Mounting unrest in Rangers squad as team mates rally to clear names of Kenny Miller and Lee Wallace

I heard a story about Murty that baffled me and made me suspicious about him, i have shared this story with one person on the board and i wont share names etc before anyone asks. Said person can confirm i shared story.

what.gif

It's time we were told the truth as the hearsay is growing arms and legs and our haters are feasting on this. Just explain what the heck is going on and what they are going to do about it :mad:

Looks like the rhetard trying to spin their own account of the facts.Lies,lies and more lies..
I'm 100% behind Wallace and Miller on this.They did what nearly all of us would.Questions had to be asked of a clueless manager and players not giving their all.

None of this would have happened if a proper manager had been appointed the blame for that is with the board they have to stop all this now show Murty the door because we’re heading for an almighty fall and once you lose the dressing room and large part of the support there’s no way back if no man is bigger than Rangers then why is Murty still there fall on your sword Graeme if your a real Rangers man

I have never known this to happen in football at all, not even youth football.

It happens, if that's the managers style and it's his decision.
I would not have started a clear the air riot in a dressing room within earshot of the press, the scum, every SFA official imaginable.

Next I'll be told it shows passion. In the light of their lack of passion at all other times, that just won't wash.

Miller will be away soon enough and his time is up.

He's clearly a strong character and needs managed accordingly.

By f**k we could've done with a couple of strong characters, with a bit of will to win about them on the park on Sunday.

Ally aside, has anyone scored more goals against them in modern times?

Don't remember Walter having any problems with his strong character.

Walter never had reason to drop him for abysmal form long-term.

If Kenny is fit and isn't playing he poisons the well. Both Murty and Pedro have found that out now to their detriment.

Warburton started him in every game and so never had an issue with him. While the squad was in Florida the atmosphere was great and it lent itself to the subsequent good run of form. No issues with Kenny as he was injured.

However as soon as Kenny is back fully fit and isn't getting picked theshit hits the fan again, for the second time this season.

Murty and the players should consider themselves very fortunate that it was Miller and Wallace, (if that actually is the case) that were tearing in to them, and not some of the punters that have spent fortunes following this apology of a Rangers team up and down the country.

Murty shamed us on Sunday with the way he set the team up and the players who took to the park disgraced us.

Wallace and Miller are probably the least culpable people involved in this shambles.

At least they actually care.
I’ve never in my life see a team sit so far of Celtic in my life.

Also JN goes to speak to Murty and you see Murty saying naw and JN just walks away.

The board sort of asked for this...

Miller does have a stronger CV than Murty - I would listen to him before Murty..

I would have sent the three of them home on Monday neither of them have a good managerial CV and should be nowhere near calling the shots at the Club.

Boards fault they left Murty in charge because they could not be bothered with finding a new manager after McInnes knocked us back.

I would have sent the three of them home on Monday neither of them have a good managerial CV and should be nowhere near calling the shots at the Club.

Boards fault they left Murty in charge because they could not be bothered with finding a new manager after McInnes knocked us back.

They left a manager in charge who should never have been in charge I'm not shocked the dressing room made an effort to arrest some control back.

Gough, Hateley, Ian Ferguson would never have turned in a performance like that in the first place. We have no players even close to that calibre so its a terrible comparison.

Sundays performance has happened last season twice its not 61 years. These guys are not good enough, Murty Miller & Wallace are all as bad as each other.

Sundays performance was far worse than anything last season.

That was a Scottish Cup Semi Final against 8 of the team we beat on penalties a couple of years ago.

The mentally challengeds are a very average team and we gave them their easiest victory of the season on Sunday.

The board, the "manager", the players - collectively they've all let us down.

This club was instilled with high standards, to strive for the best. It's high time those at our club were mindful of that. Either shape up or ship out.

It happens, if that's the managers style and it's his decision.
I would not have started a clear the air riot in a dressing room within earshot of the press, the scum, every SFA official imaginable.

Next I'll be told it shows passion. In the light of their lack of passion at all other times, that just won't wash.

I don't think you have ever played football or been in a dressing room given your posts.

The board sort of asked for this...

