Match Thread ** Rangers v Hearts -12:30 Sunday 22nd - Sky Sports **

we are terrible

first 20 mins the players showed some urgency but Hearts looked comfortable, last 25 minutes it been like watching a training match

We are bloody terrible. Hearts are the worst team we could have faced today. They have zero ambition and are playing for a draw knowing we can’t break anyone down

Turgid in the final third. Actually think Hearts will be happy overall. We’ve had lots of the ball and looked fairly impotent.

Very quiet here too. All stands. Folk are just fed up.

Scunnered is the word. We're all just scunnered

Very poor. Runnig a bit faster maybe but very poor.

Awful delivery. 1 dimensional. What are our corners about, id love to defend those.

4 and a half games.....

A good start to the game played with a good tempo but just not enough bodies in the box when we get wide Windass just isn’t supporting Cummings enough and Murphy doesn’t gamble to get in at the back post.

Dorrans totally wasted in a deep midfield role and Hearts started to get up the pitch and the game died.

38 mins before I realised Windass was on. An utter non entity. McCrorie just isn't a centre half and his passing over a certain distance is diabolical. Cummings needs support and I feel sorry for him, although he's done well with what little he has had to work with.

Incredibly boring overall and I'm glad I didn't go. Weird watching a game at Ibrox on TV.

Cummings is showing some determination, I think we need to go 2 up top, that way we will be looking for Candeias and Tav to slip the ball in, instead of these terrible crosses.

Docherty as DM, simply because we don't have anyone outside of McCrorie to fill the spot. Dorrans further up the park CM.

I fail to see where the improvement has been.
Got a lot of possession but it is in the wrong area of the pitch. I know Farts have all their players behind the ball but if our passing was a lot quicker gaps would appear. Also someone needs to have a shot from 30 yards out now and again.

Morelos for Windass is a no brainer, got in decent positions a few times but delivery poor and not much to hit in the middle

One word.
Dross.
Windass off, he is bringing nothing to this game, someone like Morelos or anyone supporting Cummings would be a good bet.

I'm not sure we're playing any better than last week. Hearts are just letting us have the ball more than the tims. We're woeful.

Cummings has had no service so he has been coming deep to get the ball. Windass is a passenger and McCrorie's distribution from the back is a concern.

It was a good first 20 minutes but too often the final ball has been lacking.

Nice pass to play in Murphy for our only chance of note but we haven't really seen any of our guys look to take on one of their players , that defence they've got is one paced and can be exploited.

Dire to be honest. Hearts are happy sitting in knowing we’re shite at breaking teams down. They’re not breaking a sweat to stay level here.

The quality simply isn’t there in our squad. A handful of triers accompanied by some imposters and cowards aren’t going to get us back where we should be.

Scunnered is the word. We're all just scunnered

Aye but we’re told on here to blindly pile your cash into the club and hope for the best.

Pish.

We need direction - concrete direction at that - before the fans suffer any more. This game is the epitome of this season.

One word.
Dross.
Windass off, he is bringing nothing to this game, someone like Morelos or anyone supporting Cummings would be a good bet.

That'll be Cummings off Morelos on then, cos no way is he subbing Windass.

I keep seeing this there’s a lot more problems but the GK and CBs are a must for and team to build on imo.

Wes had cost us so many goals it’s untrue but seems to get a pass.

He hasn't cost us on his own though, granted his positioning can be better and I'm sure there are better keepers out there but how many times have you actually watched the Hearts keeper play ? I'm sure he's made mistakes that's cost them aswell. I have never been a big fan of Wes but I don't forget that he has also saved us from humiliation on several occasions, I'm not saying we should settle for having Wes & Alnwick between the sticks for good but if we are to replace them we can't replace them for a similar mould as I said the guy has always been picked up on free transfers so there is obviously a problem there he couldn't even hold down the #1 jersey at Bradford! so what gives you the impression he can do it at Ibrox ?

McCrorie looking every bit the ordinary defender we had in the under 20s. Shot of his confidence. Its a shame he looked a defensive midfield prospect this season until his injury.

As for the rest of the team. Not one player getting pass marks. I suppose Taverniee has been our least shite player.

Wouldnt be upset to not sign Murphy or Cummings.

We will be 4th this season, wonder if AJ will still be banging on about being ahead of the curve then? It’s like watching paint dry. No faith in the players , the board or the ‘management’ team empty seats is the only thing to get the message through to these clowns!

We're going to have to rip it all up and start again in June
There's not even the basis of the basis to build on here

Back