Match Thread ** Rangers v Hearts -12:30 Sunday 22nd - Sky Sports **

If his crossing was better he would be playing for a better team in a better league. It's inconsistent hence why he is playing in the SPL and not the EPL for example.
Obviously, but I don't think anyone is claiming he is the best crosser of a ball in the world.

He's very good at it though. Hence his large number of assists.

Murty said he’d do the Halliday sub again in similar circumstances.

Is a Windass not passing to Cummings there now worthy of similar?

Normal service resumed. Free header from a free kick. Haven't a clue who was picking Berra up, though Martin had been picking him up at other set pieces.

Any chance of Murty taking his love child off or is it still all about Josh with the importance of the team taking the backseat?

The replay of Laffertys shot there from behind and Russell Martin clearly ducks to avoid the ball hitting him. Never a Rangers player.

At 2-0 up against a side who do not know how to attack, we contrive to let them back in and if Lafferty had got a fraction more curl on a shot, it would be 2 each. There is no spine here.

Reactions: cav
Most of his assists have been from crosses so your talking nonsense

How am I talking nonsense ? Rewatch this game and count out many times he crossed the ball especially in the first half & tell me how many crosses were good crosses ? He's had 10 assists this season counting todays which wasn't a cross so even if every other cross led to an assist that's 9 crosses out of how many ? Granted not every cross he puts in will count as an assist, I would honestly like to see how many crosses he has put in and how many were classed as successful crosses, Maybe I am wrong ? But that's my opinion from what I see including corners which 9 times out of 10 are terrible aswell.

That's utterly criminal from Windass. Cumming in acres of space

Straight after, Lafferty nearly ties it up off the post

Terrible decision from Windass

Now hooked.

How am I talking nonsense ? Rewatch this game and count out many times he crossed the ball especially in the first half & tell me how many crosses were good crosses ? He's had 10 assists this season counting todays which wasn't a cross so even if every other cross led to an assist that's 9 crosses out of how many ? Granted not every cross he puts in will count as an assist, I would honestly like to see how many crosses he has put in and how many were classed as successful crosses, Maybe I am wrong ? But that's my opinion from what I see including corners which 9 times out of 10 are terrible aswell.
Fair doos

Back