Miller does have a stronger CV than Murty - I would listen to him before Murty..

Absolutely. Their inept handling of the entire situation has caused this.

This is what happens when you bury your head in the sand and allow this to fester over a period of time.

Suspending Miller with 5 weeks to go when this is allegedly the 3rd manager he's undermined is borderline farcical. No wonder he thinks he can do it - you've let him away with it for 3 years,

i said as soon as this broke out it i said it may be possible that kenny Miller was maybe correct i believe the Parks blame him for unseating Caixinha regardless if it was in the clubs best interest, it made them look stupid and by all accounts Caixinha was the Parks choice last summer and all this happened in a week where Douglas Park was made Vice chairman ...... a bit of a stretch i know but its possible

I spoke to nacho on the phone yesterday he said he would've getting dragged off players st half time had he been involved and I reckon you can add another few dozen I can think of that would do the same.

We have the weakest guy I ever ever seen in ANY dugout and the buck stops right there. The players can't be controlled that's down to you that's why you're called manager - you took the job and the wages this is your job stop fucking whining like a little bitch and go your job.

In my lifetime we've gone from jock Wallace to graeme murty it's scarcely believable

Well said.

Anyone criticising Wallace, Miller and anyone else for that matter, for ripping into anyone involved with Sunday's disgrace isn't hurting enough for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keith Jackson trying to turn the support against the board, as per usual.

Folk on here swallow it hook, line and sinker, as per usual.

Forget the fact that the press are scumbags.

The reality is the Board are leaking to them through Traynor probably while players are trying to defend themselves.
Miller and Wallace are from a period of our time when we beat Celtic consistently and they know what it takes.
Most managers are strong enough to let players sound off after a defeat and then take over and tell them what he thought.
Any grief from a player would be met with the boss removing them physically or the coaching staff with him making a decision on the Monday on whether they have a future at the club.

What we have is a clueless little coward vastly out of his depth put in place by a similar board.
They treat the players the same way they treat us, with total contempt and use them as a shield for their own failings.

Too many Rangers fans get distracted by who is printing this and not understanding who is feeding them this stuff and why.
Both players past their best and would have been leaving but I totally support them here.

Last edited:
Doesnt matter who is right and who is wrong in what happened after the game on Sunday.

The fact of the matter is Murty should be gone!

We weren't rank rotten on Sunday because of Wallace and Miller having a go after the game. We were rank rotten because of Murty's team and tactics.

They left a manager in charge who should never have been in charge I'm not shocked the dressing room made an effort to arrest some control back.

Was always going to happen eventually all it took was that home defeat from Celtic for the wheels to come off. Unfortunately the fans will pay the price as per usual. I'm officially done with Miller, Murty & Wallace going forward these three should be done and I'm utterly raging only two of them are gone so far.

I heard a story about Murty that baffled me and made me suspicious about him, i have shared this story with one person on the board and i wont share names etc before anyone asks. Said person can confirm i shared story.

I read a post from Hutch42 that totally baffled me and arroused my suspicions. I have shared this with nobody and I wont mention his name incase anybody asks. Poster called "Said" can confirm nothing.

We have f***ed up big style and need to start from scratch again. Better clearing the deadwood, the imposters, the non triers, the inept, those looking after number one.
From the manager to the players nobody deserves our sympathy, they can all f**k off to be honest.

Sorry but the aftermath of a heavy defeat to Celtic is not an environment in which to let Rangers players sit & have a personal thought about it.

As soon as these player get out of the stadium they will be peppered for comment by media, supporters, random punters.... they need a joined up story and something of a debrief. They need to understand something of what went wrong and what they are going to do next - be it a meeting the next morning or being told to lie low for a few days but the manger needs to lead, not let people work things out in their own heads.

I'm not saying Murty was right, what I'm saying it was his decision to make.

We now have KM and LW accused of undermining the manager.
Jackson has been fed a story in their defence !!!! which clearly states that's exactly what they did by going against Murty's wishes and wading into the dressing room.

They are playing into their detractors hands and the shitstirring Jackson knows it. LW and KM should really think hard about using him as their defence advisor. He couldn't care less.

