4th Kit on Sale from 8am tomorrow.

I remember a time when we were all desperate to buy kits since the money actually went to the club instead of the spivs.

How the actual f could they have completely changed the opinion of so many supporters over such a small space of time? By actually trying to bleed us of every single bloody penny

No it doesn't.
Does since the Castore contract kicked in. In fact, I think we had 4 in the first year (with the special blackout version of the Home kit), 5 in the second (the gold trimmed Champions one and the first, unsponsored, Retro), and 5 last year with the Anniversary kit and the Legends kit.

I remember a time when we were all desperate to buy kits since the money actually went to the club instead of the spivs.

How the actual f could they have completely changed the opinion of so many supporters over such a small space of time? By actually trying to bleed us of every single bloody penny
I agree.

Each launch is just a 'meh' moment now.

Not interested.

I used to be someone who would strongly encourage fellow bears to spend and support things like this. Not anymore.

I agree.

Each launch is just a 'meh' moment now.

Not interested.

I used to be someone who would encourage fellow bears to spend and support things like this. Not anymore.
It doesn't seem long ago we were all so desperate, they could have brought out 10 kits and they'd likely all be snapped up in seconds.

Their good faith with the support is wearing thin and stuff like this just adds fuel to the fire.

All home Castore tops have been excellent and yet I think all the away tops have been horrendous.

The purple and black tops in particular are horrible.

RRP £80 or for our loyal customers who we shake down regular as clock work buy direct from the club for special price £100

If you think the club are at it with £180 champions league package, four kits a year then wait to you see the price of a ticket for an evening with Ian Ferguson. Two course meal and half bottle of wine for £72. I honestly think the club are at the wind up with this pish - utterly ridiculous!

‘You don’t have to buy it’

As if that’s the only issue. Nobody would bother as much if it was actually a belter

But its honking
This! I bought all 4 last year and loved the white fourth kit. The fourth kit this year looks like the Rangers only branded ones that was done by Sports Direct - horrendous!

It doesn't seem long ago we were all so desperate, they could have brought out 10 kits and they'd likely all be snapped up in seconds.

Their good faith with the support is wearing thin and stuff like this just adds fuel to the fire.

Think you and that greetin faced wee lassie are getting a tad ahead of yourselves. Thousands upon thousands of Rangers fans will buy it as is always the case with Rangers strips.

Just because a few people are moaning on the Internet doesn't mean the full fanbase are losing interest in buying the kits.

The Internet isn't real life lads.

‘You don’t have to buy it’

As if that’s the only issue. Nobody would bother as much if it was actually a belter

But its honking
You don’t have to buy it is a favourable response on here but others like myself have 2 or more kids buying 4 strips for both each season is beyond a joke they see their pals wearing them and it puts pressure on other parents to buy these.

I don’t ever say this but at this current time the way everything is going price’s through the roof and we are releasing 4 kits in one season? Ridiculous tbh.
Can’t suddenly change a contract with Castore because there’s a war in Ukraine and the cost of living has gone insane

Think you and that greetin faced wee lassie are getting a tad ahead of yourselves. Thousands upon thousands of Rangers fans will buy it as is always the case with Rangers strips.

Just because a few people are moaning on the Internet doesn't mean the full fanbase are losing interest in buying the kits.

The Internet isn't real life lads.
It's an opinion bud and you're giving yours on a very popular Rangers forum on the the internet just like everyone else

Was being sarcastic.

I meant we will probably never need this so they will wear it once as a token thing to justify releasing it and it will be a jinx and we will drop points. Like when the wore the Retro one and the 150 white one and dropped points.

If you ask the board now it’s half a million, once we’ve sold half a million it will actually be a lot more complicated, and people need to understand that we don’t get all that money straight away, and the bags the shirts come in are actually quite expensive.
Lol yeah I feel like I've heard that somewhere before ...!

For the 1st time in many years I haven't bought one top, Castor are taking the fvcking piss with every single one of them this season.
I seen better ones on here
Same here, bought grandson the third kit and that’s it
I think all the kits this year are really poor

Probably not a few days after news broke about them helping to fix prices to fleece more money from the fans.
No guns being held to anyones heads buy it or don’t,not that long ago Rangers fans were saying they couldn’t wait to buy every bit of merch going to help the club when we boycotted it a few years ago now there’s petted lips every time we release something.

Latest posts

Back