Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

The player who is making the pass, has to pass to a player who is in direct line with him or he has to pass to a player who is behind him. I learned that when I was 8 years old playing for my local team. Their has never been a change in that rule.
You missed out that the receiving player is also onside if he's behind the ball.

It used to also be that you were onside if the ball came off a defender before you received it. With all of the changes in the offside law, I don't know if this is still true.

Glad to see their amazing squad depth finally challenged and failing miserably. A few injuries to their first XI, especially Vickers, and they could crumble. St. Mirren bullied them ragged and they had no answer. St mirren players looks like most of their training is done powering weights in the gym, big fookin lads. Fat Ange didn't take them seriously, disrespectful even. Found out big time.

Thats how fuckin out of touch these cunts are.

I personally know of Celtic fans who have spewed disgusting comments about The Queens passing while their own Gran is terminally ill with Cancer and wont have long left.

Do they not have the brain capacity to realise they too will soon be mourning the loss of a loved one.

Silly fuckin basturds!!
Ask not for whom the bell tolls

How out of touch, read the room ya baldy specky fud???????????

Talks about £12m of hush money for sexual abuse............. Class action case against the team you support ya filthy puddle drinking peasant
Not to mention people not showing respect for death of the pope in 2005.

The guy who covered up for over a thousand priests who were later convicted of child sexual abuse.
Yes thousands, convicted not just accused.

Could you not argue that as the Queen is the Head of the church of England everything they are doing is sectarian bigotry.
it absolutely is.....read a wee article today that stated that when the queen crossed the border she automatically became a member of the church of scotland and therefore died a presbyterian, if that is correct then it sectarian against the COS

Why do you visit Ireland?
Why shouldn't he? Lots of us have family, friends or other connections there, and many just want to go and see a close enough but far away enough nice place. If you're sensible about it most people are warm and receptive just the way that most people in the UK are to Irish people. It isn't as black and white as your post might suggest.

Why do you visit Ireland?
confused-no.gif

You missed out that the receiving player is also onside if he's behind the ball.

It used to also be that you were onside if the ball came off a defender before you received it. With all of the changes in the offside law, I don't know if this is still true.
Yeah same as if you were in an offside position and 1 of your team mates hit a shot and the keeper punched it out to the player that was offside, if he scored, it would still be a goal because it came off an opposition player first. Getting ridiculous now the changes in the game.

A co-ordinated effort?
With whom?
Maybe the decent and respectful support from every club?
Certainly won’t be with the boardrooms of the clubs whose fans embarrassed the country and they’ve done zilch about it.

Yeah same as if you were in an offside position and 1 of your team mates hit a shot and the keeper punched it out to the player that was offside, if he scored, it would still be a goal because it came off an opposition player first. Getting ridiculous now the changes in the game.

Would be offside.

An attacker in an offside position (B) is penalised for playing or touching the ball that rebounds, is deflected or is played to him from a deliberate save by the goalkeeper having been in an offside position when the ball was last touched or is played by a team-mate.

My wife was in Ireland last week and absolutely nothing negative about HM, her visit ten years ago still warmly recalled and equally only distain for their green & grey ‘cousins’.
I’ve been going to Ireland for close to 30 years and ‘soccer’ is down the list of important sports and those that do follow the game, age dependent, follow liverpuddle, Man U, arsenal and more recently Man City
Pre covid Dublin airport was busy with folk heading to England.
Never once met anyone going to watch scumtic.
Worked in London for the whole of the 90's
Met a lot of Irish men and every single one would have said they were a Celtic fan. However their "English team" was their main focus by far. Choice of English team was a mixture of their success and where their Irish players (most top teams had them then) came from. They seemed to favour teams with people from their own county.
Never ever had a bit of bother with any of them as they were not remotely interested in the sectarian stuff and could have a decent conversation with them after the Old Firm game whatever the result

The real Irish are not like our west of Scotland variety. Obviously exceptions but don't just assume they are all like Anthony Stokes and the like, far from it actually in my experience. I've been to loafs of real roads racing there and the people are wonderful.
Very true.

There is generally a massive difference between Declan from Dublin and Declan from Dumbarton!

12 million hush money, yet he supports the club that have destroyed young kids lives for decades.

You fat fucking specky wank!
Mentions hypocrisy but fails to mention celtic are an active paedophile ring. The issues he complains about are found at the front door of his football club. The social awareness of this man is about the circumference of a conker.

I’m extremely proud to be Scottish tonight. As I am a Celtic fan. The republican voice is as loud as its ever been. Tonight Scotland were brave sportsmen. With Grit. Determination. And a resounding rejection of Queen Elizabeth booed off Hampden Park.

Football is part of the psyche of the Scottish people. When the team does well, it lifts the nation. When the Tartan Army boos the Monarchy, you know the natives are restless and its a turning point in history.

Nicola's not moved the Independence notch one dial with her softy soft approach in 8 years. She's proud to be British i.e English. She swears allegiance to King Charles and sings God save the Queen with Ian Blackford. I for one, am sick of the sight of all of these boot licking politicians forcing their entitlement down our throats.

I want Independence for Scotland and a United Ireland.

The anti monarchy protests at football speak the language of the working class.

I will not bow my head to these self serving fascist Tory bastards, their industral scale tax avoidance and criminality while the country starves. eff them.

Saor Alba and Tiocfaidh ar La. Free Scotland. Our day will come.

Some Alba voting nutter on KDSo_O

The fact that Scotland and NI remain part of a union with England, and the fact they are citizens of Great Britain, must eat away at them every day of their miserable lives. I take great pleasure in that fact.

Latest posts

Back