Walter never had reason to drop him for abysmal form long-term.

If Kenny is fit and isn't playing he poisons the well. Both Murty and Pedro have found that out now to their detriment.

Warburton started him in every game and so never had an issue with him. While the squad was in Florida the atmosphere was great and it lent itself to the subsequent good run of form. No issues with Kenny as he was injured.

However as soon as Kenny is back fully fit and isn't getting picked theshit hits the fan again, for the second time this season.

So because Miller throws a strop the manager and the team shat themselves on Sunday?

Seems like he's got more power than Superman.

Miller's days are done, but Sunday is unforgiveable for everyone, but especially the manager, involved.

Our squad has taken over the running of things since Ally left. They opposed Warburton on his decisions, they got rid of Pedro, and they tolerated Murty, until he started trying to do things his way.

It`s the squad v management and the board.

Both sides have done things that are annoying. But I think our militant squad need taken down a peg or two. They get paid a lot of money to entertain and win football games. If they can`t do it then accept some personal responsibility. Don`t pass the buck to the manager and claim it`s all his fault.

Murty needs to go, 4 days ago.

Agree he ought resign , not over the incident but because he clearly out of his depth. As regards the incident I dont see Murty as a 'clipe' he appears an honest bloke and woud make up a story. Something has gone on that is clear, we ought to be told too as ones who pay all their wages !

Re JN I posted this also, that's how it looked to me.

The thing is there’s so many wrongs.

Not just Sunday but that’s the game that’s had everyone going tonto.

Beaten of Celtic with 10 men.
No reaction against Killie/in fact Killie ran us ragged. How many times does it look like we’re playing against 13 men.

Then Motherwell after shocking defeats you would expect a reaction and what do we get for 45 mins.

Same with Alfredo allegedly offer of 10 million plus. Sell him buy 3 or 4 players.

Then Sunday WTF if your gonna get beat go and take a few down with you in that defeat.

Watch Celtic players back each other up in every hand bag situation. Watch us when one of our players go down.

We need Europe for so many reasons and I wouldn’t turn my nose up at 3rd because it is under threat.

We’ve had some great performances but scratching my head where they’ve went.

Our defence is brutal.

We’re constantly losing midfield battle.

Up front how many chances do we need.

No matter how bad we play you must give 100% and that’s where it hurts most.

The issue with a Murty decision is that a Murty decision is a shit one...we can all now see that.

I am not defending them as such but the dressing room have now been subject to 20 plus months of shit manager chat I get why that might grind on a few - more so Miller who knows what good Rangers looks like.

Exactly mate.

Some of the deflection on here is incredible.

Deflection ? There's plenty of criticism to go around.

No one emerges with credit from Sunday. Not Murty, Not Miller or Wallace, Not the rest of the players and certainly not the board.

The thing I find ironic is the two guys that captained us to 5-1 scuddings at the hands of that mob last season have the balls to tell anyone else that it was unacceptable.

It happened on your watch as well lads. You're not immune to it.

Our squad has taken over the running of things since Ally left. They opposed Warburton on his decisions, they got rid of Pedro, and they tolerated Murty, until he started trying to do things his way.

It`s the squad v management and the board.

Both sides have done things that are annoying. But I think our militant squad need taken down a peg or two. They get paid a lot of money to entertain and win football games. If they can`t do it then accept some personal responsibility. Don`t pass the buck to the manager and claim it`s all his fault.

This is totally due to weak inexperienced managers appointed by a even weaker inexperienced board.

As soon as the news broke about Wallace and Miller it was only a matter of time before a counter piece came from the players angle. Aspects of this may well be true but we still have a squad of absolute sh1tebags which doesn't say much about Wallace's captaincy and Miller seems to be a common factor in these issues through the years.

Never rated Wallace as a Captain on the pitch though it seems he is good in that role off pitch. Miller has always been a moaner as you can see on the pitch and I imagine off it. His wife dont help sticking her nose in. He should never have go another year IMO but that is a different argument.

No one emerges with credit from Sunday. Not Murty, Not Miller or Wallace, Not the rest of the players and certainly not the board.

