Aberdeen semi final tickets

Any idea why I have one purchased already?
Does it say £0.00 in your already purchased? If so you haven’t bought it, I think everyone who was able to buy one had that already in their account. You’ll actually physically need to buy a ticket today and once you buy it you’ll see two semi final purchases in your account: the one for £0.00 and then the one for the ticket you buy today.

West stand for this bear. Last time bought east and was one row away from west having spend an extra tenner.
Had same issue in south stand upper, paid for a debenture ticket which was more expensive than Rangers were selling them for the same area

Bought from Rangers direct this time

Does it say £0.00 in your already purchased? If so you haven’t bought it, I think everyone who was able to buy one had that already in their account. You’ll actually physically need to buy a ticket today and once you buy it you’ll see two semi final purchases in your account: the one for £0.00 and then the one for the ticket you buy today.
What a fùcking mess!
Was just texting my mate about it and he's thinking the tickets are already bought because of that.

What a fùcking mess!
Was just texting my mate about it and he's thinking the tickets are already bought because of that.
I know mate, fúck knows what the point of that is and I’d imagine it might lead other people to think they’ve bought a ticket when they haven’t. It used to be on the CCCS that it was all done automatically but now you need to actually buy the ticket yourself.

@Greg Marshall

Website is very broken.

Transaction is going through but confirmation screen is not working.

You can confirm its gone through by logging back in and checking “myaccount”, as the email isnt coming through instantly either.

Got there eventually mate, had to do it twice to buy my sons ticket as well, must have I put my card details about 30 times to buy each ticket, nightmare!

You just don’t need that on a Monday morning after the result yesterday, was ready to chuck it!
Nice one mate you got there in the end.

Has to pay about 30 quid extra so I and especially my son could actually see the match in that shithole.

After a total fight with the Rangers website that is. Going in about the wrong address at one stage which was nonsense.

Not even sure what stand I’ve got now because of that stupid ticket portal

Tried to get south and wanted south but I bought north on a debit card after the portal not processing my credit card for south. Logged in, moneys out my credit card but wasn’t showing until after I’d bought on my debit

Wee bit of excitement waiting to see where I end up then :D

@Greg Marshall

Website is very broken.

You can confirm its gone through by logging back in and checking “myaccount”, as the email isnt coming through instantly either.

I bought mines nearly an hour ago and still no confirmation email

Tried to get south and wanted south but I bought north on a debit card after the portal not processing my credit card for south. Logged in, moneys out my credit card but wasn’t showing until after I’d bought on my debit

Excitement about the location of a seat at hampden? :D

Even money says you end up in the Aberdeen end!

Excitement about the location of a seat at hampden? :D
It’s like when you used to get Kilmarnock away, will you get Moffat or Chadwick? Suspense is killing me

In fairness, I’ll be happy with north or south. No odds to me

South Stand Upper for us.

Exactly where we wanted.
I think that's where we are as well, assuming it was my first attempt at buying that worked. It never confirmed my purchase and said an error had occurred and tried a few more times in different stands, but the first one was the only time it got to my card details.

Got two for North Stand.
Wanted a concession for my mum but looks like can only get them for West stand so would rather pay full price for North than there

Managed to get one eventually,

Gave up trying to purchase tickets for the ones on my F&F. We've all done it individually. Such a pain in the arse.
Needs to be brought up at AGM . Complete shambles 4 on F&F 3 have tickets confirmed 1 does not I may have my ticket twice if original non confirmed purchase actually goes through. This is not the staff at the TO's fault although I have complained there it is the website's fault and the designers failure to provide a decent portal

@Greg Marshall

Website is very broken.

Hi, sorry

For any customer service query in relation to tickets or the ticketing website please fill in the Season Ticket & General Ticketing Enquiries submission form here: https://www.rangers.co.uk/contact-us/56fYuCbzlH5QJgstCrPNoX

Their response time in the past month has been very good from the info I have.

Forgot they went on sale at 10am, logged on at 10:45am and within a couple of minutes 2xTickets for the South Stand Lower secured. (2xTickets as linked friends and family so could assign to each season ticket holder)

Nice and easy process, for a change.

We have 4 of us in Mygers all signed up for home games on CCSS and its only letting me put tickets through for 3 of us saying you need to have purchased or have in your basket VCSF 15/01/23 Requirement.

Anyone else have this problem?

We have 4 of us in Mygers all signed up for home games on CCSS and its only letting me put tickets through for 3 of us saying you need to have purchased or have in your basket VCSF 15/01/23 Requirement.

Anyone else have this problem?
Someone in your group has less than 762 MyGers points and hasn't got the Requirement to purchase a ticket? That's the only thing I can guess.

Someone in your group has less than 762 MyGers points and hasn't got the Requirement to purchase a ticket? That's the only thing I can guess.
I'm the only one that is above the 762 points it's letting me get my two kids theirs's but not my wifes thought that was the whole point of the F&F scheme its no use if we're all sitting in different bits of the ground.

Latest posts

Back