shots.

Maeda throwing himself at our players all day long.

They are the dirtiest bunch of c*nts in the league.

Has anyone heard the advert Celtic have on Clyde? It's to say that children's season ticket prices have been frozen at 50 quid for the 5th year in a row. It signs off by saying: 'now that's a REAL anniversary worth celebrating.' How absolutely tragic! Hilarious.

Just came back from chippy and had it on, Frank the tim was on, they really are creepy people, it was a ''miracle '' what Ange done and I would like to thank him and the players FFS he spent £28m ,more than any other club put together and you would expect them to be fighting for the title and maybe win it.
Apparently there was '' tens of thousands'' at parkhead last night till 01.00 and not one bit of trouble he said..From what I've saw there was no more than 2/3 thousand, maybe I'm wrong

Tuned in tonight to see what they had to say about the carnage caused by Timmy vs Rangers last season.
Not a word.
Here's what they had to say last year vs what they are saying this year.
It's atomic levels of hypocrisy.

That's utterly shocking, but not unexpected. The Trongate Riot never happened. More sweeping under the carpet.

Has anyone heard the advert Celtic have on Clyde? It's to say that children's season ticket prices have been frozen at 50 quid for the 5th year in a row. It signs off by saying: 'now that's a REAL anniversary worth celebrating.' How absolutely tragic! Hilarious.
Yet their ground is empty every week. Can’t even fill it with cheap kids season books.

Tuned in tonight to see what they had to say about the carnage caused by Timmy vs Rangers last season.
Not a word.
You need to tweet this to Gordon Duncan and Shoe. Halliday as well.

Not a word.
I've put it on their Twitter feed and It would be good if more of us could do the same with a tagline , maybe something like #DoubleStandards

Plainly obvious that the filth have been on the phone handling out warnings to their media partners
Much like they warned refs of the consequences earlier in the season

You need to tweet this to Gordon Duncan and Shoe. Halliday as well.
Don't have twitter.
I listened to the first 15 minutes or so. NOTHING about the trouble they caused and I can't imagine they allowed calls about it.
What's epic about those clowns is that again they say they want to keep the discussion on the park then invite calls about George Square!
Nothing but praise for ra sellic. Hugh, as always, saying "60,000 at sellic park". He even says it when you could play golf in the gaps in the stands. It must be part of their partnership that they have to say it over and over during SSB. Another part of their plastic culture.

Don't have twitter.
I listened to the first 15 minutes or so. NOTHING about the trouble they caused and I can't imagine they allowed calls about it.
What's epic about those clowns is that again they say they want to keep the discussion on the park then invite calls about George Square!
Nothing but praise for ra sellic. Hugh, as always, saying "60,000 at sellic park". He even says it when you could play golf in the gaps in the stands. It must be part of their partnership that they have to say it over and over during SSB. Another part of their plastic culture.
I've only started listening to it from early in our title run (Highlander and down south 14yrs) but can clearly feel the bias and I'm sure Halliday and Rae must be biting their lips a lot of the time. Was pure comedy last season tho :))

Don't have twitter.
Thanks for making the videos and I have Twitter and have put your video on both the Superscoreboard twitter feed and Gordon Duncan's . I have also reminded them about Hugh's mad rant about the Union bears and alleged behaviour with their march and pointed out to them ,the sheer hypocrisy and double standards and posted your video to help make the point

@godonduncan7

@ClydeSSB

Last edited:
We all need to listen i to the station to see who advertises on it and contact them to advise that due to the policy/hypocricy double standards of Clyde they are not reaching half of their potential customers in central Scotland and suggest they withdraw their advertising and TELL them WHY.

We all need to listen i to the station to see who advertises on it and contact them to advise that due to the policy/hypocricy double standards of Clyde they are not reaching half of their potential customers in central Scotland and suggest they withdraw their advertising and TELL them WHY.
You mean like the ones who have phone number ending with 1888 or discount codes 67 or 'ra Hoops season tickets?

Frank reckons Matt O’riley is going all the way to the top. What I’m I missing ?
I really don’t understand why you would listen to a phone in made by scum fans for scum fans. There are loads of Rangers content you can watch or listen to like Heart and Hand, Club at 22, Rangers Rabble, Rangers Radio, Blueheart 1872, Gallant Few, Battle Fever or This is Ibrox. Each to their own I suppose but I’d rather drink a bottle of bleach than listen to a radio Clyde phone in for 2 hours.

I really don’t understand why you would listen to a phone in made by scum fans for scum fans. There are loads of Rangers content you can watch or listen to like Heart and Hand, Club at 22, Rangers Rabble, Rangers Radio, Blueheart 1872, Gallant Few, Battle Fever or This is Ibrox. Each to their own I suppose but I’d rather drink a bottle of bleach than listen to a radio Clyde phone in for 2 hours.
It is a guilty pleasure particularly after that lot get beat. It also serves to let us see what we are up against with the mindset of both the presenters and the callers.

But you are willing to check out the content on this thread?

Back