Team Vs Hearts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like the last time we went to Tynecastle on important league duty (not counting the dead rubber last day of the season when we played the academy boys) and were 2-0 up after 13 minutes?
Exactly mate.

Despite us being poor in quite a lot of games this season we have a chance on Saturday to go top of the league temporarily and put pressure on the beggars, yet we have posters saying they are not even looking forward to the game, it’s mental.

I can’t imagine these people can get much pleasure from being bears.

Exactly mate.

Despite us being poor in quite a lot of games this season we have a chance on Saturday to go top of the league temporarily and put pressure on the beggars, yet we have posters saying they are not even looking forward to the game, it’s mental.

I can’t imagine these people can get much pleasure from being bears.
We're really seeing the worst of our 'support' right now. Tell me any other fanbase in the world who would be so negative towards their team when they are potentially about to go top of the league (albeit likely temporarily), having just qualified for the CL for the first time in over a decade.

Nobody is saying we've not had a sticky patch on the pitch recently. But it sure as hell isn't going to get better with a constant barrage of negativity and the abuse the players have been receiving at Ibrox. At 0-0 in the Napoli game somebody around me screamed at Goldson, and I quote, "I hope we rip up your contract ya fuckin ugly mongo".

Our away form is a serious concern going into this one. Hearts will certainly be up for it. Will all depend on how we approach it.

I'd just love to see us score, score again and then not take our foot off the gas as we always do and keep going for more.

We're really seeing the worst of our 'support' right now. Tell me any other fanbase in the world who would be so negative towards their team when they are potentially about to go top of the league (albeit likely temporarily), having just qualified for the CL for the first time in over a decade.

Nobody is saying we've not had a sticky patch on the pitch recently. But it sure as hell isn't going to get better with a constant barrage of negativity and the abuse the players have been receiving at Ibrox. At 0-0 in the Napoli game somebody around me screamed at Goldson, and I quote, "I hope we rip up your contract ya fuckin ugly mongo".

Doesn’t even really begin to tell the whole story though, does it.

I expect the team to turn up be one paced slow dog shit and get beat

That’s my confidence levels in gios management and these players

Only two.

One of which after we blew a two goal lead.

We threw away 11 points between 18th January and 27th February.
So basically both teams had a tricky 2 month spell when they were trying to implement their own style etc on their squads.

There is very little between the two teams at the moment, style of plays completely different.

Had we played at Pittodrie and Celtic Park when we were supposed to last season we’d have been out of sight before they had the opportunity to claw back.

Unfortunately we do have our fair share of zoomers in our support.

We’ve got better players and more options than farts it will boil down to attitude and desire,We need to go out determined to win passion,pressing and effort.

1 random idiot. Unfortunately in a big support you get them As for rest of post people are negative especially when it comes to away games because the managers record in them is atrocious.

Keeper

Tav Goldson Davies Borna

Sands

Arfield Kamara

Kent

Morelos Colak

Is what I’d like.
Kamara? The player who’s been shite constantly and has totally dialled it in and is showing zero desire and effort. That Kamara? Surely not!

Kamara? The player who’s been shite constantly and has totally dialled it in and is showing zero desire and effort. That Kamara? Surely not!
To be fair, more in the mind of trying a different system and I think Lundstram has been pretty off the pace this season.

I do agree that Kamara hasn’t looked great for the vast majority of the past year and a bit right enough.

To be fair, more in the mind of trying a different system and I think Lundstram has been pretty off the pace this season.

I do agree that Kamara hasn’t looked great for the vast majority of the past year and a bit right enough.
He’s been even worse than that of late, for me lack of effort is one of the unforgivables. Playing poorly is one thing not even putting in the graft is another and he’s not been trying a leg.

He’s been even worse than that of late, for me lack of effort is one of the unforgivables. Playing poorly is one thing not even putting in the graft is another and he’s not been trying a leg.
Serious question how do you know all that? He’s certainly not playing very well but there’s a huge difference in what you are accusing him of.

1 random idiot. Unfortunately in a big support you get them As for rest of post people are negative especially when it comes to away games because the managers record in them is atrocious.
It's not though is it? Howls of derision at the first misplaced pass, personal abuse from all angles when someone misses a header. Ibrox has been an absolutely rotten place to be this season. I sat in the Copland for Napoli (normally in BF5) and it was almost enough to make me not want to come back for the other CL games. Not a single shred of support from anyone around me, totally silent unless they were screaming the type of abuse I'd only reserve for scum players.

Our fans have lost all sense of perspective and have become incredibly entitled. You just need to look at the threads on here. Every single thread descends into "we are an utter shambles at all levels on and off the field and the season is over and everyone needs sacked".

There is being constructively critical and there is being a snide bastard. Far too many of our "supporters" fall into the latter category.

It's not though is it? Howls of derision at the first misplaced pass, personal abuse from all angles when someone misses a header. Ibrox has been an absolutely rotten place to be this season. I sat in the Copland for Napoli (normally in BF5) and it was almost enough to make me not want to come back for the other CL games. Not a single shred of support from anyone around me, totally silent unless they were screaming the type of abuse I'd only reserve for scum players.

Our fans have lost all sense of perspective and have become incredibly entitled. You just need to look at the threads on here. Every single thread descends into "we are an utter shambles at all levels on and off the field and the season is over and everyone needs sacked".

There is being constructively critical and there is being a snide bastard. Far too many of our "supporters" fall into the latter category.
Those that fall in the latter category, and there is a significant section of them, have also taken over this forum. The relationship they have with Rangers is so weird, it's an alien mindset to me, and I'm glad I'm not afflicted with it.

I'll tell you something else about this mythical atrocious away record.

In the 55 season our away league win average was 68%, or 6.8 wins every 10 games.

Under Gio it's 60%, or 6 wins every 10 games.

Big support has some idiots. Hardly a shock.

I'll tell you something else about this mythical atrocious away record.

In the 55 season our away league win average was 68%, or 6.8 wins every 10 games.

Under Gio it's 60%, or 6 wins every 10 games.
Lies, dammed lies and statistics.

He scored 3 goals and 4 assists as a left wing back not when he was left back. Hence why he can play on the wing. We didn’t pay that money for him to sit in the bench
I think he’ll be a great player when his time comes.

Left wing back is a totally different position to left wing though so I don’t think it’s be right to throw him in there.

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
Sands
Barasic

Lundstram
Kamara

Wright
Tillman
Kent

Morelos

Would love to see Lawrence in for Wright, but probably too soon

Can’t see him throwing Davies, Yilmaz or Matondo into this one

I think he will play Davis, Arfield & Jack on Tuesday, they can’t play twice in 3 days

W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back