The thing I find ironic is the two guys that captained us to 5-1 scuddings at the hands of that mob last season have the balls to tell anyone else that it was unacceptable.

We have had gubbings before from them and then came back and gubbed them.
It is the manner in how we lose and how we come back from it.
These players obviously see nothing there and another hopeless manager who has nothing to offer.
None of this would have happened if we employed a good experienced manager.

I will say again about Sunday.

The ultimate embarrasment for a player is to be substituted in the first half - when not injured. Rather than go over to Halliday and speak to him "Tactical decision.........bla de bla", he totally BLANKS him. Bruno Alves goes out of his way to try and calm him.

Same with Candeias substitution. Clearly raging - Alves tries to console him. Murty posted missing.

The players have zero respect for Murty.

BTW, I WANT my team to be raging after that on Sunday. I want them to hurt big time. But, so long as it doesn't get too ridiculous, then it's left there - and move on when back at training.

Murty is clearly weak.

The ultimate embarrasment for a player is to be substituted in the first half - when not injured. Rather than go over to Halliday and speak to him "Tactical decision.........bla de bla", he totally BLANKS him. Bruno Alves goes out of his way to try and calm him.

Same with Candeias substitution. Clearly raging - Alves tries to console him. Murty posted missing.

BTW, I WANT my team to be raging after that on Sunday. I want them to hurt big time. But, so long as it doesn't get too ridiculous, then it's left there - and move on when back at training.

Murty is clearly weak.

He is weak and a coward, and he's backed by a weak willed coward in Robertson running the day to day ops at Ibrox.

Only 2 games to stop Celtic to get the double treble.

One of those games was against us.

No matter team selection
No matter manager set up.

We took 30 odd mins to put a decent tackle in a derby game to stop the above.

Not one fan on here would’ve waited that long.

Murty is clearly weak.

Alves acted like a captain and a manager. Probably never played for such a un professional club in all his life.

Murty is clearly weak.

Correct.

They don't respect him(and frankly I don't blame them) and he's clearly intimidated by them which makes the situation even worse. Hence the strops from the players. Hence running to the board from a gutless manager. Hence not wanting confrontation after a scudding. Hence the absolute clusterfùck on Sunday afterwards.

The crux of the matter and where we fail time after time is the whole saga being played out in the media, I don't really care if they are rolling about the floor knocking f@@k out each other but it should be kept in house.
Every team in the country must have fall outs and disagreements but with us it's always a circus.
The board can't sack Murty they put him there, Murty can't resign because he's not a manager he's the under 20s coach who will have very limited options with regard future employment shortly.
Suspending Miller, what's the point he only had 5 weeks left on his contract.
Same with Wallace what's the point really, if he's over stepped the mark so much just let him go in the summer.

Why not wait four weeks til season’s end and get rid of Miller then and punt Wallace for £200k in the summer then.

Avoid the shot storm right now and get a few quid in.

Using this to get rid of them makes no sense
It deflects from Murty and they have to back their spineless patsy. It makes perfect sense to me and shows that words like get us back to the top are meaningless in this board hands. They would do anything to massage their egos. We can’t get rid of them but if we could they would be the first out the door for me.

Bwahahahahah.

Well I see you know how to play the man and not the ball.

Who's in charge of the team, the manager, or not?

I stated how football is and what happens in dressing rooms up and down the country at all levels of football.
You see that as playing the man and post "Bwahahahahah" whatever that means, I don't think you are taking this seriously.
The players are Adults they can police themselves, I'd be astonished if the Captain and Vice Captain and the players said nothing..

Yes you're right, Miller and Wallace have been on the end of big defeats, as have most of our top players over the years.

As bad as the 5-1 debacles were, and they were woeful, Sunday took things to a whole new low.

In Warburton's defeat we were well in the game at half time.

Pedro's defeat was shambolic, but at least the mentally challengeds were in decent form at the time.

A Scottish Cup Semi Final against a mentally challenged side in as bad form as us, they never needed to get out of testimonial pace.

Murty and Sunday's team, but particularly Murty, have disgraced us.

Back